Eugenie's gap year - all stories here

Started by Stix Chix, November 17, 2008, 02:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1107638/After-hard-Christmas-break-Princess-Eugenie-enjoys-night-town--reveals-peeling-skin.html

QuoteAfter a hard Christmas break Princess Eugenie enjoys a night out on the town... and reveals her peeling skin

Young but gonna end up fat and ugly like her sister. OT, her clothes - none of it matched.  :chuckle:

Kuei Fei

What is wrong with girls doing this to themselves. I wonder how the taxpayers are handling this latest show of jet set happiness.

wannable

QuoteThe night Eugenie found herself in pole position with a semi-naked pole dancer and a pile of doughnuts

Glowing with a gap-year tan, Princess Eugenie was back in the old routine as she and a gang of girlfriends left Boujis in South Kensington in the early hours of yesterday.

But the evening was modest compared with a lavish recent royal party featuring a semi-naked pole dancer and a pile of Krispy Kreme donuts.

Eugenie, 18, and her sister Beatrice, 20, were among the gathering to celebrate Caspar von Bismarck's 17th birthday at his parents Leopold and Debonnaire's Chelsea home.

After dinner and the donuts, guests settled back to watch the dancer clad in fishnet stockings and a sequin leotard perform a cheeky routine.

As she hung upside down and flipped onto her back, Eugenie was spotted keenly snapping the scene on her digital camera. 'The pole dancer did a pretty suggestive routine, but the girls were laughing with everyone else,' says my spy.

Among the jeunesse doree were Beatrice's Virgin PR boyfriend Dave Clark, hotelier Sir Rocco Forte's daughter Irene, 20, Queen drummer Roger Taylor's 17-year-old son Rufus and Eugenie's rumoured beau, Old Harrovian Hugo Taylor.

From Richard Kay

topqueenb

Fabulous Fake

Thanks for the pics.
Were you at the party too? :)

IWould

thanks for the pictures i think  :girlblush: oh My goodness  :o  I thought Eugenie was better than this.  It really does run in families doesn't it  :ninja: