Kate and the paps is a familiar story

Started by Wombat, August 12, 2007, 05:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Kate and the paps is a familiar story - Irish Independent
QuoteYour heart has to go out to poor Kate Middleton, who, months after her relationship with Wills has ended, is still being chased all over England by paparazzi. They stalk her, they drive after her in cars, and then they sell pictures of her looking fabulous to newspapers. And it's so not her fault. I mean, how was she to know that photographers would be gathered outside notorious celebrity hangout Mahiki as she made her dramatic 3am exit?
Love it :lmao:

Diedera

:crazylaugh: Oh yes, the worm has turned..........and so the paps.
:snowflake:

Margherita

QuoteAnd just because she was pouting and smiling for Hello's cameras last month does not mean the paps had any right to assume she is comfortable with being in the public eye

Wow. The Irish press has got Kate Middleton well and truly pinned. Now if only the UK tabloids would stop being so servile and sycophantic about KM  :kate:

Wombat

That won't happen until after a wedding <_<

Lillianna

Ouch! :) . Short and succint. Way to go Irish Independent! You show them. I had expected the Scottish newspapers to be leading the pack of conscientious objectors and level-headed commentators, but so far, not a peep out of them.

Quotemonths after her relationship with Wills has ended

So they're not buying the "rekindled" story either.

Favourites:
QuoteDon't they know it was all for charity -- some boat race or other -- and that nothing pains Kate more than to be seen helping other people in full make-up and push- up bra?

QuoteAnd that rumour that she looks so satisfied because she's actually still with Wills is just ridiculous.
:notworthy: 

A wise man, indeed!

"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.

Toujours

my admiration for the irish just skyrocketed.  :thumbsup:

:teehee:
ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

Harry2me4ever

rose

WillyandKatyite #007 Willite #107 JeSnoRe KaBaAn M :snob:

Goldylocks

got to love Irish....no wonder i am attracted to one :kisskiss:
Harryite #0102 :kisskiss:                   Fedup-ite # 005 :hissyfit:

Miss Scarlett

:thumbsup: for the Irish!  At least someone can tell it like it is!

Amun

I loved reading this.  Thanks, Wombat!! Who is the other commoner they were talking about at the end of the article?  I didn't get that reference.

papsriya

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M
I agree with everything Margherita says...sometimes :sigh:

The Dream Couple: WillyandKatyite #002 - I wear my # with Pride :snob:

Countessa

Why can't the UK press tell it like it is instead of spin, spin, spin in favor of Kate? They don't have to be overly negative but tell the truth and not these fantasies they cook up. It really hasn't done Kate any good anyway. She's drowning in her own media and self -elevated arrogance. Before her dumping she was presumptuous and now she's infected with hubris. I also believe the Queen absolutely thinks she is manipulative and bad for her grandson's future.

Toujours

Quote from: Amun on August 12, 2007, 04:43:12 PM
I loved reading this.  Thanks, Wombat!! Who is the other commoner they were talking about at the end of the article?  I didn't get that reference.
i believe they are referring to the late princess diana.  :thumbsup:
ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

Varya

Could someone please pm me a copy of this article, every time I go to see it my computor shuts down. :)
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Amun

Quote from: smarty on August 12, 2007, 05:01:00 PM
i believe they are referring to the late princess diana.  :thumbsup:

Thanks, Smarty.  I can't believe I didn't get that.  It's the not the first Diana reference they've made either good or bad.  I loved Diana - the image she projected.  I don't like anything about PW's ex and I hope they stop making references either way.

Lillianna

"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.

Varya

TY Lilliana :hug:

QuoteDon't they know it was all for charity -- some boat race or other -- and that nothing pains Kate more than to be seen helping other people in full make-up and push- up bra?
:lmao: I love the Irish!
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo