Christmas at Sandringham

Started by Inge Jones, December 29, 2008, 09:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inge Jones

Did we ever get a definitive answer to whether or not Chelsy was at Sandringham with Harry this year?

Allie

I think it was Brittanylala who said that she spent Christmas in Durban with her family (according to Facebook).

brittanylala

Nope, she wasn't at Sandringham, Facebook confirmed it :)

ladyknitter724

Quote from: brittanylala on December 29, 2008, 06:02:10 PM
Nope, she wasn't at Sandringham, Facebook confirmed it :)

You're always finding facebook stuff how on earth do you do it? lol  :)

GwenCat

Stix Chix

Quote from: Inge Jones on December 29, 2008, 09:52:54 AM
Did we ever get a definitive answer to whether or not Chelsy was at Sandringham with Harry this year?
she wasn't there for Christmas of course....the Daily Mail said she'd been at the shooting party before hand (and even re-edited their original article to do so) although no pix of her ever came out.

Harryite #0004

sandy

I think only partners who get engaged get invitations. Or maybe they have to be married. I don't recall if Autumn when engaged to Peter got an invite.

basilfault

Lucy

Quote from: Inge Jones on December 29, 2008, 09:52:54 AM

Yes and no.....she was said to be there for one of the shoots but as he was with another girl during it, it's debatable.
DIANISTA # 1

Objective

You can be brutal, Lucy. But it is a question of fact.

mbb

I don't think she was their cuz the DM changed their story and added her later its like writing that she was their in the first place was such a difficult task for them to do  :sowhat:

Lucy

Well said, Mbb....there was no evidence that she was actually there.In fact we saw photos with she and her Mum in a pub during that period.

Objective, just stating what happened.  :)
DIANISTA # 1