Shooting Party @ Sandgrinham? '02

Started by autumnsun, February 08, 2006, 03:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

autumnsun

Quote from: guysguy on February 10, 2006, 03:18:20 PM
Quote from: candie on February 09, 2006, 07:50:51 PM
Simons sister?

no, definitely not. i thought you knew all of william and harry's friends? don't you know liz?

ooops.... someone just scored a point...

:D
"It seems that every relationship produces its share of disappointments, insecurity, and pain. Anyone who has never been hurt, is either very lucky or very lonely."

Toujours

ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

candie

I think since you sleep and wake up with Harry you surely know them.Especialy since their brother in law gave you his wedding tie in his wedding.Give me a break baby and sell your stories to those who believe them.I already checked out for you and learned some interesting stuff.I dont want to embarass you so i wont make it personal.

ooops.... someone just scored a point...(I think you showed your level here,especialy since the other day many people supported my story and not yours)

Also guys guy you better be carefull giving names in public boards.Iam not sure Harrys minders will be happy about it./

candie

Lola

Quote from: wombat on February 10, 2006, 10:20:05 AM
I hate Widgeon <_<

okay, what is up with you and the dog, wombat? hes OLD and will probably be dead soon so what gives?  :unsure:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Lola

meow! kitty, kitty PUT YOUR CLAWS BACK IN, MISSY!  :rolleyes: wow, ready the cannons...me thinks we have another war in the making! FIRE IN THE HOLE!  :happytears:

Toujours

Quote from: Lola on February 10, 2006, 04:35:45 PM
meow! kitty, kitty PUT YOUR CLAWS BACK IN, MISSY! :rolleyes: wow, ready the cannons...me thinks we have another war in the making! FIRE IN THE HOLE! :happytears:

ready and armed, ma'am!!!
ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

Lola

wow, blue eyes and screwy FRONT AND CENTER!  :happytears: :devil:

autumnsun

Quote from: candie on February 10, 2006, 03:57:15 PM
I think since you sleep and wake up with Harry you surely know them.Especialy since their brother in law gave you his wedding tie in his wedding.Give me a break baby and sell your stories to those who believe them.I already checked out for you and learned some interesting stuff.I dont want to embarass you so i wont make it personal.

ooops.... someone just scored a point...(I think you showed your level here,especialy since the other day many people supported my story and not yours)

Also guys guy you better be carefull giving names in public boards.Iam not sure Harrys minders will be happy about it./

I think you've already shown your true colors for everyone to see.

Don't attack guysguy because he, unlike you, has not been nasty, malicious, self centered or troublesome with his posts.
You are not here to speak about anything positive.  I have no use for fighting the 12 year old 'I won the other day' argument with you. Who supports you vs. me is of no concern when it comes to voicing opinions.  When I state I think you are full of BS (in no plainer terms) then I know I am not on my own in saying so... I just happen to be a bit more rude and aggressive than some of the lovely people who post here and have put up with your comments thus far.

You are the only one who has run about saying "Oh, I know this for a fact" but when it comes down to it you show neither proof nor inclination to establish your position any more than anyone else does.  You seek nothing but endless amounts of attention.  If you didn't, you would word your statements much more carefully, be a bit more tactful and not use your 'acquaintainces' and 'best friends' to back up the stories you come out with just so you can have people agree or react to your posts.
I do pity the princes if they have the misfortune of knowing or running into someone who is blatantly using her 'connections' to get attention on an internet forum.
"It seems that every relationship produces its share of disappointments, insecurity, and pain. Anyone who has never been hurt, is either very lucky or very lonely."

Lola

autumnsun: its not worth it to get into with those that are so anti-wills and so just pm me to vent, dearheart. it isnt worth it, trust me.  :hug: some people just thrive on misery and cannot stand those that are happy and all. know what i mean?  :hug: :flowers:

autumnsun

Quote from: Lola on February 10, 2006, 05:25:29 PM
autumnsun: its not worth it to get into with those that are so anti-wills and so just pm me to vent, dearheart. it isnt worth it, trust me.  :hug: some people just thrive on misery and cannot stand those that are happy and all. know what i mean?  :hug: :flowers:

thanks Lola  :hug:
I am done now -- I'm not going to respond to anything she says to that -- just needed to get it out as it was making me go absolutely mad.

:)

Lola

i know. but you know that there are those whose sole purpose is to start crap and then leave. you have been here long enough to know that and all. so vent anytime to me, okay?  :hug: :wavey:

autumnsun

true... very childish of me... I apologize to everyone  :blush:

You're right, I have been here long enough to know better.
Thanks for being there for me to vent  :wavey:

Toujours

everyone has to vent sometime  :wavey:

Windsor

I would like to remind members to please be courteous with other members, rudeness is not the way to solve any problems..

Topic closed.