Prince Harry's Funniest Faces: The Royal With Many Emotions (PHOTOS)

Started by cinrit, July 06, 2013, 12:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteCan we ever get enough of Prince Harry? Don't answer -- it's a rhetorical question. We're back at it with another round-up of great photos of the prince. This time, we decided to get up close and personal and focus on his face.

Prince Harry gets photographed a lot, being a high-profile royal and all. And whether he's playing sports (we've seen him play football, volleyball, baseball and polo), hanging out with animals (snakes and dogs, just to name a couple) or laughing with friends, Prince Harry is never afraid to be expressive... and often silly.

Prince Harry's Funniest Faces: The Royal With Many Emotions (PHOTOS) 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Eri

The comments  :no:   :fuming: ... I feel so sorry for Harry that something that has NOTHING to do with him and was his mother's and his mother's only fault will hunt HIM forever !!!  :fuming: Having said that ... no matter what Di did some really need to get a life  the man is almost 30 and Will's child means he will never be King so again they really need to get a life !!!  :thumbsdown:

Limabeany

:goodpost: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :hug: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :goodpost:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Koala

There were a lot of really positive comments.  Harry has more "stains" on his rap sheet than the other royals (probably not protected as much) but people really like him.

Eri

^ But the comments had nothing to do with him ... they had to do with what his mother did ...

Limabeany

I agree, Eri... When she talked about James Hewitt she marked Harry's life forever...   :cry:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

princessy

need funny sig but it'll have to wait

Koala

Oh the James Hewitt thing.  I don't know. I don't think that's a big thing anymore.  From what I have seen people criticize Harry for three things: wearing the S.S. uniform, calling his South Asian descent military mate a  P*** and being "dumb".  (I don't think he's dumb btw --he's more articulate than William).

The Hewitt thing doesn't come up as much because people know it's not true and even if it were it's not his fault.  He got a pass on the naked billiards too (which I don't think would have happened it was Beatrice or Zara). 

Lothwen

^I personally hate that people bring up the Nazi thing. It's been almost 10 years since that happened, and Harry is not the same person that he was. 

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

princessy

But i remember harry dated Chelsy then remember article thought of them hooking up last year still after 10 years :Lothwen: :censored2: :hmm:

Quote from: Koala on July 07, 2013, 07:30:54 PM
The Hewitt thing doesn't come up as much because people know it's not true and even if it were it's not his fault. He got a pass on the naked billiards too (which I don't think would have happened it was Beatrice or Zara).

Yes and even if just dating some one Beatrice would be ripped apart  >(

need funny sig but it'll have to wait

chavita

Quote from: Lothwen on July 07, 2013, 10:55:36 PM
^I personally hate that people bring up the Nazi thing. It's been almost 10 years since that happened, and Harry is not the same person that he was. 

I agree. He was just a teen.

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2013, 02:59:26 PM

Harryite #0009

Koala

I disagree.  I know Jews who still keep gold coins in case the Holocaust happens again and they need the gold coins to escape like their parents did during WWII.  That pain and that suffering is still there.

To see Harry, one of the highest -ranking people of the land, dress up like a S.S. Officer would be slap in the face to people whose families are still affected by the Holocaust.  There are some things that no matter what your age, you have to realize are unacceptable. 

chavita

Look, there are some people out there with very dark humor. Harry was a teen, and I think he let us see that he is one of those people. To us, it was stupid and insulting. To him, it was just a joke, as sick as that might sound. He appologized. And we should all move on. Unless we don't want to forgive, that's another thing.

Harryite #0009

Koala

I know Jews who lost entire families during the Holocaust...to have some rich, spoiled kid who has a high government standing mock that is unforgivable for them. 

To many people he's going to be a prat for that incident for the rest of his life.  It's hard from them to move on because their families lost everything including loved ones during WWII.  I think to say "get over it and move on" is very crass.

cinrit

I thought the party that he wore the costume at was a fancy dress party where everyone was encouraged to dress as a villain? 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Koala

William went as a lion so I don't think so.

Also, Harry could have dressed up as The Joker or Magneto -- he didn't have to mock the 6 million Jews that were murdered.

chavita

Quote from: Koala on July 10, 2013, 05:29:23 PM
I know Jews who lost entire families during the Holocaust...to have some rich, spoiled kid who has a high government standing mock that is unforgivable for them. 

To many people he's going to be a prat for that incident for the rest of his life.  It's hard from them to move on because their families lost everything including loved ones during WWII.  I think to say "get over it and move on" is very crass.

Again, we all choose to forgive or not. That is not my problem what people decide. If they will never forgive him, they are entitled to their own choice, if they do forgive him they are entitled to it also.

Don't treat me like I don't care what these people went through, becuase that is not what I'm saying. Please reread my post. I said to me, it was insulting and a stupid thing to do.

When I said move on, I meant it as not discussing something that happened so long and that he already appologized for. But if you do want to keep talking about it, go ahead.

Got a PM from georgiana asking me if by dark humor I meant that he is a racist, no I didn't. Just dark as in very unusual, offensive to some kind of humor.
Harryite #0009

Koala

I think people are going to keep talking about this no matter what.  It's best just to get used to it.

You might want people to move on from this incident but the fact is that many people never will.  The pain that they experienced is still there and to have Harry wear Hitler's swastika was a slap in the face. They are in their right to be outraged about the incident still just as you are in your right to not want to hear about it. 

Limabeany

I believe there is more witch hunt outrage than the one that comes from real pain. Branding forever an 18 year old for his ignorance is hardly something to be proud of either.

Eri

chavita

Quote from: Koala on July 10, 2013, 05:50:44 PM
I think people are going to keep talking about this no matter what.  It's best just to get used to it.

You might want people to move on from this incident but the fact is that many people never will.  The pain that they experienced is still there and to have Harry wear Hitler's swastika was a slap in the face. They are in their right to be outraged about the incident still just as you are in your right to not want to hear about it.

My point exactly, so don't get all worked up about it if that's my opinion.  :shrug:

Again, people choose. That has been my point all along.
Harryite #0009