PRINCE HARRY TO FILM REALITY MUSIC SHOW AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE

Started by Hale, August 15, 2010, 12:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anitalalala

I dont think the show is a bad idea anyway...harry is knwon for being the more spontaneous/popular/fun prince...i think is a great opportunity to show more of his personality...
he wont be king and dont need to be totally serious the hole time...i think is a good move for a prince to try to show that hes normal and enhjoys normal things..such as tv shows and music...why not???
But also theres always two sides of the coin....with such exposition comes the hole he said she said...the show havent even started and its been reported that he and the singer had some discussion going on...so looking onto that angle..is a bad thing....
But the original based idea of having him on the show is not that bad..at least i personally dont think so...

Scarlet Flowers

Quote from: brittanylala on August 24, 2010, 04:37:07 PM
Oh, dear high heavens no, is this silly reality show rumour true?! Maybe he bumped his head on a bird whilst flying those helicopters of his...

:haha:  Maybe he hit one bird too many. :P
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Hale

You know the more I think about this story about Ms Dynamite the less I think its true.  The RF are only too well aware that they have their critics as well as those who have strong political opinions which may be opposed to those they strive to support like the armed forces.  I suspect that the press are themselves sensationalising this story.  Sure Ms Dynamite has her opinions which she is entitled to, but I do not believe there would have been objections from Harry.

Also, following the debacle of "It's a Royal Knockout" I would think that the Palace PR will be at pains not to have a member of the RF look ridiculous at a time when in general there ratings are not high and their star looks limp and staid.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

wannable

Hale

I love this line by Goldie in the article:

Quote"I went to see Toy Story 3 with my 12-year-old daughter the other week and I had to use her sleeve to wipe away my tears."

Ahhhhh Bless!!!!   :hehe:  That is so cute.   :D <3

wannable

RoyalReporter
QuoteThe gig will be featured in Goldie's Band: By Royal Appointment, a BBC Two television series in January. Harry plans to download the music.
about 2 hours ago via web .
The BBC has great journalists but I can think of one or two publicity people who could be culled after the way they handled that Harry gig.
about 2 hours ago via web .
Prince Harry was guest of honour tonight at a Buckingham Palace concert by 12 young musicians coached by drum 'n' bass star Goldie.
about 3 hours ago via web

I'm not sure if this would be the 'reality music show at BP'.  But it sounds like it no?!

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore