Chelsy Davy Parties with Geri Halliwell's Ex

Started by Hale, June 24, 2009, 06:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hale

Chelsy parties.

QuoteChelsy Davy piled on the glamour last night as she partied with Geri Halliwell's ex, Nick House.

Prince Harry's former girlfriend wore a short white dress and ran her hands through

London Evening Standard.

gec

I wonder how she feels about the paparazzi attention....

She looks really lovely, such an effortless style.

anitalalala

I dont like what she wearing..besides the bag wich is gorgeous.... :gawk:
I think shes right about going out!!!!
Its good for her and she dont seem to care about what people say of her!!!
Shes just living her life..and thats a cool thing..shes proving that theres actaully life after dating a royal and she seems to be taking a normal life of a normal 23 years old girl!!!!!!
People can live after ending a relatiosnhip with a royal!!!! :yay:
Shes just doing fine...in my opinion!!!!
And about the media interest on her...it will keep up until she or harry found out soeone else..or maybe have a revival  :wub2:
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
No serious..i think she is a very interesting girl to keep the media interest on her after months since the break up!!!
I mean shes blonde, young, gorgeous and rich and a lowyer!!!!!
I think shes a role model for a lot people and the fact shes moving on the way she seems to be doing...just make people like her more...and haters hate her more :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
But thats life!!!She dated a prince and become a person that have lovers and haters..the good thing about it is that i dont think she cares about peoples opinions on her..she sjust leaving her life and enjoying it!!! :blond:

Georgiana

cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

Jenee

This Is London: Bling Ride for Chelsy

Quote...she turned to club owner Nick House, the ex of Spice Girl Geri Halliwell, who gave her a lift home in his Aston Martin - and the pair ended up popping back to a house in Kensington with another male pal.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Lucy

I thought there were four going back to the house....Bubble as well....
First Poppy's discard, now Geri's.....that's the night club scene...
DIANISTA # 1

Kate

Oh Dear!!! :o... now I'm waiting for someone to seriously suggest a threesome and they will even tell you that, as if they were a fly on the wall... Don't believe it!! ;)

Great digging..... :sigh:

wheet

Yes, I am with you Kate.   I can imagine the comments if H/C do get back together. 

The article made it quite clear that Gery's ex is a friend and business partner of Pelly and aware that Chelsy is not available (that is, Harry's circle is expecting a reconciliation).  If Chelsy were interested in getting a boyfriend, she'd have her pick.   

Lucy

Quote from: Kate on June 28, 2009, 04:02:30 PM
Oh Dear!!! :o... now I'm waiting for someone to seriously suggest a threesome and they will even tell you that, as if they were a fly on the wall... Don't believe it!! ;)

Great digging..... :sigh:

That's why I made it a point to mention Bubble, even though the quote from Jenee's link says just the three of them.

Chelsy's Face Book said she was 'on the prowl' and it's pretty obvious. She was available to the cricket player, Dan P. and the lads who went on the holiday Haz refused to attend. IMO
DIANISTA # 1

Hale

I don't think the bag is right with the dress.