How do you envision William's future wife?

Started by MamaMia, June 03, 2007, 06:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessKLS

jenniferq

prince william may choose whoever he wants to marry someday. we all know that he is not yet ready to get married right now and i just hope that kate won't be broken hearted in the future. if the prince marries her i'm sure she will make a very nice princess. i think she's  a good choice for the prince and  since they're back together, there's a big possibility that they will be engaged sooner or later.

we don't know who will replace princess diana's throne but i believe that  she's  someone special, a totally different personality and she's not like any other princess because she is unique and incomparable from all the rest of the princesses in the UK's history. let's just wait and see, ok?

jenniferq

leogirl

Kate would be lovelier if she did something with her life other than wait, and didn't wear see-through clothing. :thumbsdown:

I hope William marries a decent girl. :flowers:

PrincessKLS

Quote from: jenniferq on January 18, 2008, 03:50:46 AM
prince william may choose whoever he wants to marry someday. we all know that he is not yet ready to get married right now and i just hope that kate won't be broken hearted in the future. if the prince marries her i'm sure she will make a very nice princess. i think she's  a good choice for the prince and  since they're back together, there's a big possibility that they will be engaged sooner or later.

we don't know who will replace princess diana's throne but i believe that  she's  someone special, a totally different personality and she's not like any other princess because she is unique and incomparable from all the rest of the princesses in the UK's history. let's just wait and see, ok?

I agree that the person William will eventually marry (sorry I don't believe he'll marry Kate) will be very unique in that way too :welcome:

leogirl

Kate is might be broken-hearted, but she is bringing this on herself by not working and taking him back even though he said he doesn't love her enough... the longer they wait, the less likely there is to be an engagement, and the more misery the Midds will have when William dumps Kate for good and gets married. :notamused:

princesswales

How many of you dream about wedding with prince William?

I do,but I'm too young for him.And I'm from SERBIA

Kuei Fei

Uh, guys, why not put it on my HRH" thread I have in the creativity forum? :wait: Maybe it should be moved here. 

GraceK

she should be glamorous and professional. but i voted professional. it has to be a great mom for their kids also a good wife/queen.

Kuei Fei

I HAVE A THREAD ON THIS IN THE CREATIVITY FORUM !!!!   

Princess Of Wales Thread!

Make any more threads of this I will thread-slap you into Berkshire and you can spend the rest of the holidays with the MIddletons and help Kate prepare her wedding to Pelly.

XOXO

Kuei Fei

I'm serious though, you guys should be posting this stuff on that thread.