Can Paul Burrell go crawl under a rock?

Started by FanDianaFancy, August 03, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

:crazylove: and stay there.

He  is  talking Again. Same ole same ole. I will not even pull up  the  link. See yahoo news.

He  sold  PD.  Several times over.
Ok, so .  She is dead.
I  really feel sorry  for his  former , innocent family of exwife and sons.
He was gay  but  chose marriage  and kids  and these people  were left in shambles after.  He should be trying every single day, every waking moment  to  repair those relationships  and beg  forgiveness  and  be  in their lives. May it be for  his ex  wife    that she moved on and found a  wonderful  husband and stepfather to  her children by Burrell.

amabel

His children are grown up, his marriage was long since over.  I'd hardly be crying for them ad I dobut they need a stepfather.. 
And he's bound to sell stories while there is still an interest in Diana. If people didn't endlessly read and re hash everything that is said about her and take it so seriously, he would not have a market.

TLLK

Can he go under a rock-Yes. Will he go under a rock-No way Jose especially if he can appear every year to rehash his Diana stories. :wacko:

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on August 09, 2018, 09:43:39 PM
Can he go under a rock-Yes. Will he go under a rock-No way Jose especially if he can appear every year to rehash his Diana stories. :wacko:
True the man's a mixed up, and greedy idiot.. but if people didn't read about Diana and taek every word tha's  said bout her so seriously, he wouldn't have a market