Questions For Harry

Started by Stix Chix, May 06, 2005, 08:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stix Chix

what would u most like to ask Harry?

i'd like to kno what he likes best about being a prince. ^_^  and what he likes least about it!  :P    

Harryite #0004

chavita

that's a tough one, there's so many things i'd like to know about him....
:rolleyes: ummm...let me see...why are you so handsome? lol
seriously,... i think i would ask him the same you'd ask stix..
Harryite #0009

vimto

First thing I'd ask him? To marry me  :P  
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri

shakinupx

come on I think we all want to ask:
what do you look for in a girl?

and then I would so be that girl.jk :wub:  

PopppyDaisy

Are you really such a party boy as the papers make up?

and I worship your abs 4 times daily how do you keep them in such good shape? :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  though that might freak him out a bit  ;)
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

shakinupx

that was a good one
I would want to know how he gets his bangin abs too

there is so many queston that i would ask him it is soooo sad

Wombat

2 questions.. ;)

1) Why do you insist on wearing shirts?
and
2) Are you offended by wild, hairy smelly animals from the colonies?

:blink:  

T125eagle

I think I would ask him if he had any friends in the states, and ask him if he'd hang out with me sometime if he did come to my little neck of the woods. :D  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Stix Chix

i just thought of another one......what he thinks about starting at Sandhurst?  ^_^  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

And you call yourself creative :rolleyes:  :P  :lol:  

M

I'd ask him if he's heard about all these crazy girls in the forum going on about his abs?

Then I'd ask him if he'd rather they speculate about his hair, as they often do.

Okay I was kidding about the abs stuff.  Sort of.  Just a friendly jab. :)

I'm not sure I'd ask him anything.  I'd rather let him sort of be himself and see what kind of person he's like, then I'd ask questions if I was comfortable and thought he'd be comfortable.

I'd like to know:
If he believes in God or if his religious observance is just because he has to do it.
If he's a kind person.
If he's deep or shallow.
If he's spoiled.
His intelligence level.
His maturity level.
What books he's read/liked.
What movies he's seen/liked.
What music he likes.
How he sees himself.
How he sees his family, especially his immediate family and grandparents.
What he really thinks of Camilla.

But I wouldn't necessarily ask these things outright.  It'd be better if he volunteered the information in the normal course of time spent around him.
:kisskiss:

Wombat

QuoteI'd ask him if he's heard about all these crazy girls in the forum going on about his abs?

Then I'd ask him if he'd rather they speculate about his hair, as they often do.

Okay I was kidding about the abs stuff.  Sort of.  Just a friendly jab. :)
:happytears:  

violet

well i would ask him if he turn on his computer lately and if he happens to visit the royal forum site  :D and if he says yes i would say can u tell ur bro about it too?  :woo:  

Stix Chix

QuoteAnd you call yourself creative :rolleyes:  :P  :lol:
u kno ur curious about it too!  :P   love the new avatar wombat!  :happytears:
:P  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Yes..its typical Harry...I shall call him HARRY-HOT-TONGUE :drool:  

chavita

QuoteI'd ask him if he's heard about all these crazy girls in the forum going on about his abs?
good question! and if he haven't then you tell him the link and everything, and that he should make himself a member :P

QuoteYes..its typical Harry...
yea, i've seen a lot of pics of him when he was a baby, and he would always show his tongue to the camera, or the paparazzi,...so cute! :wub:  
Harryite #0009

T125eagle

me, myself & I    you wouldn't necessarily need to ask him these three. If you just talk to him, I'm sure you could figure that out on your own! LOL. :D

If he's a kind person.
If he's deep or shallow.
If he's spoiled.
His intelligence level.
His maturity level.
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Harryhannoi

I would ask him if I can have a litlle bit from his Hair. :rolleyes:
And if he wants to come with me to Germany.I can show him all the German Militarythings.I  think he is really interested in this.And then I would ask him if he want to come with me to a Soccermatch.

chavita

Quoteme, myself & I    you wouldn't necessarily need to ask him these three. If you just talk to him, I'm sure you could figure that out on your own! LOL. :D

If he's a kind person.
If he's deep or shallow.
If he's spoiled.
His intelligence level.
His maturity level.
agree, i do think he's a kind person, and he's not spoiled (just a bit lol), i don't think he's shallow...he's intelligence level might be high, but he's not using it that much, and he's maturity level you can't be mature when you're 20...but i think he should be at least a bit less inmature...
Harryite #0009

Beebs

Well M, I'm pretty sure EVERY girl he knows has a thing for his abs.  ^_^  :lol:  

chavita

but not every girl he knows talk about him and his abs in a forum :P  
Harryite #0009

Beebs

They should!  :lol:  

chavita

:lol: i think they don't need to have a forum about him if they have him as a close friend...anyways they should!  :D  
Harryite #0009