Royal Commentators, reporters and authors Part 2

Started by TLLK, November 17, 2023, 12:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Welcome to Part 2 of Royal Commentators, Reporters and Authors Nov. 2023 to the present.

wannable

Bravo, Spot On

Omid Scobie's new book Endgame is out at the end of this month and an extract has appeared in People magazine.

American readers might be surprised to learn that, according to this highly partisan account, the death of Queen Elizabeth II was not about the passing of a much-loved monarch and a sombre moment for British people and our shared history ? it was all about Prince Harry.

Although Harry and Meghan have indicated they had nothing to do with the book, there is a great deal about who told him what and when about our 96-year-old Queen's final decline.

Also his travel arrangements to Balmoral, his disappointments about this and that, his sour surprise that not only was his welcome home far from warm, but that Meghan's presence at the Queen's deathbed was surplus to requirements, too. God knows what could have caused such family froideur!

Anyone with any ideas should write them on a silenced- not-silent postcard and send it to: The Toxic Racist Windsor Rotters, c/o Broken Dog Bowl Alley, London.

According to Endgame, Harry was especially peeved that his brother did not respond to his texts when he was trying to cadge a lift to Scotland on the RAF jet that flew Prince William, Prince Andrew and the Wessexes.

You have to laugh. What did Harry expect? If you shovel endless steaming manure onto the family fruit patch, surely you must expect a rich crop of raspberries in return?

Every action has a reaction and every piece of treachery is another brick in the royal ramparts.

The walls between the brothers are now so high that apparently William refuses to even 'properly talk' with Harry, while Harry is still moping about, seeking 'an apology or accountability'. From William to him, rather than the other way around. Cue even more sardonic laughter.

JAN MOIR: If Harry shovels steaming manure onto the family fruit patch, he should expect a rich crop of raspberries in return | Daily Mail Online

Nightowl

As my sister always told me, * What you put out to the world will come back to you 100 times over* and for those here that knew her comments on TRF she always put out good vibes there and in her daily life even while passing on this earth. 

Harry has yet to accept he is resonsible for his actions, behavior, choices and decisions in his life........his coming down to earth will not be pretty at all and he has NOBODY to blame but himself.   I have NO sympathy for him at all, he was born into a royal family and handed life and all the trappings on a gold platter with everything taken care of till he made the decision to throw it all away and blame everyone                                                                        else for his life. 

What and how he treated his grandparents while dying is beyond evil....for those that have sympathy for him I truely do not understand as we all have family.

wannable

It seems as though all is not lost for Meghan Markle's relationship with the Royal Family, with reports suggesting she has been texting King Charles.

The Duchess of Sussex has been sharing snaps of her adorable children Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet with the monarch, according to claims made in royal biographer Omid Scobie's new book Endgame. The author admitted he was "surprised" to learn that Meghan had kept in touch with Charles.

PrincessOfPeace

We just learned the other day that Charles doesn't have a cellphone. Pretty difficult to text without one.

Nightowl

:hehe: and  :lol:....so who put that story out, the Sussex's or BP? 

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on November 20, 2023, 11:48:32 PM
:hehe: and  :lol:....so who put that story out, the Sussex's or BP?

Everybody has known for at least ten years that Charles does not have a cell phone. That includes the RF, the media and the Sussexes.

What was ACTUALLY  said on this topic. The recipient is ?a representative of Charles?s team?. And no member of the royal family ever contacts another member direct anyway. It?s always through staff, aides, courtiers.

As rumors of familial strife continue for the royal family?specifically between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and other members of the family like King Charles and the Prince and Princess of Wales?royal author Omid Scobie said that Meghan and Charles are texting (or at least a representative of Charles?) and that lines of communication are open between the two.

Though Charles is famously known for not carrying a cell phone, it seems Meghan is corresponding with someone on Charles? team, who is then relaying messages to him. The texts mostly are about Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, the two children of Harry and Meghan and two of Charles? five grandchildren. Meghan often sends photos of the kids for their grandfather to see, The Daily Express reports.

King Charles and Meghan Markle Are in Touch Via Text, Royal Author Shares | Marie Claire

wannable

Omid Scobie (and Harry and Meghan) contradict themselves. They've done it in the past and present.  They don't seem to mind the contradictions, versions of stories, if it flows or matches with the storyline, it's a no problem - we get media attention.

Meghan Markle Has 'Moved On' from the Royals: 'She Doesn't Want Anything to Do with It' (Exclusive)
The Duchess of Sussex, has "moved on" from the royals, while Prince Harry still has "unfinished business," 'Endgame' author Omid Scobie tells PEOPLE

Harry and Meghan 'distance themselves from Omid Scobie's new book'

More to come

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on November 21, 2023, 12:47:26 AM
Everybody has known for at least ten years that Charles does not have a cell phone. That includes the RF, the media and the Sussexes.

What was ACTUALLY  said on this topic. The recipient is ?a representative of Charles?s team?. And no member of the royal family ever contacts another member direct anyway. It?s always through staff, aides, courtiers.

As rumors of familial strife continue for the royal family?specifically between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and other members of the family like King Charles and the Prince and Princess of Wales?royal author Omid Scobie said that Meghan and Charles are texting (or at least a representative of Charles?) and that lines of communication are open between the two.

Though Charles is famously known for not carrying a cell phone, it seems Meghan is corresponding with someone on Charles? team, who is then relaying messages to him. The texts mostly are about Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, the two children of Harry and Meghan and two of Charles? five grandchildren. Meghan often sends photos of the kids for their grandfather to see, The Daily Express reports.

King Charles and Meghan Markle Are in Touch Via Text, Royal Author Shares | Marie Claire

That is just an *assumption* that Meghan is texting someone in Charles's life, that is all made up and there is NO PROOF of any contact between Meghan and whomever.  That is just another LIE.  The Susses's need the royal family connection, the royal family does NOT need the Sussex's and all their LIES and DRAMA.  So if there is PROOF please provide it as that would be *evidence*.  I think the royal has so much on their plate that they have no time to worrry about ingrets across the pond who do nothing.

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on November 21, 2023, 12:51:27 PM
Omid Scobie (and Harry and Meghan) contradict themselves. They've done it in the past and present.  They don't seem to mind the contradictions, versions of stories, if it flows or matches with the storyline, it's a no problem - we get media attention.

More to come

Well is Omid is right then Meghan can't be texing Charles about anything, now can she?   Someone is very desperate and it is not the royal family as they are working and doing what is expected of them....others just go party!

wannable

They don't care if it's true/false, right/wrong, their melodrama of version 12.0, contradicting themselves, etc.

IF they cared, they would have been careful with their words/actions since many moons ago.  :happy15:

Nightowl

Oh your very right, just more lies and stories made up by those desperate to keep the connections to the royal family.....heck, the royal family is working as that is their job.......what are the non-royals doing, that is off limits here for me.....LOL  :ugh:

wannable

jen
@JenCarsonTaylor

Scobie, 42, has also given an interview to the French magazine Paris Match.

Buckingham Palace has so far declined to comment on his many allegations, some of them highly controversial and potentially defamatory, but has not ruled out doing so in the future.

✍🏻 Victoria Ward in Telegraph

As I said too many article links having originated by WME (The Sussexes) or Omid Scobie, then the other media outlets analyzing what WME - Sussex or Omid said.

I think we will have a very interesting end of the year with the Sussexes.

Curryong

These are tiny extracts of ?EndGame? placed by you here, reported on by anti Sussex British media and already at third hand and placed out of context from the original extracts from magazines. Instead of placing extracts of this book that is not out yet here in this forum so that those three or so posters left here,  including yourself, who intensely dislike the Sussexes,  can maul them to their hearts content, why not wait until the book is out, read it in its entirety and then give your verdict. That at least would be fair.

And as for constantly stating that the Sussexes are Scobie?s paymasters, where is your proof? Were the then Wales couple C +C paymasters to Penny Junor when she wrote extremely unfair comments about Diana and sympathetic books about both of them separately and as a couple? She spent a great deal of time with them, sucking up and changing past factual events.

Or is Richard Kay being paid by W+K for writing sycophantic articles about them practically every month for four years?

And was Jonathon Dimbleby anti monarchical and on Charles?s payroll when he wrote his biography of Charles that ripped into the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, apparently hurting them terribly. They were words from Charles?s own lips,

wannable

This very famous X account makes a lot of claims that turn out to be true, when it hits the media. Like when Dan Wootton believed by the masses was the one who broke Megxit, the reality was it was @BarkJack who tweeted Megxit November 2019, when everyone thought they were going for a long Christmas holiday in Canada, they didn't use the term Megxit, they said the couple were going to 'self impose an exile'. Scroll down in their X account to that date, you'd be highly surprised.

Their latest

Theresa Longo Fans
@BarkJack_

Much of what is dug up on Royal Family is fodder. Letters sent were undelivered.
Complaints corralled.
Bellyaching blocked from Senior earshot.
It is that simple. The Family swiftly move on.
The Firm's priorities are duty and family,
not drama.

^ What they mean to say is that the Letters to Charles that Omid Scobie is claiming naming the racists were never sent to Charles, ever. 

TLLK

[font=verdSome replies related to the book End Game have been moved to the Book thread in the Iffy Wiffy forum  for the Duke and Duchessof Sussex. ana][/font]

wannable

Omid, wait till the book is out, those quotes are out of context, the translations are...

It turns out it is even nastier and so misogynistic, that official social media accounts and media interviews are being taken down by their own media legal teams rather than ordered by a watch dog because of hate speech and incitement.

wannable

Scobie now lives in California, quite close to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, and has no idea of the royals' life in the UK.

Arthur Edwards
Royal Photographer 40 years
Interview with Talk TV

wannable

Lady C has a 'hold-over' Harry, Meghan and Omid.  They are literally trapped.

Note: The trio trapped themselves to her, she didn't have to do anything like deceiving, they searched her, contacted her and fell themselves into a massive trap

Nightowl

wannable

^ To make a long story short, when Lady C wrote her book 'Meghan and Harry: The Real Story, published June 2020 (it took her a year to do it), more than half a dozen of people very close to team Sussex contacted her to try to convince her in writing 'versions' from the couple. She verified these versions with a unverifiable result so she did not publish it - puff fake imaginary stories. When these people called her, she recorded them.  She said this years ago - she answers to questions in her youtube comment section - she never outed their names, but couldn't resist the temptation this past week and said one of the more than half a dozen was Omid, who then told her his source was Markus Anderson.

She also said these people are trapped because they all and each have something (dirty secrets) between themselves, so any suggestion that they should ever go legal against 'each other' isn't possible, because they all have an ace under the sleeve.  i.e. Meghan knows Jessica's secrets, Jessica knows Meghan's secrets. Markus knows Meghan's secrets, Meghan knows Markus secrets, Omid knows Harry and Meghan's secrets, the couple knows Omid's secrets...the never ending circle of dirty secrets they have against each other. That is being trapped. It is the dirty deeds dark doings from person A to person B who is no victim because person B is also a willing participant of dirty deeds dark doings. For example, if Jessica has truly done a cleanse and redemption of not ever going back there, good for her BUT she will always have to live with the 'fact' that she was a willing participant of being the little devil.

Nightowl

Oh, Thank you so very much,  :hi: Wannable  for explaining all that to me, I just did not understand all these people are what, friends?   Secrets have a way of coming out don't they?   I could not live my life with people like that, just never. 

wannable

You are welcome.

Friends or ex friends, they will not and can't out each other because of the above quick explanation. Last example: IF Omid in the future gets angry with Meghan, he can't out her, because she will out him too with whatever dirty secrets they have against each other.

When a friend asks you to help them - and you know the help is not honest/society unacceptable - including libel or defamation, slanderous, it's a dirty to dangerous help you are going to give - and you do it, you are a willing participant, there is no way back.  Basically, Lady C has pointed out to this kind of indicators, knows much more than what she can publicly state. Nightowl, like you said, will it ever come out in the future. Very likely but not from Lady C, she said each subject will come out from the appropriate and proper person (s).

At the end - Lady C said she has Omid's statement recorded, so she ain't afraid of stating that.

Nightowl

Oh that group of *friends* there must be lots of tension among them with each knowing the dirty screts of each other.  I think Omid is not very clever.  LADY C seems like a very  smart woman to record her conversations when needed......that got a chuckle out of me.   Here, my son way back in the 1992's told me to get a tiny recorder(mind that I had never heard of tiny recorders and what they do) and secretly record dad being mean is a nice way of saying it, and I did just that and played it in court, to this day the ex has no idea our son told me to do that!  I think I would love to have a talk with Lady C, she seems sharp and just doesn't trust people that much and boy I so get that.

wannable

The group of friends are in big trouble. I can imagine a 'few' of them are scrambling opposite direction hoping the manure won't hit them.