there will never be a princess like diana

Started by letizia, October 02, 2004, 11:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

letizia

I love diana...I think there will never be a princess like her...
What is worse is that she had a very hard life with that stupid charles, who never loved her...
do you think she died accidentaly or you think that it was proposetely?

e-ccentriceventer

This is one case where I strongly, strongly feel a joke I oft repeat is so true: In my humble, by accurate, opinion....

Not only do I think it was an accident, but I seriously laugh when people try to say it isn't. I'm not saying that sarcastically nor to be rude nor mean- it is simply the truth. Because it sounds SO ridculous to me- the only way to be convivnced of that is to throw all reason out and this is why I believe that:

Take a step back from the situation and think: this women had millions of loyal supporters around the world. In order for this to be a plot, EVERY single person invovled would have had to be told. EVERY single hospital and ambulance worker. The people in the car that may have been in the tunnel. Any person who may have been working in any ambulance in Paris that night. Any surgeon who may have been called to the scene. Any person who might be called to work into the hospital that night to work. And not only would they all have to agree, but no one could have said a thing. Think about all that is leaked about that family, and if you tell me that the told every single person and no one said a WORD, then I am going to tell you that you got an idea stuck in your head, then were blinded by it.

So many things could have gone "wrong" were it a plot, and NO ONE could have risked telling ANYONE of such a plot.

Also, if you go and see that tunnel- it looks a lot differnet then on television. It is much narrower. Let me tell you, if you go into that thing at high speed- you are asking for it. You don't need to be drunk, upset, or less than a professional driver- if you go into that thing at speed, you are serisouly, literally asking for an accident.
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

TB

I've never thought about this before but the name of the thread must have forced this to pop into my mind. Forgive me if not everyone is familiar with this term, but would anyone agree that Diana was a tragic hero?

I Pirates

Iris

QuoteI think there will never be a princess like her...
there already is! many of todays princesses are doing their jobs brilliantly. They are all very concerned about every little creature and all human beings on earth. Diana focused on the world, todays princesses focus more on their own countries. Both as good, just different.

So there are many people as good as Diana, but thank God they're not the same as Diana. What if everybody was alike?! Man, the world would be boring!!

GIGI

QuoteI love diana...I think there will never be a princess like her...
What is worse is that she had a very hard life with that stupid charles, who never loved her...
do you think she died accidentaly or you think that it was proposetely?
William will search for a girl, who's like Diana was!!! :royal:  

agatek

I think that Diana has rasied her boys so that they know what mission should they follow, that they should care a lot about others. And I think that they will look for a wife who'll understand it and will try do all her best in royal charities.

They will not be exactly the same as Diana, but I'm sure that no one would like them to be the copies of diana!! <_<  
Small things can make your day!

Agata

IsaDi

;) I LOVE DIANA TOO, SHE'S MY PERFECT PRINCESS, I THINK DIANA WAS A WONDERFUL AND UNIQUE WOMAN IN THE WORLD, AND SHE GOT ARRIVE TO ALL THE PEOPLE, NOT ONLY IN ENGLAND, BUT IT'S TRUE PRINCESSES  OF TODAY ARE CUTE TOO  :lol: , EVERYONE IS DIFERENT FROM THE OTHERS AND THIS IS GOOD, THOUGH WHAT I DON'T KNOW IS IF SOMEONE OF THEM WILL BECOME SO POPULAR AND BELOVED LIKE DIANA... THE TIME WILL TES US  ;) ...