Main Menu

Hi there

Started by felomina, April 21, 2011, 06:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felomina

Hello Everyone,
I'm new on this forum :doublewave:, my name is Pascale,I live in Austria, but I'm Belgian, I'm 48 years and happely married and a Royalty fan like the most of us here.
I wisch I could be in GB to feel and see the ambiance about the royal wedding, and the things they sell, I love it :nod: Its a pitty they don't sell english magazine's :no: in Austria.
Looking forward to the 29th April and hope the weather is good.
To be honest, I do apologise for my bad english, but I hope I'm welcome on this forum.

Filomina

Hale

:doublewave: felomina, and to the forum.

Fortunately, we are promised good weather for the wedding which is great for those who plan to sleep out overnight along the wedding route.  :paparazzi:  Don't they sell magazines like Hello in Austria?

No matter because you've come to the right place.  Everyone here does there best in searching out articles and pics.  We are much better than a magazine.

I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to reading your posts.   :happy15:  As for your English, I happen to think it's great.   :mbb:

marine2109

Jenee

Hi felomina, and welcome to the forum!!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

SophieChloe

Hi - and welcome from me too - you will have fun - however, be aware it can be quite addictive  :hula:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

felomina

What A Welkom!!!!!! :thumbsup: ;), thank YOU ever so much :thanks:

cinrit

Quote from: felomina on April 21, 2011, 07:56:11 PM
What A Welkom!!!!!! :thumbsup: ;), thank YOU ever so much :thanks:

Welcome, felomina!   :flower3:  I think you'll like it here ... and just in time for the wedding!  Don't worry about your English ... it's great. :)

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

wannable

Welcome Felomina  :hi:

Orchid

A very warm welcome to Royal Insight, Felomina!!  :king:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Lindelle

:hi7:
hope you enjoy us.

Princesse Grace

Welcome here!I am sure you will enjoy a lot and find good friends. :vday4:

Windsor

felomina

Thankyou for a warm welkom and to all of you,    :mbb: HAPPY EASTHER :mbb:

Lindelle

Yes the easter bunny comes tonight!

WOW