Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso introduce a film about Sentebale

Started by kinga77, December 18, 2009, 04:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easydoesit

Thanks! I love this type of news. The work and dedication he has to Sentebale is wonderful.   :stars:

Stix Chix

Hale posted this in the Sentebale Polo thread.  the Royal Channel has the whole video.  you get to meet some of the children and employees as well. :thumbsup:

Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso talk about their children's charity Sentebale--YouTube

Harry has his serious face on. ;)  they both have really nice voices. :happy:

Harryite #0004

Kate

Isn't he handsome... even with his serious face.... Thanks for that link!! :thumbsup:

oops!!  almost forgot.. I'm with you easydoesit... I love this kind of news and knowing that Prince Harry can play such an important part in helping it all come together.... He should be proud of what he is doing here... :hug:.

brittanylala

Thank you for the video! I know I've said harsh things about this charity and I do regret some of them having just watched this video. I don't know if it's because it's near Christmas and the season of good will, but I for one found it very moving! Good luck Harry and Seeiso :thumbsup:

Lucy

Pretty soon it will be as bad there in Lethsoto as it is in Zimbabwe:

QuoteAverage life expectancy for women, who are particularly affected by Zimbabwe's AIDS epidemic, is 34 - the lowest anywhere in the world.6 Officials from the World Health Organisation have admitted that since this figure is based on data collected a few years ago, the real number may be as low as 30.7
Zimbabwe has a higher number of orphans, in proportion to its population, than any other country in the world, according to UNICEF. Most of these cases are a result of parents dying from AIDS.8
DIANISTA # 1

Ursula

Hale

This is the kind of thing I like to see all the royals doing.  Good luck Harry and Seeiso.   :yesss:

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.