Kate Talk Pt.2

Started by Tami, January 21, 2006, 08:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varya

regarding the profile on Hello.
I am really starting to get sick of all the goody goody comments about her. From her pictures (and I must say that she might have every reason, poparazzi, to look this way SOMETIMES) she looks either really tired or cold, maybe both. She doesn't seem like how they portray her in the numerous articles about her. And she definantly is not stunning, pretty sometimes but not gorgeous or stunning. Theres my little rant.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Lola

Quote from: karla64 on January 31, 2006, 06:05:43 PM
I wonder  she had  job yet.. I didn't hear anything from her...  Or she is hide :ninja:?????avoid her least favortie media???

her job is shopping and stand around princess booty call. i really like that term, can you tell?  :devil:
i do think there must be some sort of agreement between pw and km. i have know of people that go years of dating each other as well as others. then one day they either marry each other or marry someone else. its no big deal. as long as there is that is the understanding between the couple then who are we to judge that? i dont think i would like it that much but i have freinds that have that type of relationship and as long as they are okay, i am like whatever....
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

violet

I agree w/ varya she is not stunning at all. Lola i agree when u said maybe they have agreement...maybe Will was attracted to her behavior maybe she is an obedient child, she follows whatever that needs to done in order to stick w/ her prince   :rolleyes:  and good for him i guess

Jenee

Quote from: Varya on February 10, 2006, 11:10:01 PM
I am really starting to get sick of all the goody goody comments about her.

:notworthy: :notworthy:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Lila the Flirt

:happytears: :happytears:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila: