In honor of Princess Diana of Wales

Started by AHoch82, August 19, 2005, 02:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

violet

thanks alice but it says page cant be found...or maybe i made a mistake in positng it here  :D  

mjgs

Princess Diana is a real lost to the royalty... She's the best royal ever !

I also want to have a banner of her, i just dont know how to... please help.
thanks!!!  :)

btw, im new here hope to be a friend to all...

AHoch82

Quotethanks alice but it says page cant be found...or maybe i made a mistake in positng it here  :D
try img on your signature, violet and MJGS plus copy and paste on your signatures for img :)  
Harryite #0040

chavita

i was 8 years old when it happened. i was in the car heading to church with my mom and we were in the traffic light. a man was selling news papers and we saw the head line: Princess Diana died in a tragic car accident. my mom was shocked, she couldn't believe she was gone. i didn't know that much about her bcoz i was too young, but i knew she was a very important lady who cared about needy people and did everything she could to help them. when we got home there were all this news about her in the TV, showing what was left from the car, how it happened and stuff. it was really really sad...
Harryite #0009

Tiara

Princess Diana was a human being, with all the faults of most of us, but also with a bigger heart than most of us. As I discovered on that last mission for humanity, there was an underlying humility which, at least to me, redeems all. - Nelson Mandela

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

abhaya

DIANA IN MY MIND IS EVERY PERSON'S IMAGINATION OF A TRUE PRINCESS.  
a genuine person.  

~Sophia~

I don't remember when Princess Diana died because I was young then without a care in the world,and I was playing outside with my friends when they started showing it on the news.
I remember I came back into my house,and found that my mom was very sad and actually started crying.I was very confused.
Now I know why,it was a huge loss for everyone to lose such a wonderful and loving woman.
The most heart-breaking part was that Diana was too young,and should have had more years to enjoy.
And she probably had some plans to make the world better,but couldn't complete them.
Well,her legacy has come upon William and Harry,and they will complete and fulfill her plans for her.

sweetart

princess diana was a sweet person ....very down to earth ..she did what I think we should expect from ourselves... improve the world around us while we are alive.
SBob: Will I ever get married?

Conch: Maybe..someday.

heather

Thinking of Diana, Princess of Wales on the anniversary of the last day of her life.
       Heather

chavita

QuoteThe most heart-breaking part was that Diana was too young,and should have had more years to enjoy.
yeah, it's really sad, and sometimes we don't understand God's plans...everything happens for a reason
Harryite #0009

faith

We miss you Diana, your compassion will always be remembered and in our hearts you will always live :cry:  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

IsaDi

I can't write all my feelings about you Di in english (I'm spanish girl), but I can say here I will love you forever, you'll live in the people's heart and your wonderful boys will keep your kind work, I'm sure you're very proud of them... rest in peace my sweet princess... the best rose England have had ever...

M

This was a sad day for me.  When I heard of the crash, it was before Diana died.  I went out with friends to dinner and was woried about her during dinner, but figured she'd be okay (they hadn't said how bad the crash was).  When we were dropping off people, my friend went into the house and came back out to the car and told me, "Princess Diana is dead!"  I was stunned.  I was in a funk for a couple weeks after that, and her funeral was on my birthday (September 6th).
:kisskiss:

canadian beauty

I met the princess when I was five, and I still have a picture of us together. It is one of my most prized possessions, and I will cherish it always. I think that everyone who loved her feels like this too, but in my heart she was my princess, and she will always have a place in my life reserved just for her. I miss you, My Princess, and please know that.

I'll Love You Forever
I'll Like You For Always
As long As I'm Living
My Princess You'll Be

--Robert ******, with a little change

please don't post your real name ~ thanks, Jen ~

Harryhannoi

I haven't noticed Diana and the Royal Family when she lived because I was too young.The Day when she dead was the first time I heard of her .I remember that I watched her Funeral with my Parents .It was so sad.I heard Elton John's Song  and I liked it very much.Some Days later bought the Cd with my Mum .This was the first CD I ever bought.

T125eagle

QuoteThe most heart-breaking part was that Diana was too young,and should have had more years to enjoy.
yeah, it's really sad, and sometimes we don't understand God's plans...everything happens for a reason
think of it this way: if she had lived what would have happened? she would have done some great stuff. But because she died, people will follow her example and maybe millions will do some good stuff.
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Jenee

that's a really good way of thinking about it eagles!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

chavita

think of it this way: if she had lived what would have happened? she would have done some great stuff. But because she died, people will follow her example and maybe millions will do some good stuff.
that's what i mean... there you have a good reason why this happened

what they did was something really sweet from the fans
Harryite #0009

truebrits

QuoteThinking of you with love, my Queen of Hearts  :wub:

http://www.lawofkarma.net/old_hobbies/diana2.html
http://www.joanandstevesjubilantukjournal....inks/diana1.htm

Hi,
  Actually, the very first page of "Celebrate the Life of HRH, The Princess Diana of Wales" is:  

http://www.joanandstevesjubilantukjournal....links/diana.htm

Cheers!

TrueBrits

UK
[/size][/font]