The Sussex Family General Chat Part 3

Started by TLLK, April 17, 2023, 02:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I wish to state I posted the picture because it ID's the staff, all of whom I didn't know. The Source of the picture: Daily Mail

I have not used any wording that is synonym to sinister. Thank you.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on April 25, 2023, 02:04:34 PM
There?s nothing sinister in that photo. Change observed in her last post that the couple had taken the Archewell crowd out to the Lakers game.

Yeah, the Daily Mail is weird, as usual.

wannable

I agree, it's funded by themselves rather than tax funded. But then again, the couple are public figures, so the so called liberties of the media, especially in the USA, but also in this case the UK, where a public figure and 'public interest' is valid.

wannable

WME
@WME
We are honored to announce that WME now represents Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex in all areas.
The agency will be focusing on building out her business ventures across multiple facets of the agency & its broader ecosystem, including film & television production, brand partnerships & more.

Nightowl

I do wonder if Harry is included in this deal that Meghan created for both of them or just herself?  The wording just got me to thinking is all.

And I wonder since this so called *secret deal* that Harry is spouting off about now so close to the Coronation, what else does the Sussex't have up their sleeves to make a stink or make themselves heard to interrupt  the day for either Charles or William and their wives or any member of the royal family, after all they must be seen and heard at all cost. 

I was reading another site and someone and lots of someones keep saying that *Harry wants to be heard* ...what.....hasn't he or isn't he still being heard almost daily anymore, there was the Oprah Interview least we all forget, the BOOK of all things, so many interviews all over the media circus and and yet he wants to be HEARD.....maybe he is not listening to his own voice in his head and is really deaf to the world around him.  So Harry wants to stand up in court as some say and wants to be HEARD telling what....more lies, more his truth, more spouting rage and hate at his dad and brother....oh Harry you have burnt all the bridges and someday you will hit bottom and live to regret all the hate you have shouted to the world for that hate will destroy you in the end and your children will suffer for what you and Meghan have done.  I have NO sympathy for you or Meghan whatsoever....money will never make you happy or anyone else for that matter as I well know that for a FACT.

wannable

Will he won't he go to the Coronation is still a thing according to the Daily Mail

Coronation organisers are 'stressed' about Prince Harry's plans for Saturday, complaining that establishing them is 'like trying to communicate with Mars'.
Insiders told The Mail on Sunday that they were still seeking confirmation of 'when he is coming, where he is staying, when he is going back and whether he is happy with his seating position in the Abbey'. Some are even suspicious that he might still pull out at the last minute.

wannable

Quote from: Nightowl on April 29, 2023, 08:33:23 PM
I do wonder if Harry is included in this deal that Meghan created for both of them or just herself?  The wording just got me to thinking is all.

And I wonder since this so called *secret deal* that Harry is spouting off about now so close to the Coronation, what else does the Sussex't have up their sleeves to make a stink or make themselves heard to interrupt  the day for either Charles or William and their wives or any member of the royal family, after all they must be seen and heard at all cost. 

I was reading another site and someone and lots of someones keep saying that *Harry wants to be heard* ...what.....hasn't he or isn't he still being heard almost daily anymore, there was the Oprah Interview least we all forget, the BOOK of all things, so many interviews all over the media circus and and yet he wants to be HEARD.....maybe he is not listening to his own voice in his head and is really deaf to the world around him.  So Harry wants to stand up in court as some say and wants to be HEARD telling what....more lies, more his truth, more spouting rage and hate at his dad and brother....oh Harry you have burnt all the bridges and someday you will hit bottom and live to regret all the hate you have shouted to the world for that hate will destroy you in the end and your children will suffer for what you and Meghan have done.  I have NO sympathy for you or Meghan whatsoever....money will never make you happy or anyone else for that matter as I well know that for a FACT.

He is included, Archewell belongs to both Meghan and Harry.

According to Neil Sean, Meghan's first assignment ordered by their new agent, she's in two - extending a real or fake olive branch to her own family. Agent orders, the Sussexes previous situation was manager (s) which don't order, they suggest. Either way the agent makes moneys with whatever they 'order' or can 'find' for their client (s).

Nightowl

^Interesting that someone is giving the Sussex's *orders* to do something, haven't they tried to prove that they are always in the right of very thing.  Oh well, I just hope they find what they are looking for and go and leave the BRF and the British country alone, the last 3 years has shown how untrustworthy they are and how they backstab those that don't accept what they want.  I just think they are very shortsighted in their goals and the future for if they continue on the same route as what they are doing now, then there is NO future for the Sussex's.

wannable

^ I say it only as someone when young had an agent (it is the same for sports, artists, celeb personalities) vs a manager. The grade of commitment with an agent is they find 'jobs' that generate money (the agent in the process of finding jobs, contracts is the boss, he/she does not consult or suggest, they are to be trusted to find the best possible contracts for their client, period) with all the 'best positive spin'. IF the sport, artist, celeb do not do what the agent finds/orders, well, game over sooner rather than later.

IF, and only IF, what is coming out lately since the Sussexes signed; 1. Olive branch to her family (Neil Sean, Fox News) 2. South Africa house constructing for the poor (Daily Mail source of a new negotiation to be sold to Netflix) is true, then the job of the agent is doing the usually right thing agents do.  The 1. and 2. generates money in a positive way. Both situations IF done, will be followed by cameras and later sold to the best media buyer. The positive spin is fixing the image of 1. broken family and 2. the SA disaster trip in the past.

These 2 new options are completely positive opposite from what the couple did in the past, making moneys by trashing people, in the process their image got damaged.

This scenario is only IF it's true.

Agents only think of Money to be made, but usually it has to be positive for a win win situation. They do not operate to make people dislike their client.

wannable

To put it simple, basically when one signs with an agent, you are giving the agent power to be the decision maker. Agents sits with other decision makers (media bosses, brand consumer good bosses, etc) reach an agreement, sign a contract, voila. Yes there are difficult clients, time is always prudent to see if it will work for both parties.

Nightowl

Thank you so much for your comments and the info on agents hired.  My  thought is the Sussex's for the last 3 years have trashed the royal family and that is in the internet forever for anyone to read, it is not going anywhere and no one can put a spin to make it something it is not.  So why all of sudden are they trying to look like decent human beings wanting to do something besides what they are already doing now?  They haven't listened to anyone but that is inside their own minds and believe me we all have seen and read all the crap in their heads.  I would NEVER trust them with anything regardless of what it is, building houses in Africa for the poor, heck they could of done that working in the royal family yet NO they want MONEY, anyway they can get it as that is their goal (GOD) above all things.  They will always put something out about themselves in or out of the royal family everytime the royal family is in the news of the day, all because the Sussex's have to be seen and heard to feel important and secure within themselves.....Therapy 101 self-esteem and self-confidence is some thing they lack within themselves.  If a person feels good about themselves then they don't go and attack others in or out of the media circus....they concentrate on themselves in a positive way, something the Sussex;s have yet to do in a positive way.

Kristeh-H

I too hope that Harry and Meghan can re-brand themselves in a more positive way than they have so far.  But to be honest, I have my doubts.  Since leaving royal life, none of their other projects have had nearly the 'success' in ratings and money as the tell-all revenge projects.  That's what people are more interested in.  The charity works are all well and good, but I would be surprised if shows and books about those things earn the big bucks.  People like gossip.  People like drama.  People are fascinated with the BRF.  It's their ties to royalty that have made Harry and Meghan famous, and I'm not sure they can stay on the A-list without that.  I'm also not sure that they, and especially Harry, are mentally ready to move on from attacking the family. 

I actually would like to be proven wrong on this, but I guess time will tell. 

Nightowl

:goodpost:

I seriously don't think that the Sussex's can stand on their own 2 feet without the royal family.  And like you, I would like to be proven wrong for the royal family will go on and the Sussex's won't.

wannable

I have a window of hope. I've seen people turn their negative image to positive. I just wanted to share what an agent (Agency) job is in my previous comments.

Of course nothing is perfect, but usually most of the agent clients do as is required if not it's over really. Literally it is the last chance in their public career.

Bad clients can kill your agency
Potentially Toxic Client 
1. Constantly Asking for Discounts or Freebies 
2. Never Taking Ownership of Mistakes
3 to 9. More intricate stuff, not needed to mention at this point, Meghan and Harry just recently signed up

The ^ 9 points Red flags ID'd by Agency/Agents in agency history.

wannable

Also most clients hire an agency from the word Go as soon as stardom or great constant results are happening in their life (athletes, artists, public personalities), the minority are clients last chance to turn their image tied to fortune. 

Sunshine Sach is a ''Consulting Firm'', I'm just statitng this fact because I've seen many wrong random tweets that SS failed, they did not fail, they aren't what I described as an agency, they are opportunists who don't care if the relationship is small, mid or long term and the how to make moneys.

Curryong

People sign with agencies for their careers? sake but agencies REPRESENT their clients, they don?t employ them. No agency worth its stuff would bend clients to their own will or order them to do this or that. And it is very hard to believe that William Morris, one of the largest and most prestigious agencies in the world, would be taking the Sussexes on as some sort of pity case.

William Morris quite obviously believe that Meghan has quite a lot to offer them or they wouldn?t have agreed to sign her. The agency isn?t some sort of a charitable organisation, as it seems to be suggested in your posts. Both sides feel they will get something out of it or it wouldn?t have been mooted and agreed to in the first place.

TLLK

Quote from: Kristeh-H on May 02, 2023, 12:32:07 AM
I too hope that Harry and Meghan can re-brand themselves in a more positive way than they have so far.  But to be honest, I have my doubts.  Since leaving royal life, none of their other projects have had nearly the 'success' in ratings and money as the tell-all revenge projects.  That's what people are more interested in.  The charity works are all well and good, but I would be surprised if shows and books about those things earn the big bucks.  People like gossip.  People like drama.  People are fascinated with the BRF.  It's their ties to royalty that have made Harry and Meghan famous, and I'm not sure they can stay on the A-list without that.  I'm also not sure that they, and especially Harry, are mentally ready to move on from attacking the family. 

I actually would like to be proven wrong on this, but I guess time will tell. 

@Kristeh-H - Add me to the list of those who would like to see the Sussexes "thriving" on their own and not merely "surviving" due to their links to the British Royal Family.

changemhysoul

What Olive Branch has Meghan given to her fathers side of the family.

And I think the Sussex?s have been doing with their non-brf related work?.which they?ve gotten awards for. I mean, even the BRF thrives off the drama and etc. Their works?don?t get attention or highlighted as the Sussex?s. No one knows what The Duchess of Edinburgh does on the daily, nor the Princess Royal. Earth Shot, a flagship project from one the more popular members?doesn?t get mush talk or breathing room. Not really cares about the Early Years Project.

The time that they?re talked about the most?is in relation to Sussex drama.

On average, Meghan visits a charity and donations and gifts and etc come rolling in for them. So much that they had kids from a local school come help and sort. Members of the BRF visit charities and nothing.

Even on off-time, charities and etc benefit from being in relation to the Sussex?s. See, the constant fundraisers like the ones that is about to kick off for Archie and Lilis bday. Their supporters had a bench installed in Texas as a part of making a kid playground for the kids who went that horrible shooting. And that?s just one of the many things.

So I guess my actual question is, what is the measure of success? Who gets to determine what successful or not.  Because from what I can see? They?ve been doing fine with their non-related brf stuff.

wannable

No one can delete historical court circulars of the BRF, they are the most famous royals worldwide.

Today, no one can tell me straight away, which country won Invictus Games 2022 and the medal count.  Something Netflix should consider with the documentary?! Although I think that doesn't sell. Meghan is the main dish of Invictus, at least that is what paperboy media outlets published during the last invictus media. Not even a smal square with winners, medal counts, they are secondary rather than primary.

HistoryGirl2

Quote from: changemhysoul on May 02, 2023, 12:48:42 PM
What Olive Branch has Meghan given to her fathers side of the family.

And I think the Sussex?s have been doing with their non-brf related work?.which they?ve gotten awards for. I mean, even the BRF thrives off the drama and etc. Their works?don?t get attention or highlighted as the Sussex?s. No one knows what The Duchess of Edinburgh does on the daily, nor the Princess Royal. Earth Shot, a flagship project from one the more popular members?doesn?t get mush talk or breathing room. Not really cares about the Early Years Project.

The time that they?re talked about the most?is in relation to Sussex drama.

On average, Meghan visits a charity and donations and gifts and etc come rolling in for them. So much that they had kids from a local school come help and sort. Members of the BRF visit charities and nothing.

Even on off-time, charities and etc benefit from being in relation to the Sussex?s. See, the constant fundraisers like the ones that is about to kick off for Archie and Lilis bday. Their supporters had a bench installed in Texas as a part of making a kid playground for the kids who went that horrible shooting. And that?s just one of the many things.

So I guess my actual question is, what is the measure of success? Who gets to determine what successful or not.  Because from what I can see? They?ve been doing fine with their non-related brf stuff.

The Court Circular notes royal engagements. They do events every day. They just don?t get awards for it because it?s expected that this work is completed.

To answer your question, success, on a personal level, is defined by an individual themselves. Externally, success can be defined in different ways. Money: they?re very successful. Popularity: not so much.

Everything they have comes from their royal connections. That would be fine if they hadn?t spent all of their time talking about how awful the RF is to them and how toxic they are?but notice that they still have not asked others to not use their titles. Why be associated with such an awful institution if you truly don?t need to be? The answer is that they do need it because Harry is not famous because he?s Harry; he?s famous because he?s a prince. And Meghan was not even close to being as famous as she is now that she is married to a prince.

I suppose they would argue that having their popularity numbers decline was ?always part of the plan.? I?m not sure that I personally believe that. I think the plan was for the world to take their side against the RF. That didn?t happen.

The letter that was suspiciously leaked to a paper that the Sussexes are very friendly with, was actually a reply. A reply to a letter that Charles sent expressing his concern after her allegations of racism in the Oprah interview. A letter in which she agreed there was no malice from the family member about Archie being biracial. Too bad she didn?t set the record straight after the media kept accusing the RF of racism. Guess setting the record straight doesn?t really matter when they?re on your side.

It?s silly to think they?d have any influence or even close to the amount of money without their connection to the RF because it?s flat out false. They may think they?re self-made. They?re not.  And that?s fine. Rarely are wealthy people truly self made.

What?s been expressed is a desire to have them focus on their own projects and not make money by spilling secrets on the RF and their own victimhood. They don?t have to. They can continue to do the status quo, but they?ll continue to receive criticism. If they?re fine with that, then they?re fine with that.

But one thing is certain, the RF didn?t become famous because Meghan Markle joined the family. They?ll continue on with or without them. Conversely, it has not been proven that Harry and Meghan can make it without their connections to the family.

wannable

:goodpost:

But one thing is certain, the RF didn't become famous because Meghan Markle joined the family. They'll continue on with or without them. Conversely, it has not been proven that Harry and Meghan can make it without their connections to the family.

There have been 62 monarchs of England and Britain spread over a period of approximately 1200 years. They have records neatly and nicely written in leather bounded books, some at Windsor, others at the Tower of London of everything little to big, events, curiosities, the good bad and ugly, including troublemakers.

All the polls have shown this to be the majority desire of their citizens. Continuity of the monarchy, with hopes of Charles modernizing it, which is happening already.

I DO hope Meghan and Harry don't have the delusion that they are bigger than the BRF?! Although I suspect they do (think it) with the help of IMO Oprah, Gayle...

HistoryGirl2

^ I think Harry is the main one who can?t move on, and I do genuinely believe he thought that he could solely compete with the family on popularity. Mainly because he was quite popular for years, one of the most popular members of the family. I think he thought that the family held him back, actually. He seems to have a very elevated sense of self-importance.

Meghan, I think, was never used to the glamour level of being a member of the RF, so I think the current status is a come-up for her. She wasn?t a popular actress before marrying Harry, and now she?s hanging out with Oprah and Ellen and George Clooney knows who she is, so I think she?s very happy. She would be fine being The Duchess of Sussex living in Montecito and mingling with the Hollywood crowd. This doesn?t require but so much as far as charity is concerned.

Harry has a lot of pent-up anger, mainly at his brother, for everything he feels William takes from him. He has a hard time accepting that the Prince of Wales will always take precedence  over everyone else in the family, with the exception of the King and Queen. Is that fair? No. Whoever said that a monarchy was established for the sake of fairness? It?s just silly.

I?m actually not sure when it?ll end because I don?t know how much more anger he has in him.

wannable

My 'delusion' comment comes from the more daring Royal Rota, who have commented 'outside' of their ''employer'' atmosphere with claims of the same 'period of time', Australian tour Oct 2018, they were allegedly thought by themselves and a few US people nudging them to be bigger than the constitutional monarchy, ready to plan and strike it their own.

Yes there are coincidences of registration dates at official US sites for organizations, companies, etc. Discovered talks with US media outlets as early as before the wedding day, and well lately 2022 onward (the public and wider media discovering M and H since when, how, what, and so on, the best IMO Low and Bower), they were actually filming themselves everything even when Harry asked her hand  :laugh:

But In my opinion, believing the more daring RR's, the catalyst to move faster came from their Australian tour 2018, 5 months after their wedding.

Kristeh-H

Quote from: HistoryGirl2 on May 02, 2023, 02:46:40 PM
^ I think Harry is the main one who can?t move on, and I do genuinely believe he thought that he could solely compete with the family on popularity. Mainly because he was quite popular for years, one of the most popular members of the family. I think he thought that the family held him back, actually. He seems to have a very elevated sense of self-importance.

Meghan, I think, was never used to the glamour level of being a member of the RF, so I think the current status is a come-up for her. She wasn?t a popular actress before marrying Harry, and now she?s hanging out with Oprah and Ellen and George Clooney knows who she is, so I think she?s very happy. She would be fine being The Duchess of Sussex living in Montecito and mingling with the Hollywood crowd. This doesn?t require but so much as far as charity is concerned.

Harry has a lot of pent-up anger, mainly at his brother, for everything he feels William takes from him. He has a hard time accepting that the Prince of Wales will always take precedence  over everyone else in the family, with the exception of the King and Queen. Is that fair? No. Whoever said that a monarchy was established for the sake of fairness? It?s just silly.

I?m actually not sure when it?ll end because I don?t know how much more anger he has in him.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.  I don't think Harry wants to move on; maybe isn't even capable of moving on.  He seems very fixated on lashing out at his family, especially William.  And they are never going to grovel at his feet, so he's never going to feel adequately mollified-at least imo.

HistoryGirl2

^I think you?re right. I don?t even think Charles, who is the most predisposed to want things to be good again with Harry, is willing to apologize for?well, I?m not sure actually. For not having every decision revolve around Meghan and Harry and what they want? For not banishing the reporters who write mean stuff about Meghan or having them brought to the Tower?