Dazed and Confused Beatrice Tries to Hail a Taxi

Started by Allie, January 22, 2009, 01:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I think she has a problem.

QuoteAn onlooker said: 'Beatrice looked dazed and confused when she left the club. Her security team thought she was with them but she wandered into Regent Street and tried to hail a cab.
'A security officer had to find her and tell her that she had a car waiting near the club, so she followed him to it.'

???

brittanylala

I just think she's incredibly ditzy, bordering on slightly stupid regarding her car incident :shrug:

Allie

I'm not sure if I feel bad for her, or if I am really annoyed by her. I'm leaning towards annoyance I think.

wannable

YR

Too many cuppas kids!  Lay off the booze Bea else you will end up in re-hab at Promises in the US. 

koolkat

my cousins bf did that once. he took the bus because he forgot that his car was at school. :lmao:

Monika

Well, that certainly is ditzy behavior for a girl who has security 24/7.   ???

AP:  "Kate Middleton Found Guilty of Breaking 11th Commandment:  Thou Shalt Not Be Luckier Than I"

sandy

A pity. This is what I was talking about,all the partying of the young royals (drinking) doesn't do them any good. And Bea and Eugenie are trying to act "sophsiticated" by boozing and clubbing. They should enjoy life without drinking and get an education. THe smoking and drinking will ruinn their looks and the odd behavior of Bea doesn't do her rep any good.

wannable

I am worried about the 'odd' behaviour of Bea.  As Monika says with a 24/7 minder, how in the world did they let her walk out pass the door of the club - halfway down the block or onto another street - to hail a cab ??? 

One would think that there is a certain trust for the minder to ask Miss Bea at departure of a club where she would like to go.  Seems like she does what she wants, when she wants - difficult to take care of a person when there is hardly to no communication (This is IMO related to the article - Bea walks off to another street when departing the club) incredible ! So the minder followed without asking her what the blast she's doing or going to...

brittanylala

Maybe she's dabbling in drugs...?

Hold the law suit; I'm not accusing her of anything. But lots of young people in the London set do drugs...

Kuei Fei

Quote from: sandy on January 23, 2009, 02:43:37 AM
A pity. This is what I was talking about,all the partying of the young royals (drinking) doesn't do them any good. And Bea and Eugenie are trying to act "sophsiticated" by boozing and clubbing. They should enjoy life without drinking and get an education. THe smoking and drinking will ruinn their looks and the odd behavior of Bea doesn't do her rep any good.

Looks like Bea got suckered into thinking that boozy and out of control makes a woman more sophisticated than going to a museum or the ballet.

She's going to crash and I would love to know why someone at the Royal Court isn't taking these two girls and getting them under control.

Monika

IMO, a lot of it has to do with the example set by their mother.  By that I mean Sarah introduced them to the Hollywood type influence.  I realize she had to do a certain amount of PR related stuff, but her daughters, as HRH's, should have been kept far away from it.  Instead, Sarah has encouraged it and has used her daughters  as an entry ticket, to a degree.   

AP:  "Kate Middleton Found Guilty of Breaking 11th Commandment:  Thou Shalt Not Be Luckier Than I"

Kate

Well , a very long time since  I've agreed with Monica, but I certainly do in this case.
These girls should given the option of a "career"  , but if not and if they choose to use their " Princess" status to the hilt, LEARN about the UK and the history involved. THen they can begin to help in the charity sector. I can't imagine Beatrice settling for the party scene for the rest of her life and I hope she recognizes the wonderful birthright that is hers and use it to help all peoples..

Perhaps both girls will learn from their Mother, on how to do smart finances of sorts..

Kuei Fei

Quote from: Monika on January 24, 2009, 12:48:38 AM
IMO, a lot of it has to do with the example set by their mother.  By that I mean Sarah introduced them to the Hollywood type influence.  I realize she had to do a certain amount of PR related stuff, but her daughters, as HRH's, should have been kept far away from it.  Instead, Sarah has encouraged it and has used her daughters  as an entry ticket, to a degree.   

Not just to a degree, entirely. Srah has used her daughters since day one and I wish that someone would reach out to Beatrice and Eugenie and help them get out of this spiral.

topqueenb

Lucy

Quote from: Kuei Fei on January 24, 2009, 06:06:19 PM
Not just to a degree, entirely. Srah has used her daughters since day one and I wish that someone would reach out to Beatrice and Eugenie and help them get out of this spiral.

Absolutely, she is an awful influence, given the articles about 'out on the pull' with 16 year old Bea, parties with Kate Moss and Sharon Osborne.....not a pretty picture.
DIANISTA # 1

aroyalfan

That's funny.   I don't find anything bad about partying once in a while - especially when you're barely out of your teens - and I think these girls are having their fill of fun.   I just hope they don't end up to be Euro-trash royalty.

Fabulous Fake

Quote from: aroyalfan on January 25, 2009, 03:20:51 PM
That's funny.   I don't find anything bad about partying once in a while - especially when you're barely out of your teens - and I think these girls are having their fill of fun.   I just hope they don't end up to be Euro-trash royalty.

I reckon they have already claimed that title.
As a Brit, I think, these two brats need a good hard boot up the backside and since their parents are equally moronic its all rather sad that Granny has to fund this pantomime. :(

Kate

Quote from: Fabulous Fake on January 25, 2009, 07:34:14 PM
I reckon they have already claimed that title.
As a Brit, I think, these two brats need a good hard boot up the backside and since their parents are equally moronic its all rather sad that Granny has to fund this pantomime. :(

:yesss: :yesss:I agree ...and a tad humorous :hehe: