PRİNCE ALBERT & PRİNCESS CHARLENE VİSİT TO LİTHUANİA

Started by snokitty, October 16, 2012, 03:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

Princesse Grace

cinrit

QuoteOfficial Visit to Lithuania by the Prince and Princess of Monaco

Their Serene Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Monaco will make an official visit to Lithuania on Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 October 2012.

On 15 October, the Prince and Princess of Monaco will be received by H.E. Mme Dalia Grybauskaite, President of the Republic of Lithuania, at the Presidential Palace in Vilnius.

The Sovereign and the President of the Republic of Lithuania will discuss current issues such as the Euro crisis, the protection of the environment and renewable energy projects in Lithuania as well as their cooperation in the international bodies.
At the end of this session, there will be a statement to the press.

Official visit to Lithuania by the Prince and Princess of Monaco - Prince?s Palace of Monaco 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

snokitty

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

snokitty

Historic visit of Prince Albert II - News Summary ROYALBLOG.NL
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Charlène are making a historic official visit to Lithuania. It is the first time a head of state of the tiny principality is visiting the Baltic republic. Lithuanian Dalia Grybauskaite on meeting her visitors in the capital Vilnius said she was 'happy' to welcome them.