Main Menu

Hey there

Started by flour, June 07, 2009, 02:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flour

Hey everyone, I'm new here though I've been reading through the forum for a while. I'm from the USA and am curious about the current role of royal families throughout the world.

flour

Why is it that I cannot see members profiles? Can others not see mine?

Orchid

:welcome:  to the Royal Forum flour!  
You'll certainly find an abundance of discussions here that cover the role of royal families in the 21st Century!  

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever require any help or just have a general query, please feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators.

Re: the profile. Each member has to accumulate 50 posts before they can read fellow member profiles. So long as you are logged in you will be able to see all profiles thereafter. Current members with 50 or more posts will be able to view your profile. In the meantime, you can send and receive personal messages and post on the boards as usual :thumbsup:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

marine2109

Scarlet Flowers

Welcome to the forum, Flour. :doublewave:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Cassidy

Sorry for the belated welcome, but welcome to the forum :hiya:

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[