"The Young Victoria" Los Angeles Screening

Started by marine2109, December 04, 2009, 06:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ursula

The York ladies could use some style intervention.

marine2109

QuoteSarah Ferguson speaks during an event to promote "The Young Victoria" at Neiman Marcus on December 7, 2009 in Mclean, Virginia.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/MnQAymirzzK/Sarah+Ferguson+Victoria+Christian+Celebrate

Lindelle

I can't wait to see this film. Did you all enjoy it? Currently i am reading a book about Victoria and her Ladies In Waiting from when she ascended the throne until her death. A couple of them were very close (confidantes if u like) so will be interesting to see if it matches.

someonewholovesharry

I enjoyed this film very much.. It was very nice to watch it, at last.I liked the cast and think it is the best work of E. Blant until today.
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

royalwatcher05

I can't wait to see it :) WIsh it were showing near my house!! Hopefully soon

someonewholovesharry

I didn't go to the cinema, cuz it is not rotating now here,I downloaded English version with subtitles and watched home on dvd.not that good quality but the film was really great!! :happy:
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Lindelle

I'm going to hire it for NEW YEARS EVE and try to get hubby to snuggle on the lounge and watch it with me.