New pics of Lady Louise with her mum

Started by karla64, November 06, 2007, 11:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serene grace

She is so adorable. Look at her, she is so curious about what's happening outside the window. She is such a little sweetheart. :D :chelsy: :D
http://timesnews.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/06/countess_wessex_louise.jpg

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

hippie_cyndi

she looks a bit like her grandmother.....is she crossed eye by any chance?
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Lila the Flirt

I believe she has got lazy eye and it was operated on. Can't say it was entirely successful. She's cute though!

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

rose

WillyandKatyite #007 Willite #107 JeSnoRe KaBaAn M :snob:

Countessa

Are we sure Louise ever had the operation to correct her eye? There was hesitation on the part of her parents because she would have to be anestitized (spelling?). Instead they seem to keep her locked away like a deformed child. I can understand them not wanting her to have an operation considering how hard it was to have her in the first place. Sophie would have been particularly hesitant but they really need to have her eye fixed. Maybe they are waiting until she's older.

She is very adorable and Sophie looks beautiful.

Lila the Flirt

It needs to be done ASAP if it hasn't been done yet.

I like her hair.. not curly, not straight.. wavy. It's cute.. fits her well

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Ladybee

She looks like a cute little Lady! :flowers:

mclarek

WHAT A DOLL!! LOVE THE ZEBRA...SHE LOOK SO MUCH LIKE THE QUEEN DID WHEN SHE WAS A YOUNG TOT...i AM SURE THE QUEEN FEELS LIKE SHE IS LOOKING BACK IN TIME WHEN SHE SEES HER!

I THINK THEY SHOULD WAIT ON THE SURGERY...SHE'S TOO LITTLE TO BE TAKING RISKS WITH HER FACE AND EYES. BUT THEN I GUESS SHE WILL BE YOUNG ENOUGH TO FORGET "SUCCESSFUL" SURGERY. i AM SURE THEY RECIEVE THE BEST MEDICAL ADVICE.

rose

Does one need a surgery for that? I remember that when I was little there quite a few children who had one eye plastered up for some kind of similar condition or so. can't something like that be done?
WillyandKatyite #007 Willite #107 JeSnoRe KaBaAn M :snob:

Goldylocks

Quote from: mclarek on November 07, 2007, 02:58:20 PM
WHAT A DOLL!! LOVE THE ZEBRA...SHE LOOK SO MUCH LIKE THE QUEEN DID WHEN SHE WAS A YOUNG TOT...i AM SURE THE QUEEN FEELS LIKE SHE IS LOOKING BACK IN TIME WHEN SHE SEES HER!

i was thinking the same thing... :happy:
Harryite #0102 :kisskiss:                   Fedup-ite # 005 :hissyfit:

aroyalfan

Her hair looks so nice!  I think that's the one part that reminds me of the young QE2.  I do think Lady Louise looks like a bad product of inbreeding, what with the cross-eyed/lazy eye look.   LOL.  Adorable, nonetheless.

heather

Since Edward and Sophie aren't related that is a bit silly. :rudolf:

Louise looks like HM and also HM Queen Mary and her children.

Diedera

...........and she is pretty..........like her grandmother is.
:snowflake:

princessoctavia

Lola

she is so cute! i am glad they are letting pics of her being taken! i know there was suppose to be some sort of problem w/her eye but they were suppose to wait to see if it corrected itself,otherwise she will need surgery...i think they may know by like age 5 if she does...i see alot of edward in her and she does favor the queen at that age from the pics i have seen of QE at the same age... :hug:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

fawbert

Quote from: princessoctavia on November 10, 2007, 04:48:48 PM
I think she looks like her dad

She also looks like HM The Q at the same age. The same shaped face and curls.
Fawbert

leogirl

She is already four, so they'd better operate soon if they haven't already. I can't tell if she has an eye problem or not from the pics. The first two look like she does, the third one looks normal. :shrug:

Varya

I think they already did one opperation, maybe minor who knows... but because she was their only child for so long, they were very hesitant to put her through any more trauma and risk.

Fawbert or anyone else, do you know why she is so secluded (besides the want for privacy that is)? Because it seems as if they almost hide her away... I don't know seems odd to me. :shrug:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

leogirl

Oh! I found what happened to her:
Louise was born with a rare eye disorder called extropia. This is a condition which, had it not been treated, may in later years have resulted in her becoming partially blind in the affected eye. In January 2006 it was unofficially revealed that Lady Louise had undergone a 30-minute operation under general anaesthetic to correct a squint.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Louise_Windsor

I don't know if they're hiding her so much as trying to give her a "normal" life by keeping her out of the public eye. :shrug:

AHoch82

Harryite #0040