yeah..she makes Prada look good! :thumbsup: :teehee:

aimsz

haha yea... i mean i tried to learn a new language and it wasnt easy

just give her time... Fred will help her anyway

at least she can speak it though
-:The Constant State Of Going Nowhere:-
Willite #0068 - Peterite #0013

dizzylizzy13

Maybe he'll do what my husband did and teach her all the dirty words w/o her knowing that's what she's saying.
My husband told me the name of a castle in Germany was Scheissheim and left out the very important "L" which would have kept me from asking that nice old lady for directions to "Shi* Castle.

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Siempre Vuelva

Ohhhh...I feel a lot of anger!!  :hide:
And Australia are always nice against Frederik??
For the third time it were the press talking about her danish...Do you have anything against the danish people Wombat?!  :whiteflag:
So if the Australian press says something about the Princess it means that they hate her or what??  :wait:
I don't get why you get offended?! I just think that the danish PRESS fears that she will end up like the Queen's husbond Prince Henrik, who after 40 years in the royal family speak really bad danish, that he sometimes is really hard to understand!!  :no:
Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

Siempre Vuelva

:crazylaugh: Dizzylizzy I really don't  hope that Frederik will ever do that to Mary! Then there would be something to talk about for the press  :consolation:

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!

chavita

i think it doens't matter as long as she's nice but she should try to improve it. like someone said before, i've never heard her speak or anything. i think people should cut her some slack, i agree with wombat.
Harryite #0009

Tiger Lily

Are there examples of her mistakes?I'm sure they aresmall
I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty good
-Maya Angelou

"You jumped, of course," explained Canby. "That's the way most everyone gets here. It's really quite simple: every time you decide something without having a good reason, you jump to Conclusions whether you like it or not. It's such an easy trip to

Siempre Vuelva

You have all said some really great things about this subject...and I know that Mary one day will speak the language without to many problems! But she's doing a great job. As long she dosn't become a new Prince Henrik, :D I know the people don't care about a little accent, because she is loved where ever she goes. :D

paige81

Crown-Princess Mary of Denmark is a girl next door turned royal I've come to admire. I think people should not give much attention to the press sometimes. All they want is to sell newspapers and their opinions don't reflect everyone's. I think the Crown-Princess should take her time to learn the language as she has done a good job already :thumbsup:. I think that due to the fact that her father and step-mother live in Denmark and she speaks English to them quite frequently (I suppose they don't speak Danish themselves), it might be interferring with her learning process. To assimilate a foreign language one must be immersed in it completely, which I don't think it's her case. I believe that when Mr. and Mrs. Donaldson move to France, the Crown-Princess will be 'forced' to speak Danish more frequently and therefore improve her fluency. 

lovisa

Well as a person who has learned Dansih. It´s not really difficult to learn, I mean the vocabulary and grammar, reading and writing is easy. BUT the pronantiation is HARD, and I mean really really hard. So I thin they hould give her a break. They have an extremely wonderful Crown Princess who is probably doing her very best.

Maryite #0007