Sarah Ferguson, She's homeless and on the brink of financial meltdown

Started by wannable, May 10, 2010, 12:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drezzle

QuoteSarah has lost everything in Hartmoor,' says a friend. 'She invested $2million of her own money and it's all gone. She's been advised to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S., but she won't.

She needs to write a tell-all book that tells just a little more than Burrell and marketed like it tells a lot.   That should bring in a few million.
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

wannable

Until when is she going to cause further embarrassment with her business dealings.

Sandra Dee

I don't understand Royal finances much, so just a newbie question, can't Princess Beatrice or Eugenie reimburse their mother? I mean, Bea is over 21. She will have her own finances, right?

anitalalala

I love fergie she might be anything but she still is funny and knows how to live her life!!!
Shes totally oput of her mind..and thats why i think shes great!!! :laugh:
She always causes such embarassements and always end up working them out...im sure she will find a way to paid the debts...gain a  lot of money and spend it all again until she end up with nothing..again!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ursula

She needs to learn when to stop talking AND spending.  She keeps making the same mistakes.  At her age, that's sad.   

Jenee

Quote from: Sandra Dee on May 10, 2010, 06:10:33 PM
I don't understand Royal finances much, so just a newbie question, can't Princess Beatrice or Eugenie reimburse their mother? I mean, Bea is over 21. She will have her own finances, right?

I was thinking the same thing Sandra Dee - not necessarily "reimburse" but if my mom was in a financial crisis, I'd certainly help her all I could.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

unconn41

Quote from: Jenee on May 11, 2010, 02:36:01 AM

I was thinking the same thing Sandra Dee - not necessarily "reimburse" but if my mom was in a financial crisis, I'd certainly help her all I could.

I doubt they have that much money.  Maybe they have enough to cover the various debts, but not so much more that it is a justifiable expense.  Further, a trust fund (if the girls have them) can be structured in ways that make it impossible to remove large amounts of money.  Also, if it got out that the girls or Andrew had bailed out Fergie (and it would get out, it always does) I would imagine that would shed unwanted light on the finances of the Yorks, given that the girls get grief for the cost of security and Andrew for not understanding that helicopters cost a lot of money to fly.

Finally, if Fergie is really suffering from an inability to control spending, bailing her out doesn't do her any good.  It's simply enabling behavior, and she'll be back in the same spot in a few years.  Like our financial system...

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Sandra Dee

Quote from: unconn41 on May 17, 2010, 06:50:23 PM
Quote from: Jenee on May 11, 2010, 02:36:01 AM

I doubt they have that much money.  Maybe they have enough to cover the various debts, but not so much more that it is a justifiable expense.  Further, a trust fund (if the girls have them) can be structured in ways that make it impossible to remove large amounts of money.  Also, if it got out that the girls or Andrew had bailed out Fergie (and it would get out, it always does) I would imagine that would shed unwanted light on the finances of the Yorks, given that the girls get grief for the cost of security and Andrew for not understanding that helicopters cost a lot of money to fly.

Finally, if Fergie is really suffering from an inability to control spending, bailing her out doesn't do her any good.  It's simply enabling behavior, and she'll be back in the same spot in a few years.  Like our financial system...
:thankyou: unconn41.  :doublewave: Your very first post and you cleared my doubts. Looking forward to more informative posts from you!  :thumbsup: