New pics: Princess Beatrice leaves a cafe in Central London 5/14/08

Started by karla64, May 15, 2008, 01:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry2me4ever

alsgal

Deer > Headlights . Looked like a surprise attack, maybe with a cell phone. what's in the bag????
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

Trudie

I can't believe she is a personal shopper when she can't even get herself together. The outfit is not quite professional looking and the hair looks stringy in that pony tail. Working or not she should be more aware of her image to people. With the right clothes and makeup she could be stunning.  :sigh:

alsgal

Thank you Trudie... Exactly my point regarding her choice of clothes, her body shape, her society place, and the down right old fact that the paps will be there no matter what. Never mind the stringy ponytail, but her hair looks like it could do with a wash.  But what's in that bag??  Salad?  Maybe a fresh out of the oven butter tart, warm and runny with raisins.
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

PopppyDaisy

OMG I have the same top as Bea....that tops from New look it's like 16 quid

I don't wear it like that though, over a black top that makes it look cheap, I wear it as the bottom layer with a little white cardi over the top, looks much nicer that way  :thumbsup:

C'mon peeps lets not be to harsh she popped out to a cafe for a bit of food and she's supposed to have every hair in place, and in tip top conditon. I doubt you lot all look fresh as a daisy every time you step out of the house. We don't own her, we dopn't have a right to see her looking great all the time.

HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Cassidy

I agree with Popppy. I imagine it gets REALLY old if, knowing you might run into paparazzi/someone with a camera or camera phone, you had to choose between being called fat/frumpy or spending an hour or two getting ready every time you leave the house. I actually like seeing her looking... dunno, normal I guess :shrug:

That said, I don't like the top. It looks weird over that long sleeved black shirt. :hmm:

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[