Chelsy Davy - Chit Chat!

Started by Lothwen, May 19, 2014, 02:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

good221

[mod]Post has been removed[/mod]

yvonne

[mod]Post has been removed[/mod]

Lothwen

[mod] Thread is being temporarily locked while I review some of the posts. [/mod]
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Lothwen

[mod]I want everyone to take a good look at the last couple of pages of this thread. Go ahead and see how many posts I had to remove or edit. All because of a link to a newspaper article. All because somebody claimed to have read a story online and posted a link. And rather than being adults about it, you ALL turned this thread into nothing more than a petty and childish catfight. I don't care if you like Chelsy. I don't care if you think she farts rainbows and burps glitter. I don't care if you hate her, or think that she is the devil incarnate. What I DO care about is the fact that none of you has been respectful or civil towards your fellow members. It takes a lot to make me angry, and this thread and its content has made me angry. I no longer want to hear accusations of the Mod team having a bias towards certain members, because EVERY member here has had their posts either edited or removed. Continue talking about Chelsy. Talk about how great she is, or how you're so glad she's not with Harry, or whatever. I don't care. But do it in a respectful and civil manner, and convince me that you are all adults, because right now I am having a very hard time believing that. [/mod]
Harryite 12-005

Eri

I love it you will never see her go to work or hear of any case she has ever worked on but God knows you will always get pictures of her partying and with her bikini partying some more ...

myidea

really, i saw the pics and she was in front the A&O office

different outfit, professional suit or nice dress.

someone want see only a party girl, someone see the young lawyers, from Sepr 2011 in A&O , and the girl loves share her free time with friends, like all girls on the world.
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

good221

Quote from: myidea on June 06, 2014, 03:53:36 PM
really, i saw the pics and she was in front the A&O office

different outfit, professional suit or nice dress.

someone want see only a party girl, someone see the young lawyers, from Sepr 2011 in A&O , and the girl loves share her free time with friends, like all girls on the world.
Don't bother just let it go, and I am going to do just that. Trust me when I said it is not worth the time or energy. Back on to chelsy. :therethere:

momof2girls

Quote from: ohsillyme on June 05, 2014, 08:30:15 PM
When chelsy was offered the position, in the news, an article quoted someone from A&O saying that it was the first time they looked outside Oxbridge. Guess the A&O representative lied, right? Or the news lied... but A&O didn't sue  becuase they (fill in the blank)

@mom: do you think the Weinsteins gave Cress the job because they think they can  cash in on her relationship with Harry? The movie won't come out til sometime in 2015.. the Harry connection will be old news by then. He'll likely be dating someone new by then. Those Weinsteins are pretty smart men... I don't think they would waste money on her.
Considering sime said thats the only reason Chelsy got her job bcuz of Harry so don't understand why the same can't b said about Cressida.  Also I believe A&O r pretty smart themselves.  Considering they r a law firm based throughout the world. So don't see them for the heck of it hiring someone without  any intelligence. That would open them up to lawsuits and loss of business. I don't really know if they hired for that reason or not. It definitely would bring more attention to their shows. I joked aroynd one time thats the reason why but I really dont know. I think Chelsy's law job is like comparing apples to oranges vs Cressida's acting job. Not trying to b mean or anything but to b a lawyer u need a substantial amount of college and intelligence to b one and acting u dont. U just need a talent. Unfortunately n both careers it is about networking and I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Kudos to both girls getting their foot n door but their talents will provide them with longevity

DaisyMeRollin

Okay. Let's give this another shot. Bringing Lothwen's topic over here since it was paged.

Quote from: Lothwen on June 06, 2014, 01:19:33 AM
Harry to introduce new girlfriend Cressida to ex Chelsy Davy | UK | News | Daily Express

I thought this might be suitable here also. Credits to HSH Charlene for the find.

Quote from: HsHCharlene on June 06, 2014, 10:03:57 PM
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas Over for Good, Despite Reconciliation Reports: He ''Thought She Was Boring'' | E! Online

Why is the very likely possibility that Chelsy and Cress are not add odds with each other or may be apathetic toward each other ever discussed here? They're in the same social circle, granted a minute age-gap, and obviously Chelsy is a good friend of Cress's half-brother, Jacobi. Is it that much of a stretch?

Quote"Chelsy was far more fun than Cressida on a night out and it seems like he's looking for somebody more like Chelsy now. He wants the fun factor to be a big part of their relationship. Somebody who likes a big night out and isn't worried about the hangover the next day. And Cress was too square for that."

Though we can't really confirm that Cress is a homebody, I have suspected that Harry might have more of an inclination for a girl with a bit more moxie, and would be a little mismatched when it comes to wallflowers. 

(Advisory: My statement does not imply that I think Cress is a wallflower. I want to make that clear.)
"No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don't ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

momof2girls

Looking at these posts why r we debating articles and pics from YEARS ago? Why cant we only speak about Chelsy 2014? Why discuss what a young Chelsy DID a not what she is doing?? We can debate each article, hear say, or picture all day long but NONE of us knows the truth. Can we just all agree to disagree and put this poor dead horse to rest? I have no idea what we are all trying to accomplish?  I like reading about where she is and how she is doing and ni t all this bickering

Lothwen

Harryite 12-005

DaisyMeRollin

You're preaching to the choir, Mo2G.

So, any thoughts on Lothwen or HSH's find?
"No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don't ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Lothwen

Chelsy and Cressida have no reason to like or dislike each other if their only point of reference is that they are both Harry's exes.

I don't think they have anything in common, but I don't think they would dislike each other either.
Harryite 12-005

Curryong

No, that's true. I think Cress and Chelsy know each other slightly, are cordial if they happen to meet, and that's it.

yvonne

:goodpost:

Both are educated, they should know how to conduct themselves!

ohsillyme

@lothwen both went to Stowe and Leeds. And they have Jacobi in common.

Lothwen

^I had meant more personality wise, but you're right that they do have that common ground.
Harryite 12-005

ohsillyme

Ah, gotcha. We really don't know much about Cress's personality. But, I think there is a strong argument that H didn't date Chels for her personality.

myidea

disagree i always tought he dated chelsy for her personality! :clap: :clap: and sorry in two yrs we know about her personality! anyway  :Lothwen:
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Lothwen

^^And if they had just had a fling, I'd agree with you, but they were together for about 5 years.  You're not in a relationship with somebody if all you have is the physical.

Of course he dated her because he thought she was hot.  Most men begin dating women for the same reason.  But eventually you have to keep them interested with more, and IMO, Chelsy kept his interest with the whole package.
Harryite 12-005

Eri

^ They hardly saw each other ... the physical part of the relationship was a big part of their relationship let us not kid ourself ... outside of the bedroom it was a disaster ...

ohsillyme

I have heard from more than one source that their relationship was very much a rebellion for him. He has insisted that Chelsy gets good press to make up for his indiscretions while they dated. All Chelsy really wanted was to be taken seriously as a socialite. Most of his set didn't take her serious till theh dated.

Just wait till he dates someone new. I guarentee when they break up, once again the story will be "the royal life wasn't for her"  just like Cress, Flee, Chelsy  Caroline (okay it lasted 2 min, but still)

myidea

i really read all time how him loves her sense of humor and her personality, her loves for life, and how she is really positive, her mind and her smile.

for your informations them share the passions for some sport,  rugby, extreme sports,  swim, polo, potographer, garden, music and cinema, africa i see more and more, not only bed.

i quote " they were sparkly and and you can touch them feeling" from your DM.

pls be objective ;)

Defamation

momof2girls

Quote from: Lothwen on June 07, 2014, 07:01:29 AM
^^And if they had just had a fling, I'd agree with you, but they were together for about 5 years.  You're not in a relationship with somebody if all you have is the physical.

Of course he dated her because he thought she was hot.  Most men begin dating women for the same reason.  But eventually you have to keep them interested with more, and IMO, Chelsy kept his interest with the whole package.

Absolutely!  Plus he is one of hottest bachelors out there so he has the pick of the litter when it comes to booty calls

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me