New Pics: Fergie and her daugther Beatrice charity 'children in crisis' launch

Started by karla64, May 06, 2008, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsgal

I see one thing common in most of those pics.... Bea reads here! She's keeping her mouth closed for pics.
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

PopppyDaisy

HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

alsgal

I did enjoy looking at "mother and daughter", very interesting looks. And Fergie looks amazing. I had to magnify them to see if she's had any "work" done.... and it doesn't look like it! She must be using Lancome :):)
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

Rasta Watermelon

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Fabulous Fake

Quote from: Kezza on May 07, 2008, 10:12:35 PM
From the Hello Magazine website.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2008/05/07/beatrice-fergie-kids/

Fergie and her mini-me indeed. :teehee:

From above article

''Such is the 21-year-old's admiration for her mum, she's made it known she'd like to be seen as "a mini-mummy". "She leads by example, and her behaviour is one that I'd really like to follow," the Princess told reporters not long ago. ''

Kinda says it all doesn't it.

I said ages ago that Beatrice was taught lessons in freeloading by one of the best.

I'd also like to say that I'll credit Sarah for paying off her debts but I still can only see a 'media-hungry chancer' (she wanted her own father to bow to her) and the elder daughter has done nothing to make me think thats she's just anything other than a useless freeloader.

I promise I'll pay any forfeit that my fellow Forum Members see fit (eg leave) if the open-mouthed nobody does something/anything of merit in her 'gap-year.'

PopppyDaisy

HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Fabulous Fake

Hi PD  :)

I promise to be the first to applaud her if any of this has a smattering of truth in it........

.....''The organisation will begin new work in Liberia, Democratic Republic of Congo and Burundi, as well as expanding its work in Afghanistan and Sierra Leone.

Beatrice, who is on a gap year before starting a history degree in the autumn at Goldsmiths, University of London, added: "Now with my gap year and my life starting out I have the drive to go out there and build these schools and really see the development."  ''

I'm 99.99% convinced that she'll have started her degree and she will not have got up off her fat backside to do anything.
I'll be so happy to have been proved wrong though.

Fabulous Fake

Does anyone know anything about this 'charity work' she is supposedly doing? :)

PopppyDaisy

Website
http://www.childrenincrisis.org/

..and taken from front page their mission:
Children in Crisis exists to give children in some of the world's poorest countries the educational opportunities they need to help transform their lives. At the heart of our work is the belief that education is an essential tool to overcome poverty.

:flower:

and if I remember rightly the article Jenne posted explains a bit more her role I think
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Fabulous Fake

Thanks PopppyDaisy. :flower:

I cannot think of any valid reason why Beatrice couldn't have been involved in this charity and done something/anything to benefit others and further her education positively.

I'm gonna shut up about it now because I'm just repeating myself. :hehe: