Duke & Duchess of Sussex future engagements in the UK

Started by wannable, May 01, 2019, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

As for Neil Sean, he is kept busy earning money reporting on the Sussexes all the time as well. He combines guesswork with the occasional gossip trawled from some Palace underling or RR. At least half his stuff doesn?t come to pass. He needs to hope his source remains in place for the next reign (the old order will be changing from top to near bottom within weeks of HM passing and CH people will be in.) Then he?ll be left with no rubbish at all to impart.

I love the way he slurps his way when always referring to the Queen as ?Her Glorious Majesty? lol, for the benefit of his US viewers. No Palace servant, however low on the totem pole, would even attempt to say that to any other Briton with a straight face! They?d get laughed out of the room!

As for his ridiculous observation about a Platoon Commander being placed behind the Sussexes, what exactly was this person going to do? Tackle them to the ground if they dared to move, or march them out of the nearest door at the point of a bayonet, lol?

One thing about Sean, Lady C and the others, they can always be assured of providing me with a good laugh whenever they pretend they know anything serious about any royals. And that includes the Sussexes.

wannable

People Magazine (or any other USA media)
Meghan Markle is speaking out about being "silenced" by the royal family. 
"Were you silent, or were you silenced."

Meghan responded, "The latter."

The Cut
It's interesting, I've never had to sign anything that restricts me from talking, she reveals, as she ushers me toward the door. I can talk about my whole experience and make a choice not to.

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on September 04, 2022, 10:34:56 PM
As for Neil Sean, he is kept busy earning money reporting on the Sussexes all the time as well. He combines guesswork with the occasional gossip trawled from some Palace underling or RR. At least half his stuff doesn?t come to pass. He needs to hope his source remains in place for the next reign (the old order will be changing from top to near bottom within weeks of HM passing and CH people will be in.) Then he?ll be left with no rubbish at all to impart.

I love the way he slurps his way when always referring to the Queen as ?Her Glorious Majesty? lol, for the benefit of his US viewers. No Palace servant, however low on the totem pole, would even attempt to say that to any other Briton with a straight face! They?d get laughed out of the room!

As for his ridiculous observation about a Platoon Commander being placed behind the Sussexes, what exactly was this person going to do? Tackle them to the ground if they dared to move, or march them out of the nearest door at the point of a bayonet, lol?

One thing about Sean, Lady C and the others, they can always be assured of providing me with a good laugh whenever they pretend they know anything serious about any royals. And that includes the Sussexes.

Harry knows the Platoon Commander, that's the point. Can't make a scene.

Neil gives 3x3 minute information every day, I wouldn't know the stats of what comes and not. But he garners real viewership. Youtube can't massage the real numbers.

sara8150

Harry and Meghan 'declined' Prince Charles 'open invitation' to stay with him at Balmoral | Daily Mail Online

'D-grade celebrities' Harry and Meghan are 'NOT welcome' in Britain anymore, says Karl Stefanovic | Daily Mail Online

Prince Charles invited Harry and Meghan to stay but they refused, insiders say - Mirror Online
Harry and Meghan stay at Frogmore but Prince Charles,HM Queen Elizabeth II and Cambridges get more embarrassed on Sussex for weeks on Meghan?s bombshell interview but Prince Charles is hurtful but Palace have no comment about that it?s private matters but Prince Charles not invite Harry and Meghan to Balmoral more embarrassed on member of royal family and included fragile HM Queen Elizabeth II

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 04, 2022, 10:44:19 PM
Harry knows the Platoon Commander, that's the point. Can't make a scene.

Neil gives 3x3 minute information every day, I wouldn't know the stats of what comes and not. But he garners real viewership. Youtube can't massage the real numbers.

Oh, well if Harry knows the platoon commander then what Sean says must be 100% true then, lol!

I don?t doubt Sean has large numbers of idiots listening to him every day. That?s the beauty of the Internet. You can get thousands of the naive and credulous listening and watching prevarications and lies every day. Aliens on earth and hiding on the moon, Trump a completely honest martyr to Dem calumnies, Putin wanting to invade the US, celebs saying and doing whatever. It?s all grist to the mill and provides a living to a load of people who otherwise wouldn?t be heard of in a million years!

Curryong

Charles?s PR working well I see. Bit of a turn around as all the tabloid RRs have been yowling from the same hymn sheet for a week that the Queen won?t/can?t see the Sussexes and the rest of the royals don?t want to! So which is it, tabloids? Those RRs and other journos had better throw a few more entrails into the glowing ashes and do another little dance. Actually, witchdoctors would get it right more times than they do, lol.

TLLK

Quote from: sara8150 on September 04, 2022, 10:46:04 PM
Harry and Meghan 'declined' Prince Charles 'open invitation' to stay with him at Balmoral | Daily Mail Online

Prince Charles invited Harry and Meghan to stay but they refused, insiders say - Mirror Online
Harry and Meghan stay at Frogmore but Prince Charles,HM Queen Elizabeth II and Cambridges get more embarrassed on Sussex for weeks on Meghan?s bombshell interview but Prince Charles is hurtful but Palace have no comment about that it?s private matters but Prince Charles not invite Harry and Meghan to Balmoral more embarrassed on member of royal family and included fragile HM Queen Elizabeth II

Good to know that an open invitation to stay with  Charles and Camilla at Birkhall exists.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TLLK on September 05, 2022, 12:43:42 AM

Good to know that an open invitation to stay with  Charles and Camilla at Birkhall exists.
Yes, I hope he continues to leave the door open.   

sara8150

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle take the train from London to Manchester | Daily Mail Online

Joan Collins comments on Meghan and Harry's return to the UK and THAT 'diva' label | Daily Mail Online

The Sussexes return: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry pictured in the UK | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle pictured in the UK ahead of Manchester summit - LIVE UPDATES | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62793851

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to be protected by 'ring of steel' during UK trip | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry 'destroying relationship' with Charles on poignant anniversary??Deeply sad? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to snub William and Kate during UK stay | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Duke and Duchess of Sussex ?throwing? Prince Charles? olive branch ?back in his face? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-05/harry-and-meghan-in-uk-but-no-plans-to-see-william-and-kate-this-week

Meghan Markle beams at Prince Harry as they drive to her first UK speech since Megxit - Mirror Online

Beaming Meghan Markle and Prince Harry take train to Manchester after being pictured for first time since UK return | The Sun
Since rifts between two brothers William and Harry and also embarrassed on bombshell interview of Meghan?s but Prince Charles not invite Sussex to Balmoral but Harry and Meghan stay Frogmore article says Prince Charles is hurtful and also Duke of Cambridge says Harry?s memoir will be in shelves know as release book till winter but member of royal family wont want heard on Harry?s bombshell books and included HM Queen Elizabeth II but want positive feedback no negative feedback 

wannable

I'm interested in Meghan's speech about Gender Equality, in a country where there's a Queen and a new Female PM.

wannable

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on September 05, 2022, 01:24:36 PM
Yes, I hope he continues to leave the door open.   

Kill Them with Kindness

(Drama Queen:  Harry said to me, 'I lost my dad in this process,')

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 05, 2022, 02:13:55 PM
I'm interested in Meghan's speech about Gender Equality, in a country where there's a Queen and a new Female PM.

A now very elderly and frail sovereign, and a King on the near horizon. And also a very new and untried PM who is not too popular in the Parliamentary Party. We don?t know whether Meghan will be making any speech on gender equality at this conference. And even if she does there are plenty of gender inequalities to be pointed to, even in countries with female leaders and figureheads.

Also it?s as well to remember that if Elizabeth?s sister Margaret had been a boy, as things stood in 1952 it would be he not Elizabeth who would have ascended the Throne.

wannable

I just signalled a country with 2 women as Monarch and PM.

Gender equality is when people of all genders have equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 05, 2022, 02:55:31 PM
I just signalled a country with 2 women as Monarch and PM.

Gender equality is when people of all genders have equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities

I know what gender equality is, thanks. Im familiar with the concept, believe it or not. And I also signalled that it wouldn?t have mattered if Elizabeth had been a person of great ability, huge intelligence, wonderful charm, and a brother a charmless cretin with few gifts. It would have been he who would have sat on the Throne and not his sister. So much for gender equality in 1952 and for ?equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities?!

wannable

Objective fact The Queen does (did) not have a brother. 

Kelvin Bruce is a UK based hired photographer (same person who pictures H&M shushing the children and Meghan bringing down the window) He and his associate Todd are following the Sussexes schedule.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 05, 2022, 03:17:49 PM
Objective fact The Queen does (did) not have a brother.

I am pointing out that the Queen came to the throne by a lucky chance at a time when equal rights and opportunities for females were not paramount in the British system of monarchy. And that system was not changed until shortly before Prince George?s birth only nine years ago.

wannable

Only changed (2015 retroactive 2011) is better than Never changed. 

I'm interested in the tone of positivity or negativity and IF she throws shade to the UK or USA (Kamala Harris) which only changed a 19 months ago.

wannable

Free livestreaming

OPENING CEREMONY Manchester Summit, 5 September ( 17:00- 20:00) - YouTube

OPENING CEREMONY Manchester Summit, 5 September ( 17:00- 20:00)
522 waitingScheduled for Sep 5, 2022

^ It should be starting shortly

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on September 05, 2022, 02:33:09 PM
A now very elderly and frail sovereign, and a King on the near horizon. And also a very new and untried PM who is not too popular in the Parliamentary Party. We don?t know whether Meghan will be making any speech on gender equality at this conference. And even if she does there are plenty of gender inequalities to be pointed to, even in countries with female leaders and figureheads.

Also it?s as well to remember that if Elizabeth?s sister Margaret had been a boy, as things stood in 1952 it would be he not Elizabeth who would have ascended the Throne.

Yet this is today's time and place and it is Elizabeth on the throne, not an imaginary boy that does not exist, so we deal with the times of today. I am a firm believer in facts, even in the ancient world which is very hard to find most of the time.  We all just have to wait and see what comes out of Meghan's mouth for none of us really knows and I wonder if  even she doesn't know either for if it is not about her, then let the lies continue as she has shown us that before.

wannable

She just finished speaking 'opening' the one young world. Surprisingly conservative about her experience with the organization encouraging the young people/per country in the audience that now is your time.

The other speaker before Meghan was Bob Geldof, very heavy speech, he ended it asking the young leaders to question the following characters: Xi, Putin, Johnson, Trump and Biden.

wannable

Watch again: Duchess of Sussex delivers first UK speech since departure for US in Manchester - YouTube

Go to 1:57:38 (1 hour, Minute 57, 38 seconds to watch Meghan)

If you wanna have a laugh with Bob, rewind 10 minutes previous to Meghan.

sara8150

Duchess of Sussex arrives in a BMW at the One Young World summit in Manchester | Daily Mail Online

Protesters hold up sign calling Harry and Meghan 'fake royals' outside summit | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE Harry and Meghan are forced to pay for their own team of bodyguards | Daily Mail Online
German authorities refuse to pay security and bodyguard and must pay own!!

SARAH VINE: It's hard to sound truly modest when you're just talking about yourself, Meghan  | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's seven-minute gender equality speech to the One Young World summit | Daily Mail Online

The bodyguards-for-hire keeping Harry and Meghan safe | Daily Mail Online

Duke and Duchess of Sussex clap enthusiastically as British flag is waved at One Young World summit | Daily Mail Online

Royal experts say Meghan Markle's One Young World speech 'lacked content' | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle Has 'Full Circle' Moment at One Young World Summit

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Make First Appearance of Return to U.K.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle pictured in the UK during Manchester summit | HELLO!

Meghan gives first UK speech since stepping back as senior royal, telling young leaders 'you are the future' | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Meghan says ?it?s nice to be back? in first UK speech in two years | Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex | The Guardian

Meghan Markle's told crowd during speech in Manchester 'It's very nice to be back in UK' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'What a phoney!' Meghan's keynote speech draws mixed reaction | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan says it is 'very nice' to be back in the UK - One Young World speech IN FULL | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan snubs Royal Family with failure to mention major 'significant change' in speech | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

GB news: Queen has ?no choice? but to strip Meghan and Harry of their royal titles | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-05/meghan-says-shes-glad-to-be-back-in-the-uk-during-speech-in-manchester

Meghan Markle speaks publicly in UK for first time since Megxit more than two years ago - Mirror Online

Prince Harry and Meghan arrive on stage for the first stop of their UK tour - Mirror Online

Inside Prince Harry's relationship with Charles - money row, 'pain' and snubbed invite - Mirror Online
Prince Charles not invite his own son the Duke of Sussex due bombshell interview with Oprah,NBC and Magazine and also embarrassed during HM Queen Elizabeth II?s platinum jubilee last June

Prince Harry 'blames' Prince Charles for his anguish after Diana's death, says expert - Mirror Online

Prince Charles was 'unprepared' for Meghan's influence on Prince Harry, says expert - Mirror Online

Harry and Meghan should 'respect own privacy, but there's slim chance of that' - Mirror Online

Royal expert claims Queen has ?no choice? but to strip Meghan and Harry of royal titles - Mirror Online

Who the f*** does Meghan Markle think she is coming back here to preach after all the vile manure she?s flung at the UK? | The Sun

Meghan announces 'it's nice to be back in UK' during speech after taking to stage with Prince Harry and Bob Geldof | The Sun

Meghan gives seven minute speech "all about me, me, me" in first address in Britain since quitting royal family | The Sun

TLLK

Curryong

Harry and Meghan?s red carpet treatment in Germany.

Harry and Meghan get the red carpet treatment in Germany | Daily Mail Online

The couple were all smiles as they arrived in the city's main square where hundreds of royal fans stood for over two hours in the stifling heat to see them promote the games exactly a year before it is due to start next September.

And the event had many of the hallmarks of a royal visit despite the couple being classed as private citizens rather than royals by German police.

Harry wore a grey suit with an open neck shirt and put a comforting hand around his wife?s back as they walked towards an Invictus banner outside the town hall entrance.

Meghan beamed as a woman in the crowd shouted out ?you?re beautiful? and scores of people cheered.

Others shouted out the Prince?s name and he seemed to find the adulation amusing.

Harry looked relaxed as he waved and smiled at the crowd.

Their arrival had been delayed by 10 minutes due to the volume of traffic coming into the city centre.