The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interviews, TV and other media events Part 3

Started by TLLK, December 07, 2022, 01:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63899921

?However the public views their TV show, there will be one set of delighted viewers - and that's in Buckingham Palace and the rest of the Royal Family.
They might get a bit of a frosty blast from the series, described as unable to hug and getting married for the wrong reasons. But there are no real bombshells or direct hits and nothing specific about any individuals.? End quote from article.

No, no, BBC! It was a full on assault on William and Kate, the King, Queen Camilla (who, by the way, was scarcely seen and not spoken about) the Monarchy, Britain, the Empire, the Commonwealth, and whoever and whatever else you care to name. According to Britain?s newspapers and commentators!

Nightowl

Quote from: sara8150 on December 07, 2022, 04:08:38 AM
Meghan and Harry 'can?t stay out of the limelight? over fears of lost influence - Mirror Online

GMB expert slammed as 'disgusting' for saying Diana wouldn't support Harry's Netflix doc - Mirror Online

Now that is one headline that I will agree with.....Harry and Meghan claim they want *Privacy* yet they just can't shut up about the royal family they ran away from. I think they must of realized that they need to be some type of relationship with them to be current with their titles so they can market their titles into a money making operation.   I really think their whole anger is based on the fact they were told *NO you can not be half in and half out deal* that right there blew everything out of their plan it seems like.  That was the very way of making money with their titles specifically the HRH and HM put a big stop to that. 

And another thing I am wondering about, just how long have they had cameras following them, before they got engaged, or after, before Archie was born or after, where they in the wedding?  Just looking at pictures before the move to Ca I got the impression they had cameras for a long time now and that tells me that they had this planned long before the wedding even.....no doubt in my mind  that they wanted out their way asap and this was part of the plan to film everything in their lives as they knew there would be problems with BP and the firm and everyone in it.. And both Harry and Meghan KNOW just what they are doing before and now........and they could care less what anyone thinks about them.   

Nightowl

I was watching on YouTube a part of the funeral of HM and I have come to the realization that Harry has for a very long time not given a damn about his family.  A person that loves and cherishes their family does not do TV interviews where they stab their family in the back..........Harry is soulless, he has no love in him except for what he wants in his life, everything and everybody is trash to him.  How he treated his grandparents after all they have done for him shows the type of person he is, he is NO man, a real man would not be disloyal to his family and tear them down and hurt them the way he has.  I wonder if that lack of love in him would extend to Meghan and the children if things did not go his way.  Even his eyes show no warmth or love in them ........he is a lost soul at this point in his life.  He can pretend to be loving or caring yet it does not reach that smile or the eyes........

TLLK

I expect that the couple have been planning to have some sort of television production for a long time, but I can't say for certain that the subject matter would be about departing from the BRF. The program in mind  could have been a recorded interview with the couple or something to highlight their work etc..Meghan had her Tig blog and she liked to share with her readers what she was doing. She seemed to really enjoy that medium. Having a social media presence was very important to her pre-engagement and so I'm not surprised that she recorded so much. However the fact that she was doing so might have some members of the BRF a bit uncomfortable.  The earlier photos are more spontaneous ie: Meghan and Princess Eugenie dressed for the Toronto Halloween party. Those photos  are the types of pictures I'd expect to see from a royal's private life that are typically not meant to be shared with the public.  However other photos ie the kiss in their Frogmore Cottage kitchen come across to me as being planned for public viewing at some point in time.

wannable

https://twitter.com/i/status/1600889512913031173

Fr Calvin Robinson
@calvinrobinson
Clerk in Holy Orders ☩
High Church, Englishman. Anglican orders.
Our culture is not your costume.

wannable

Quote from: TLLK on December 09, 2022, 01:53:57 PM
I expect that the couple have been planning to have some sort of television production for a long time, but I can't say for certain that the subject matter would be about departing from the BRF. The program in mind  could have been a recorded interview with the couple or something to highlight their work etc..Meghan had her Tig blog and she liked to share with her readers what she was doing. She seemed to really enjoy that medium. Having a social media presence was very important to her pre-engagement and so I'm not surprised that she recorded so much. However the fact that she was doing so might have some members of the BRF a bit uncomfortable.  The earlier photos are more spontaneous ie: Meghan and Princess Eugenie dressed for the Toronto Halloween party. Those photos  are the types of pictures I'd expect to see from a royal's private life that are typically not meant to be shared with the public.  However other photos ie the kiss in their Frogmore Cottage kitchen come across to me as being planned for public viewing at some point in time.

They were filming since Harry proposed. It was not inside Nottingham Cottage - Kitchen - cooking roast chicken as they both stated in their engagement interview. Meghan filmed Harry at some garden, mat, kneeling and proposing, very reality show, although this could have been done for acting purposes earlier this year. The couple forget what they've said, they ''redo'' a new version of their lives.  :happy15:

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on December 09, 2022, 06:21:58 AM
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63899921

?However the public views their TV show, there will be one set of delighted viewers - and that's in Buckingham Palace and the rest of the Royal Family.
They might get a bit of a frosty blast from the series, described as unable to hug and getting married for the wrong reasons. But there are no real bombshells or direct hits and nothing specific about any individuals.? End quote from article.

No, no, BBC! It was a full on assault on William and Kate, the King, Queen Camilla (who, by the way, was scarcely seen and not spoken about) the Monarchy, Britain, the Empire, the Commonwealth, and whoever and whatever else you care to name. According to Britain?s newspapers and commentators!

King Charles and Queen Camilla plus members of the royal family will not comment on the Netflix it?s private business or private matters till crisis meeting per King Charles and Prince William but Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace decline to interview without consent or permission from authorities from King Charles during Queen?s reign years

sara8150

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry release new statement amid Netflix documentary backlash | Daily Mail Online

US media slam Harry and Meghan's $100M 'snoozefest' Netflix docuseries | Daily Mail Online

Why Netflix overpaid for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle documentary - Maureen Callahan | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan documentary fails to break Netflix's top 10 list in first 24 hours | Daily Mail Online

MP Mark Jenkinson slams Prince Harry for 'sitting and watching' as Meghan Markle 'mocks' Queen | Daily Mail Online

US media slam Harry and Meghan's $100M 'snoozefest' Netflix docuseries | Daily Mail Online

How Harry and Meghan could be stripped from their Sussex dukedom | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's very luxurious Netflix and chill! | Daily Mail Online

Watch the Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary trailer: The final three episodes | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan Netflix series tries to blame everything on racism, world press conclude | Daily Mail Online

The Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary under the microscope | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's brother and sister hit back at Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online

Harry makes 'poker face' at Meghan 'mocking' the Queen, says body language expert | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's star signs and horoscopes: Are they compatible? | Daily Mail Online

George Floyd's family 'back Harry and Meghan' after Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online

netflix: Inside Ashleigh Hale, Samantha and Meghan Markle's relationship and wedding invitations | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry claims royals dismissed Meghan's harassment despite his concerns | Daily Mail Online

Who is Meghan Markle's mystery friend Lucy Fraser? | Daily Mail Online

US correspondent tells British viewers that Harry and Meghan are 'winning the PR battle' in America | Daily Mail Online

Lord Frost accuses Harry and Meghan of 'smearing' millions of Brexit voters after new Netflix series | Daily Mail Online

Queen 'would be horrified' by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's doc calling Commonwealth 'Empire 2.0' | Daily Mail Online

Inside Harry and Meghan's final evening on the town with Princess Eugenie and Jack | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle trashed by Sky News host Rita Panahi | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan Netflix series tries to blame everything on racism, world press conclude | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Prince George share sweet moment in unseen intimate photo | HELLO!

15 best never-before-seen photos from Prince Harry & Meghan's Netflix documentary | HELLO!

Prince Harry's low-key garden proposal to Meghan as we've never seen it | HELLO!

Harry and Meghan Netflix series episode 3 synopsis: biggest bombshells | HELLO!

Charles Spencer breaks silence for the first time after Harry & Meghan docuseries airs | HELLO!

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry release new statement after tell-all Netflix doc airs | HELLO!

MP planning to bring forward legislation that could see Harry and Meghan stripped of royal titles | UK News | Sky News

Harry & Meghan Netflix trailer hints at attack on royal family next week | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Meghan and Prince Harry release statement after Netflix docuseries | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?s documentary shunned as ?waste of time? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Sussexes used 'data' & 'focus groups' to see what claims would cause biggest media storm | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Foreign press reacts to Harry and Meghan's 'all out war' Netflix show | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Netflix urged to ask for a refund after disappointing Sussex doc flops on streamer | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry 'rubs salt into wound' as Prince William dubbed 'real target' of Netflix show | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan's attack on Kate backfires as Duchess urged to move on from 'bobbling and crying' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'She was his friend': Harry faces fierce backlash after 'shocking' Netflix attack on Kate | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle's sister accuses her of being 'manipulative' following Netflix series | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry fears of 'history' repeating itself with Meghan as he takes aim at media | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Harry said on Netflix on his mom?s paparazzi history back to 1981 till she died in 1997 for 15 years but Harry don?t want repeat on his mom?s paparazzi makes him haunted that explain but paparazzi been follow his mom anywhere include London,European and American after his mom?s death Harry bans paparazzi and don?t take his children pictures without permission from Harry or Meghan

Meghan and Harry's documentary 'a storm in a teacup' as Netflix comes out as 'real winner' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

How it all began on Instagram...'this is a great love story' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry criticised for filming Netflix show while Queen unwell: 'Shameful' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Harry know better kept his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II?s spirit and her legacy

Claims royals said Meghan Markle's acting was a 'problem' rubbished by expert | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'Harry's face says it all: Ex-royal chef slams Meghan mocking Queen on Netflix | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Netflix backlash - 'It's a blessing the Queen isn't here to witness Harry's treachery' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry blasted for making a 'blatant public grab' for Princess Diana's legacy | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Harry's team forced to defend Netflix show in defiant new statement - Mirror Online

Five questions Harry and Meghan must answer after first half of Netflix series airs - Mirror Online

BBC's Nicholas Witchell slammed for 'bias' against Meghan as he calls her claims 'absurd' - Mirror Online

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/meghan-markles-confused-protocol-claims-28692799
Meghan know better follow royal rules clothing protocol no mini skirt must require long skirts

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/meghan-markles-mum-doria-reveals-28692296

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20697516/harry-meghan-netflix-documentary-vanity-project/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20699366/meghan-markle-prince-harry-homes/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20704066/known-prince-harry-baby-unhappy-meghan-queen/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20697561/royal-family-sadness-harry-meghan-netflix/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20694535/five-questions-meghan-markle-prince-harry-answer/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20698811/harry-meghan-irrelevant-politics-mp-legislation-titles/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20693872/meghan-markle-prince-harry-netflix-tom-bower/

FanDianaFancy

If you, and I am generally speaking here, are a fan of MegHen, it does not matter what they say or, fans are fans and will see it as good , great. Fans are like that. Like Trump said, he could kill someone on 5 th Ave and people would still vote for him. He said Something like that.

If HenMeg said for x BRF to catch cancer and die, fans and media fans would think they are right. Well, people get cancer and die all the time. Why are BRF any different? Well, Meg Hen named no one in particular. Misquoted as usual. Well...insert any excuse by fans of Sussex.

If Charles, WiilCath could find a cure for cancer, it is racist , they would be called racist because the cure will be going to White people?because the BRF is racists.

Henry , then Megan  have caused years, YEARS, DECADES of harm, destruction on BRF of KC, W n C, who are nemesis of HENRYMEGAN

RACIST  ACCUSATIONS ARE REALLY MEAN, LOW, LONG LASTING, MAYBE  EVEN FOREVER AND NOT TRUE ABOUT BRF.
At this point, KC, W need to take a stand. No invites for them. No coronation invite. Yes MegHen will make noise about it. so what. No communication. For Sussex duo, the country of England, TheUK, the govt and the media are racists. Ok, so why would they want to go there and be by all these horrible racists people? 

Make this make sense . It does not.

woke, toxic, voice, truth and all of the other pshyco babble  silly terms, well if BRF is so toxic, such toxicity, it is best for KC and BRF and the media and govt, people, all of it to do their thing.

Leave Sussex alone .

Netflix doc is a little teaser. Light. The next parts are going to be biting. Then Hs book- scathing.

Enough.
It needs to end.

Oh and KC should give Sussex kids titles , p and p. Ok, but thing is here in the USA, we do not have royals. Also, those titles,such heavy burdens for children who live in a country where there is no such thing, can really be harmful for them. Raising children in the Hollyweird culture ?ehhhh, their normal is not normal. It is a different, difficult place.

wannable

The Losers club

Alec Baldwin the host (3 arrests, 1 criminal non trial he paid the family)
The what's her name Robert Kennedy (1 arrest, jailed and convicted)
And like accompanied by D listers, after a D it's a Z  :hehe:

😢😭 I was hounded in Toronto (the picture in the episode, not the trailer, the Episode! of a man in a car with a super lense is from a Movie!!! A Movie, not even true)  :sarcastic:

sara8150

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on December 09, 2022, 06:03:12 PM
If you, and I am generally speaking here, are a fan of MegHen, it does not matter what they say or, fans are fans and will see it as good , great. Fans are like that. Like Trump said, he could kill someone on 5 th Ave and people would still vote for him. He said Something like that.

If HenMeg said for x BRF to catch cancer and die, fans and media fans would think they are right. Well, people get cancer and die all the time. Why are BRF any different? Well, Meg Hen named no one in particular. Misquoted as usual. Well...insert any excuse by fans of Sussex.

If Charles, WiilCath could find a cure for cancer, it is racist , they would be called racist because the cure will be going to White people?because the BRF is racists.

Henry , then Megan  have caused years, YEARS, DECADES of harm, destruction on BRF of KC, W n C, who are nemesis of HENRYMEGAN

RACIST  ACCUSATIONS ARE REALLY MEAN, LOW, LONG LASTING, MAYBE  EVEN FOREVER AND NOT TRUE ABOUT BRF.
At this point, KC, W need to take a stand. No invites for them. No coronation invite. Yes MegHen will make noise about it. so what. No communication. For Sussex duo, the country of England, TheUK, the govt and the media are racists. Ok, so why would they want to go there and be by all these horrible racists people? 

Make this make sense . It does not.

woke, toxic, voice, truth and all of the other pshyco babble  silly terms, well if BRF is so toxic, such toxicity, it is best for KC and BRF and the media and govt, people, all of it to do their thing.

Leave Sussex alone .

Netflix doc is a little teaser. Light. The next parts are going to be biting. Then Hs book- scathing.

Enough.
It needs to end.

Oh and KC should give Sussex kids titles , p and p. Ok, but thing is here in the USA, we do not have royals. Also, those titles,such heavy burdens for children who live in a country where there is no such thing, can really be harmful for them. Raising children in the Hollyweird culture ?ehhhh, their normal is not normal. It is a different, difficult place.

Not my decisions its King Charles?s decision not have Archie or Lilibet get titles HRH or Prince and Princess but remain Master and Mrs since late Queen Elizabeth?s reign years but Harry and Meghan will remain Sussex till King Charles and Prince William crisis meeting closed behind doors but no details release from Buckingham Palace or Kensington Palace per King Charles,DM,Mirror,Sun and lastly per moderator

Remember King Charles and Queen Camilla plus members of the Royal family and Spencer family will not comment about this Netflix it?s private business and private matters

But King Charles makes decisions to invite Harry and Meghan to his coronation next year and Harry will kept his mouth shut up!! 🤐

Nightowl

Well.....the Sussex's sure have got the world's attention haven't they?  This is just what they wanted to do and they did it......now what next?  The other 3 shows next week and then what? Meghan and Harry are loving every second of this totally, this makes them famous and everyone is talking about them right now and the royal family isn't saying a word back as usual.  I if anyone would listen would be to just let them alone, let them shout to the world how horrible the royal family was to them,how nobody loved or cared about the in the family yet we all know it is a Lie, there are pictures of Charles walking Meghan part way down the aisle, how can she explain he is racist while he did that?   Why would they want to be near the UK or the royal family if they are all racist and against them?  This is there money making machine at work right now and it is paying them big dollars through Netflix and they got Netflix to do the dirty work for them......LOL......maybe they should get an Oscar.... :lol:

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on December 09, 2022, 09:29:17 PM
Well.....the Sussex's sure have got the world's attention haven't they?  This is just what they wanted to do and they did it......now what next?  The other 3 shows next week and then what? Meghan and Harry are loving every second of this totally, this makes them famous and everyone is talking about them right now and the royal family isn't saying a word back as usual.  I if anyone would listen would be to just let them alone, let them shout to the world how horrible the royal family was to them,how nobody loved or cared about the in the family yet we all know it is a Lie, there are pictures of Charles walking Meghan part way down the aisle, how can she explain he is racist while he did that?   Why would they want to be near the UK or the royal family if they are all racist and against them?  This is there money making machine at work right now and it is paying them big dollars through Netflix and they got Netflix to do the dirty work for them......LOL......maybe they should get an Oscar.... :lol:

No Oscar!!

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 09, 2022, 06:40:19 PM
The Losers club

Alec Baldwin the host (3 arrests, 1 criminal non trial he paid the family)
The what's her name Robert Kennedy (1 arrest, jailed and convicted)
And like accompanied by D listers, after a D it's a Z  :hehe:

Strange then that all these distinguished former recipients of the Ripple of Hope award decided to accept it.

The Ripple of Hope Award is an esteemed honor with notable past recipients, including former President Barack Obama, Tim Cook, Dolores Huerta, Desmond Tutu, Colin Kaepernick, Hillary Clinton, John Lewis, Bono, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Nancy Pelosi, Wyclef Jean, current President Joe Biden and Robert F. Smith.

Or that these other notable people also attended the evening.

This year, the gala will feature keynote speaker Vice President Kamala Harris and master of ceremonies Alec Baldwin, and will honor influential leaders, including:

Stacey Abrams ? a political leader, voting rights activist, entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author. Abrams served 11 years in the Georgia House of Representatives, then became the 2018 Democratic nominee for Governor of Georgia. Dedicated to civic engagement, Abrams has founded multiple organizations devoted to voting rights, improving employment opportunities for young people of color and tackling social issues at both the state and national levels.

Jos? E. Feliciano ? co-founder and managing partner of Clearlake Capital Group. He co-founded the SUPERCHARGED Initiative, a philanthropic grantmaking and impact investment organization that invests in both nonprofits and for-profit ventures that are compatible with its goal to make a lasting impact across four key priorities: education, entrepreneurship, equal opportunity and empowerment. In addition, he serves on the board of directors for Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights.

Amanda Gorman ? award-winning writer and activist. She is the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history and, in 2017, was named the first-ever National Youth Poet Laureate by Urban Word. Gorman recited her poem, ?The Hill We Climb,? at the inauguration of President Joe Biden at the age of 22 years old.

Deven Parekh ? managing director of Insight Partners. Since joining the firm in 2000, he has been a vocal advocate for opportunity and inclusion, initiating efforts to promote women and minority leaders across Insight?s internal team, portfolio, and the wider software and investment ecosystems as a whole.

Hans Vestberg ? chairman and CEO of Verizon. Since joining the company, Verizon has prioritized its diversity and inclusion initiatives, including a $10 million pledge to support organizations dedicated to racial equity and social justice.

Ripple of Hope Awards | Robert F. Smith

Curryong

As for there being no racist imagery in any royal palaces as the Fail now alleges, they?ve forgotten their own article from the visit by the Obamas to KP.

The word 'negro' had to be removed from a painting inside Kensington Palace at the last minute before the. The U.S. President and First Lady were just moments away from being entertained by the Cambridges. A frantic removal reportedly took place inside the drawing room to avoid causing offence to the American couple. Daily Mail 2016
And
Royals scramble to hide ?Negro? art plaque ahead of Obama visit

How Harry and Meghan's Netflix series suggests 'racist imagery' is on show at Buckingham Palace | Daily Mail Online

What is more I can remember photos of statues of blackamoor pages in either sides of a corridor at BP not that many years ago, and not many comments on it either.

wannable

It shouldn't be disappeared IMO.

Soon black history will be gone.

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on December 09, 2022, 09:29:17 PM

Have you actually seen the three episodes Netflix has shown so far? Because nowhere in those episodes do Harry or Meghan accuse the entire royal family of being racist, or accuse Charles or any other individual of being racist towards them.

Harry does speak about institutionalised racism and has done so before. And actually, I would point to Lady Susan Hussey?s recent badgering of the coloured lady at Camilla?s reception for advocates against domestic violence to be a perfect example of what he is talking about. Lady Susan (who by the way was a Lady in Waiting to the Queen for over forty years, godmother to William and a great friend of both Charles and HM)  had to resign over her treatment of that guest. And her godson William publicly disapproved of her actions.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on December 09, 2022, 10:41:01 PM
Have you actually seen the three episodes Netflix has shown so far? Because nowhere in those episodes do Harry or Meghan accuse the entire royal family of being racist, or accuse Charles or any other individual of being racist towards them.

Harry does speak about institutionalised racism and has done so before. And actually, I would point to Lady Susan Hussey?s recent badgering of the coloured lady at Camilla?s reception for advocates against domestic violence to be a perfect example of what he is talking about. Lady Susan (who by the way was a Lady in Waiting to the Queen for over forty years, godmother to William and a great friend of both Charles and HM)  had to resign over her treatment of that guest. And her godson William publicly disapproved of her actions.

You?re right about that but William not approved on his godmother?s accounts and actions for insults black people not necessarily for that but Lady Susan Hussey been lady in waiting for Queen Elizabeth II over 40 years but Susan Hussey accepted her resignation but rules for lady in waiting never insult black people and never asked where you from or nation of country kept her mouth shut up 🤐

Princess Cassandra

They spread plenty of negativity in the netflix drama as well as other instances well known and publicized. I heard them trying to mitigate it in one of those episodes, but it is too late to undo the damage. The worst part was watching and hearing her making fun of the royal protocol of curtsying. I am American, too, and it goes against the grain, but it is the protocol of another country, and to minimize it and make light of it is arrogant and just plain wrong in my opinion. It appeared to me that Harry was uncomfortable watching and hearing it, too.

Curryong

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on December 10, 2022, 03:35:20 AM
They spread plenty of negativity in the netflix drama as well as other instances well known and publicized. I heard them trying to mitigate it in one of those episodes, but it is too late to undo the damage. The worst part was watching and hearing her making fun of the royal protocol of curtsying. I am American, too, and it goes against the grain, but it is the protocol of another country, and to minimize it and make light of it is arrogant and just plain wrong in my opinion. It appeared to me that Harry was uncomfortable watching and hearing it, too.

What I got from it when she showed some curtsey, that she wouldn?t have done at Windsor she would have copied Fergie) is Meghan making fun of herself doing something like that. And Harry looked startled but not disapproving.

Nightowl

Nightowl

The issue about racism is that Meghan brought it up in the Oprah interview before Harry, that is on Meghan, I lay that at her feet only.  As we all know there has been racism for thousands of years, and the only way to deal with it as I don't think the human race is capable of riding itself of it, is to learn from it and for each of us to work on being less judgemental of the color of people's skin......we are all created the way we are suppose to be according to whatever higher power anyone believes in. I firmly believe Meghan uses racism to her advantage, mind this is one very capable woman of the world and she is very in tune with what she wants and how to get it, no doubt in my mind that woman is playing Harry and the world to a fine tune and she loves every second of it.  She has everyone talking about her  regardless of what they are saying, she wanted to be famous and rich, well she sure achieved that in a huge way didn't she? And I am sure as the sun comes up tomorrow she has more in store for the royal family and the world.  I just will never underestimate what is next from her.

Oh and the so called cover up of *oh Meghan was making fun of herself* that is a crock of poooooo, she has in a picture on the balcony looked down her nose at HM, she played HM and the entire royal family big time.  After all she is an actress and knows her craft inside and out.  Just who in the hel* does this woman think she is?  Has she spent her life working for her country or other people , she never worked for to become a duchess, all she did was MARRY a  silly fool to get that title, she is not a blood royal either and never will be regardless of who calls her a princess or not.   Meghan mocked HM, and the entire country for that is part of the British heritage since the beginning of the time, that to me is showing her true colors, she is so rude.  Just how can any decent woman who says she loves her husband do that to his family and I have  NO respect for Harry as he did the same to his family.  I just hope that the royal family turns their back and walks away and locks the doors on them. You don't hear one single word from the royal family, everything comes from Harry and Meghan only and their mouthpiece Omid.  This is not about the 3 shows that they did, this is about the 3 years of hell they have created and mind it is THEM that is doing all the talking.

FanDianaFancy

At @TLLK  @Nightowl

your posts. I like to say stick to the facts. Read the timeline. Read their manifesto letter Jan 2020.

MegHen ( MeggieHenry) . 18 months married living in BRF. The trademarks and everything else was laid out, done, etc. by that January. These two had everything and more planned months, months?.let?s say a good 6 months before their Jan letter.

Photogs, cameras rolling. No. They did not have a Netflix deal back then, I would say. However they had pics, film taken.