Baby girl for Maxima!

Started by Iris, June 27, 2005, 07:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

PHOTO'S!!! Just a few hours old!

Maxima delivered a brand new baby girl yesterday, at 14.40 at the Bronovo Hospital The Hague.

It's an extremely healthy baby, right weight, right size, (53 cm, 3.5 kilograms).

Name is still unknown, it will be announced by her father later this week.

Amalia was a bit annoyed, because her grandparents (Mr. + Mrs. Zorreguieta) had promised to take her to the swimming pool and now she had to go to the hospital.

Also, Alexander told the press that Amalia has a doll called 'baby' and he said that every now and then they would find 'baby' with or without legs in the cradle with a diaper over her head etc.  :lol:  

Windsor

That is great news :woo:  

Beebs

Oh, how cute! Congrats to them!  :D  

CarmenEngland

Willite #0000   Maryite  #0004
"William forever, Harry never!"

Wombat

QuoteAmalia was a bit annoyed, because her grandparents (Mr. + Mrs. Zorreguieta) had promised to take her to the swimming pool and now she had to go to the hospital.
:happytears: That's so funny!!! Congrats to them!! :D

TB

Extremely healthy...as opposed to quasi-healthy or very healthy or just healthy?  :blink:  :unsure:
J/K. :P That is wonderful for the both of them.  :)  

I Pirates

Ladybee

Welcome to this world, Princess Alexia Juliana Marcella Laurentien!!! :wub:  :wub:

I love your names!!

Iris

Yes, Alexia is cute, no? a lot of A's in the family though! :lol:

Maximá, Amalia, Alexia they're all pronounced in the same way in dutch.... :blink:

Princess Alexia.....yes, I like it. named after her daddy and her great-grandmother, I don't know where Marcela comes from, and Laurentien - not sure, exactly, but it's also her aunty, yes she's got a nice name  ^_^  

Ladybee

Marcela is apparently coming from one of Maxima's aunt...

Alexia is so cute in the pics! :wub:  

Iris

I like Alexia, but I'm not sure if it's the best name to pick....

you know, one of the illegitemite children of prince Bernhard is named Alexia too..... :lol: