Harry should invest his money

Started by LadyLove, April 12, 2004, 10:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

QuoteWell u know, they're gonna spend all their money on us lovely girls!
Are you calling me a whore?!!!!!!!
Aren't we all
:: gasps :: :o
I'm just telling it like it is, hey if we aren't whores how else are we gonna seduce him and get pictures? HUH?
You may be a whore but I'm not. I'm just... very sexual. <_<
I was thinking he was the exception to the rule but I guess that works too.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

TearsandBlood

Aren't we all
I'm just telling it like it is, hey if we aren't whores how else are we gonna seduce him and get pictures? HUH?
You may be a whore but I'm not. I'm just... very sexual. <_<
I was thinking he was the exception to the rule but I guess that works too.
Hey I'll do whatever works   :D    
Mouth: Your looks are kinda pretty....when your face doesn't screw it up!

Jack Sparrow: And that's when they made me their chief

Jack: It looks like the shoe is on the different foot now
Grace: We're sorry
Jack: No really, my uggs are on the wrong feet

pixie

QuoteI heard Diana felt sorry for Harry since Wills was going to be king and get much more money than him so when she died Harry got more than Wills. He got like 20 million and wills got 15 or something
HarHar gets 35 and Wills gets 31. I think. :unsure:

And I think they're born with a certain amount of money they can use. But maybe I'm wrong.  :(
I'm pretty sure both of those sets of numbers are way off.  Diana had no where near that much money when she died.

Diana had only 26 million pounds or so when she died.  Half of that went to estate tax--only monarch to monarch inheritance gets out of that--and then there were several other things that needed to be worked out (sums for other people, lawyers, etc.) leaving the boys with 12 million or so to split.  They each took away around six million from Di.  She split everything equally between the two.  This part I'm certain about.

They both had trust funds set up for them by various family members.  The Queen Mother's trust funds for the boys were the largest, and they also account for the discrepancy between Harry and William.  It was she who gave Harry a bit more as a consolation prize.

Then my understanding gets a bit hazy.  I'm not sure exactly how much money she put in them.  I'm pretty sure Prince Charles also set up trusts for the boys, but, again, I'm not sure of the sums.  The queen may or may not have, I really can't remember.

One thing.  Two numbers I've seen frequently are 14 million and 24 million.  It is possible that 14 million is the amount in pounds and 24 is the number in dollars.  14 million * 1.7 (exchange rate) = 23.8 million.  Just a thought.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

AnitolaNova

QuoteI heard Diana felt sorry for Harry since Wills was going to be king and get much more money than him so when she died Harry got more than Wills. He got like 20 million and wills got 15 or something
HarHar gets 35 and Wills gets 31. I think. :unsure:

And I think they're born with a certain amount of money they can use. But maybe I'm wrong.  :(
I'm pretty sure both of those sets of numbers are way off.  Diana had no where near that much money when she died.

Diana had only 26 million pounds or so when she died.  Half of that went to estate tax--only monarch to monarch inheritance gets out of that--and then there were several other things that needed to be worked out (sums for other people, lawyers, etc.) leaving the boys with 12 million or so to split.  They each took away around six million from Di.  She split everything equally between the two.  This part I'm certain about.

They both had trust funds set up for them by various family members.  The Queen Mother's trust funds for the boys were the largest, and they also account for the discrepancy between Harry and William.  It was she who gave Harry a bit more as a consolation prize.

Then my understanding gets a bit hazy.  I'm not sure exactly how much money she put in them.  I'm pretty sure Prince Charles also set up trusts for the boys, but, again, I'm not sure of the sums.  The queen may or may not have, I really can't remember.

One thing.  Two numbers I've seen frequently are 14 million and 24 million.  It is possible that 14 million is the amount in pounds and 24 is the number in dollars.  14 million * 1.7 (exchange rate) = 23.8 million.  Just a thought.
When William reaches 21 , he will be able to draw on a ?2million trust fund set up for him by the Queen Mother. Through astute investment, this has now turned into ?3million. Then at 25 William will get another ?22 million trust.

And I have no clua about Harry. All I know is that he gets more. :)

LisaG

Aren't we all
Welcome Tearsandblood! Wow, I didn't know you were in on the kidnapping plot with Ani, Sweet and them. Good luck with it!  :lol:

AnitolaNova

Aren't we all
Welcome Tearsandblood! Wow, I didn't know you were in on the kidnapping plot with Ani, Sweet and them. Good luck with it!  :lol:
Who's kidnapping?? We're just blackmailing.

LisaG

QuoteWho's kidnapping?? We're just blackmailing.
Oh! Pardon  :lol:  Didn't know she even knew about it, I was just wondering since she's new, I found it odd :)

AnitolaNova

Oh! Pardon  :lol:  Didn't know she even knew about it, I was just wondering since she's new, I found it odd :)
OK then.

TearsandBlood

OK then.
Blackmail? Kidnapping? Huh, no see I plan to use Harry so I can take over the world, u girls do whatever u want to him after I'm done, and I mean whatever  u want :blink:  

LOL

sara1981

I knew about it!

before Princess Diana's death Diana wanted William as King than Harry! because maybe William would funds for somethings like for memorial funds of his beloved mother or he would wanted it!

when Princess Diana given birth to William in 1982 many people yelled chanted as "KING KING KING KING" because William very cute and he handsome hunk person! i like him lots! i do believe me! im not lied me!

Sara Boyce

TearsandBlood

Ahh who cares, they are still rich