Chelsy Davy podium dances for Jack Osbourne

Started by Georgiana, June 25, 2009, 09:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Lucy

Quote from: Kate on June 26, 2009, 11:55:03 PM
Flirting is good for the soul and the ego...I'm sure , at a certain age we all did it...Even myself - and I'll bet Lucy, you too!!
Assumming you did, Lucy, did you bed everyone you flirted with?  I certainly didn't..... and I'll bet you didn't either!! :sigh:

Please don't be crude, Kate. There are young girls who post here. Flirting and bedding don't equate. Who suggested CD was bedding anyone at the club? She was dancing....good grief !!
DIANISTA # 1

Kim-buh-lee

wow this thread is predictable. I have to say I notice a pattern. Chelsy bashers are always commenting and saving every single picture of her and pointing out how promiscuous she is how unclassy she is etc... They are always the ones to comment in every single thread. I love Chelsy but I am not her stalker and don't save all pictures of her just to prove anything.  Goes both ways with Kate bashers.

It is so childish and petty to me. They are all actually living their lives while some members on this board choose to sit and argue with each other like little children! I'm not pointing my finger at anyone in particular. It's just the general consensus I get and I think it's tiresome. Can we please act like adults?

Guess what? at the end of the day Chelsy nor Kate know we exist and can careless about what we think of them. You can try as much as you like but that's not going to change anything about the fact that they don't care. Sorry but that's harsh reality. Your opinions and efforts will not change their status or income or relationships they have with their significant others.

I know I'm probably going to get my post deleted or get a warning but at least I got my point across.

Even though I don't agree with most of the opinions on this board, I still respect them and I have to say there are many educated and mature individuals on this board who I actually learn alot from. I really enjoy reading Mapleleaf's post and Sandy's.

They seem really classy and mature and educated individuals.

wannable

(January 13, 2009, 01:28:38 AM, From KBL)

Long Live Waity Katie !!!!!!!

:laugh:

:doublewave:

anitalalala

Quote from: Kim-buh-lee on June 30, 2009, 05:32:24 AM
wow this thread is predictable. I have to say I notice a pattern. Chelsy bashers are always commenting and saving every single picture of her and pointing out how promiscuous she is how unclassy she is etc... They are always the ones to comment in every single thread. I love Chelsy but I am not her stalker and don't save all pictures of her just to prove anything.  Goes both ways with Kate bashers.

It is so childish and petty to me. They are all actually living their lives while some members on this board choose to sit and argue with each other like little children! I'm not pointing my finger at anyone in particular. It's just the general consensus I get and I think it's tiresome. Can we please act like adults?

Guess what? at the end of the day Chelsy nor Kate know we exist and can careless about what we think of them. You can try as much as you like but that's not going to change anything about the fact that they don't care. Sorry but that's harsh reality. Your opinions and efforts will not change their status or income or relationships they have with their significant others.

I know I'm probably going to get my post deleted or get a warning but at least I got my point across.

Even though I don't agree with most of the opinions on this board, I still respect them and I have to say there are many educated and mature individuals on this board who I actually learn alot from. I really enjoy reading Mapleleaf's post and Sandy's.

They seem really classy and mature and educated individuals.

Long live to Kim-buh-lee!!!!! :flowery:
Pitty to those who are not mature enough to like chelsy and like Kate at the same time!!!!!
And need to keep trashing one down just to make the other look good on the pic!!!!
Comon!!!
QuoteThey seem really classy and mature and educated individuals.

I share the exactly same opinio...the 2 girls seems to be fine!!!!!
very lovely ladies and i bet if they read half pf this war they would find it very ridiculous....
especially when people are so certain of their opinions and just base their opinions on nothing....
But at the end of the day...if u like apple and dont like orange...it willa lways be like this..unless u really wanted to try the other way!
No one can push someone to accepet his/her opinions..unless they really want to!
people will always see what they want to see...and what suits them more well!!!