Main Menu

Religious forum?

Started by PrincessKLS, July 22, 2007, 05:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessKLS

I have an idea, I know at times religion is a hot topic here, and that's fine so why don't we create a forum just for that? To discuss all types of religions.

Wombat

:brainwashed: Seriously..it would be like making a political forum :brainwashed:

Religion and politics are best taken in small doses....there's little fear of trouble then.

PrincessKLS

I know they are controversial topics, they are my favorite type of topics. I try to make friends with these topics, although that goes against the rules on how to make friends :teehee:

Windsor

This idea has been proposed and rejected before and will be rejected yet again due to the fact that religion is a topic which this forum and its members do not handle well.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Nighthawk

yes politics and religion does not seem to go over to well  :teehee:

Savanna

Politics, money and religion are the things that shouldn`t be discussed, according to most good manner bibles.
It`s useless anyway and only causes trouble. There is enough turmoil in the world caused by them....

PrincessKLS

Wombat

It's not just this forum where politics and religion isn't handled well...it's society as a whole....religion and politics are the root of all evil IMO...they start wars...get people fighting...make one person think that they're better than the next..the less religion and politics here the better IMO.

PrincessKLS

I'm in the minority I ultimately believe religion and politics can unite us. Of course we'll need to find out how to do it peaceful.

Wombat

History has shown the both divide IMO.