Chelsy Davy . . . tone-d

Started by Stix Chix, April 07, 2008, 02:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stix Chix

you have to scroll down for the bit about Chelsy....

Chelsy Davy . . . tone-d--The Sun

here's a youtube link to the song.  it's good, i like it! :D

Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis

Harryite #0004

angeleyed

to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

agentblueberry

Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

echo

(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) Booni.

Pri

That was a really random add on.  It's cute to know!!
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Varya

SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

loca1789

princesslily

4321BAM

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/article1007801.ece - the article is about Prince Philip, there's just a little bit about Harry and I thought it was too cute to miss it :sigh: :)

Quote...Prince Harry, 23, has put a special ring tone on his mobile in tribute to girlfriend Chelsy Davy, 22.
The Fratellis' hit Chelsea Dagger plays when she calls.

There might have been better songs :hmm: but still... how cute :crazylove:
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!