Royal Commentators, reporters and authors

Started by wannable, February 28, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The twist and turns, the plot thickens. The above Jay Beecher in his twitter pages about the Byline people - he said they have lost all libel cases, all.

And today strings attached, H can have a trial about them.

Curryong

Marina Hyde had a very amusing piece about the smug and slimy Dan Wootton. Here she is writing about the mea culpa he addressed to his TV audience on the failing GB news a few days ago.

Will ?close pals? rally around Dan Wootton as he faces down catfishing allegations? He?d want that, surely | Marina Hyde | The Guardian

Anyhow. Pals fear the GB News presenter and MailOnline columnist could be on the brink of karmageddon after a nutso opening monologue to his show on Tuesday night. For all the seriousness of the ?unspeakable? criminal allegations, at which Wootton only vaguely gestured in the course of denying them categorically, this monologue was in many ways the most mesmerisingly peculiar six minutes of TV this year. They should show it at the Baftas. It was the telly equivalent of an Only God Can Judge Me tattoo.

?Behold Wootton, a sideboard made of ham, with efit eyes, dropping quotable quotes so fast there was no way you could possibly digest the last one before the next one was being gnashed out through his veneers. I want to say it was like watching a washing machine play King Lear, but I think it?s somehow even more ludicrous to say it was like watching Dan Wootton play sincere.

Still, let?s go: ?Smear campaign by nefarious players ? like all fallible humans, I have made errors of judgment in the past ? being in the middle of this witch-hunt has made me think a lot about the sort of journalist and broadcaster I aspire to be ? I mean, who doesn?t have regrets? Should I be cancelled for them many years later? Or do you accept that I have learned and changed??

No. I don?t. I?ve seen your show and I can read your columns.?

Whereas I, Thank God, am not a journalist and don?t have to listen to his whining voice or read the ex entertainment journalist?s revolting, often untrue newspaper columns. Thank God, again!

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on July 30, 2023, 12:34:18 AM
PRINCE HARRY ALMOST AT BREAKING POINT WITH THIS? LATEST #breakingnews #meghanandharry #meghanmarkle - YouTube

Oh yes! Neil Sean, the man who knows everything, or at least collects gossip from here there and everywhere with more sucking power than an industrial vacuum cleaner. Doesn?t he ever think to himself that he could be doing so much more with his life, things of value to his community, to the world, than picking up this sort of trash and disseminating it? Obviously not.

But I?m not reading his three or four minute digs at the Sussexes, (and that?s all his gossip about them is,) nothing ever favourable or nice about them in any way, not even about their children. Ever.

wannable

He is one of the very few who DOES deny adversary news in reference to the Sussexes. i.e. the latest Lady Hervey tale.

For what it's worth, I do believe the couple have to focus 100% making moneys for the long term. The loss of Spotify, the hard stoppage of the entertainment industry due to the initial writers union strike, joined by the actors union, lately reported by a majority of 'holywood' strike (combined). NO one gets paid with a strike. Any 'pending' project doesn't get paid either until it factually goes 'on air'. Just yesterday there is strong rumors Netflix has postponed again airing Invictus - note: I don't believe it at least until end of of the year, only because IMO the edits of the old Invictus might be tied/included with the new Invictus for it to then be aired. Money stoppage or entering too slow, plus if Neil is right that H isn't giving his focus to making moneys but to litigate.

TLLK

Mr. Scobie's comment on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/scobie/status/1686051307591811077?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

QuoteFor those asking, I chose not to renew with Yahoo! News in order to focus on new projects. Massively enjoyed my time with the company and its fantastic teams, especially @HendersStu
who was beyond patient with me while I took time off to finish the final chapters of #ENDGAME

wannable

''I chose'' is the new operative word for not having any connections with the British Constitutional Monarchy.

His ''new project'' is write a bunch of (empty) bombshells from the exiled royals in California, who also have no clout whatsoever to C, C, W and C.

wannable

In other news, no police filing yet from the ex cons of ByLine Time (2 gays down, 1 standing, if they don't want to look like homophobes - the rumor is fleet street and the entire British media industry with big ears and eyes waiting basically in the West  - bring out the evidence now and go to the police) in reference to Dan Wootton, the anti campaign via social media has practically died down to 27/7.  T

Curryong

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66401554

?The publisher of MailOnline, DMG Media, has confirmed it has paused Dan Wootton's column, while it considers "a series of allegations" against him, which he denies.
Wootton has a twice-weekly column with MailOnline, the last of which was published on 29 June.
He has previously admitted making "errors of judgement" but strongly denied any criminality in relation to claims made against him.
The disputed allegations include that he used a fake online identity to offer money to individuals for sexually explicit images.?

?In a new statement, a DMG Media spokesperson said: "The allegations are obviously serious but also complex and historic and there is an independent investigation under way at the media group which employed him during the relevant period.
"In the meantime, his freelance column with MailOnline has been paused."

wannable

Curryong

In emails that have been seen by the Guardian, Branning describes himself as a ?relatively high-profile? 30-year-old who lives in a flat in the Aldgate area of London.

At the time, New Zealand-born Wootton was a senior showbusiness journalist at the Sun who had just turned 30 and, the Guardian understands, was living in a flat in Aldgate.

Lee said he met Branning, whom he recalls as having a New Zealand accent, as planned. At first Lee did not think there was anything odd about the encounter. ?I was always under the impression he was Martin Branning,? Lee said.

This apparently changed soon afterwards, when Lee claims he was followed on Twitter by a journalist called Dan Wootton. Lee said he was shocked because the profile picture on Wootton?s account was the face of the ?Martin Branning? he met.

wannable

No police to date.

I still think it's a cancelation campaign, which may backfire somehow, some time in the short, mid or long time future.

Piers Morgan might go back to ITV, their shares crashed, rumor in fleet street is PM is asking a lot of power.

wannable

In the last two youtube videos of River (the official, the checkmark) he claims to have direct contact with BRF members et other  people in their circle.

His official Youtube is River - YouTube

In his latest two videos he dispels several rumours and more. He has also toned down his previously colorful language to family friendly language.

ETA: Correction - the last 3 videos.

wannable

According to Neil Sean the POW's sent personal messages to the Lionesses and it was very well received. Neil also said Harry offered to go, William said no.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 20, 2023, 01:07:59 AM
According to Neil Sean the POW's sent personal messages to the Lionesses and it was very well received. Neil also said Harry offered to go, William said no.

What dis they expect the players to say? ?So What? ? ?Oh that good, Ho hum?.? And Harry didn?t need to ask William?s permission to go to the match. He?s an adult.  William should have gone himself. And if Willy?s on holiday how does Neil Sean know what the brothers said to each other? Did W phone Neil up and tell him, lol. Anyway with the British media has been gleefully reporting since last year that the brothers haven?t been in communication with each other. Now, suddenly they are. According to Neil Sean. 

wannable

Quote from: wannable on July 03, 2023, 06:09:00 PM
Instagram: karllarsenphotography
Karl Larsen
Contributing Photographer to Rollingstone Magazine since 1999
Backgrid

Question: What do Slash and Meghan Markle have in common?
1) They both grew up in Los Angeles.
2) Both have Amazing Talents
3) They are both mixed race, but you would never know it, nor do they talk about it.
4) They are both loved in the UK and in America. Most importantly?
5) They both only naturally smile and laugh, for @karllarsenphotography PR plus I am dear friends with both their families #meghanmarkle #slash

Posted 4 hours ago today

^ This Backgrid pap has surely played the Sussexes a number.  He has a royal bus tour for 6 for USD 950, touring Montecito and the couple's loved hangouts.

Meghan Markle and Harry to have buses of tourists visit area in new 'royal tour' - Mirror Online

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 20, 2023, 04:35:23 PM

^ This Backgrid pap has surely played the Sussexes a number.  He has a royal bus tour for 6 for USD 950, touring Montecito and the couple's loved hangouts.

Meghan Markle and Harry to have buses of tourists visit area in new 'royal tour' - Mirror Online

Well, Larsen has always been about making money out of any person in the public eye that he can. I knew what he was about when he made friends with Thomas Markle snr in 2022 and the two of them announced they were going to work on their own YouTube channel. It was hardly for the pleasure of Tom?s company and in fact that ?partnership? fell apart quite quickly. He?s typical of hangers-on who think they can make a quick buck out of others.

Thomas Markle's Former YouTube Partner Had to Cut Things He Said

wannable

The father is unimportant to Meghan. The pap got her really good. It must be a fuming situation that he made fun of the entire lot.

He is like the joker 🃏 in a deck of cards

TLLK

I'm placing this news here as Mr. al Fayed did write an autobiography.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66690623

QuoteMohamed Al Fayed, the former Harrods boss whose son Dodi was killed in a car crash alongside Diana, Princess of Wales, has died aged 94.

Born in Egypt, he built a business empire in the Middle East before moving to the UK in the 1970s.

However, he never realised his ambition to gain a passport for his adopted country.

He spent his later years questioning the circumstances surrounding the deaths of Dodi and Diana.

The life of colourful tycoon Mohamed Al Fayed

Mr Al Fayed had remained largely out of the public limelight in the past decade, living in his Surrey mansion with his wife Heini.

In a statement released on Friday, his family said: "Mrs Mohamed Al Fayed, her children and grandchildren wish to confirm that her beloved husband, their father and their grandfather, Mohamed, has passed away peacefully of old age on Wednesday August 30, 2023.

"He enjoyed a long and fulfilled retirement surrounded by his loved ones."

Curryong

By the way, I?ve forgotten to post this news for days! So glad to see that slimy toad Dan Wootton (and two of his his cohorts on that terrible failing GB News Channel) get suspended from GB News. And he?s been sacked as a correspondent on MailOnLine. Good to see (or rather not see or hear) his mincing tones and smug face when I go over to peruse what liars on these channels profess to give as news! Happy, happy, happy!

Dan Wootton fired by MailOnline after GB News Laurence Fox scandal | The Independent

wannable

KINSEY SCHOFIELD
@kinseyschofield
I see multiple companies stealing my Kate heart art - if you?re looking to purchase my original Princess Kate Queen of Hearts top - Here is the official link? Working to have other companies remove their listings. -

Curryong

Rumour has it that Dan Wootton is trying to sell his London home but no luck so far. He intends to return to NZ, where his family resides, it?s said, but no employment is lined up. There couldn?t be better news, iMO!!