West Ham Coach makes offer for Harry

Started by aussiegirl, October 17, 2004, 11:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gems

Quote(and if i had been the bride, they would have too!!!  :D   :D   ;) )
:lol: Even if he said he wanted to wear a suit or not get married? [/font]

IsaDi

HARRY OR WILL IN UNIFORM THE DAY OF THEIR WEDDING!!!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I'LL DIE TOO GIRLS!!! THOUGH THE DAY HARRY'S WEDDING HE WILL CAN GIVE ME BACK THE LIFE WHEN HE SAYS "YES, I LOVE YOU" AND THE OBISP SAYS TO US "YOU'RE HUSBAND AND WIFE"...  :woo:  :woo:  :woo:  :royal:  :happytears:  

Iris

QuoteTHE OBISP SAYS TO US "YOU'RE HUSBAND AND WIFE"...  :woo:  :woo:  :woo:  :royal:  :happytears:
I can think of an even better line: ''you may kiss the bride''. far more important! :lol:  

Gems

QuoteTHE OBISP SAYS TO US "YOU'RE HUSBAND AND WIFE"...  :woo:  :woo:  :woo:  :royal:  :happytears:
I can think of an even better line: ''you may kiss the bride''. far more important! :lol:
Suts me [/font]

britannia

Quote(and if i had been the bride, they would have too!!!? :D?  :D?  ;) )
Well, i would ask for it! and i think harry or will would do it, for me or for their bride!

i'm looking forward to the weddings of will and harry, also i will not join it  :(  and so every sentence would be a historical moment (for me) !!!!  B)

Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Gems

Quote(and if i had been the bride, they would have too!!!? :D?? :D?? ;) )
Well, i would ask for it! and i think harry or will would do it, for me or for their bride!

i'm looking forward to the weddings of will and harry, also i will not join it  :(  and so every sentence would be a historical moment (for me) !!!!  B)
how sweet of him

britannia

yeah, that's le grande amour! the big love! die gro?e liebe! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh  :wub:  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Gems

Quoteyeah, that's le grande amour! the big love! die gro?e liebe! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh  :wub:
Calm down lol

Windsor

Quoteyeah, that's le grande amour! the big love! die gro?e liebe! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh  :wub:
:D "El Gran Amor" :D
:lol: ( In Spanish ) :lol:  

britannia

Quoteyeah, that's le grande amour! the big love! die gro?e liebe! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh  :wub:
Calm down lol
why?  :o  i'm on cloud no.9!!!!  (is that right, in german in cloud 7, in english too???)

thanks windsor!!!!!  in latin: amor maximus   ;)  

Gems

Quoteyeah, that's le grande amour! the big love! die gro?e liebe! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh? :wub:
Calm down lol
why?  :o  i'm on cloud no.9!!!!  (is that right, in german in cloud 7, in english too???)

thanks windsor!!!!!  in latin: amor maximus   ;)
Sorry it's a thing iv picked up lol.

Windsor

britannia

Quote:blink:  :blink:
Me too! what do you mean gg?

by the way, i know we're not talking about avaters. but this pic of harry in your signature!!!!!!!!

to get on with our westham topic  :D  imagine when harry presents his first child with those look that he has in the picture  :wub:  :wub:  soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!  :wub: