Chelsy Chat and Older but never seen before PICS!! part 3

Started by Harry2me4ever, May 13, 2008, 06:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misha

Quote from: wheet on September 10, 2008, 11:58:33 PM
Those are older pics, Misha?  From her Uni days?
yes from her uni days at some friends birthday party in capetown

alessandra.1986

thanks a lot  :flower:
Quote from: Stix Chix on September 11, 2008, 12:08:05 AM
^i think the first two were taken after she graduated from UCT.....she looks really young in the 3rd one though so i think that one might be older.
^i do! :happy:  here you go....
1. Heathrow 2006
2. Heathrow 2006

MapleLeaf

Quote from: wheet on September 06, 2008, 07:38:48 PM
Mapleleaf claimed the opposite, that she is very much a part of an (international) upper class crowd.   Of course that does not make them classy" in a traditional sense.   Kind of sounds like nonsense, but....

She looks adorable without makeup.
http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n326/2Misha-9/?action=view&current=d1e2.jpg

Chelsy has some South African friends that are also friends with Wills and Harry.  I know the names of about 5 of them, and 2 of her longtime So. African friends attended uni at St. Andrews with Wills, and one of those 2  guys was in the Royal box during the concert for Diana. 

Wills also posted a comment on that same guy's Wall on fb, and the same guy is a member of the St. Andrews Network on fb. 

Also, Chelsy has a longtime So. African friend who was on the Namibia trip down the Orange River, and that person's sister attended uni at Edinburgh with Pippa, and the sister is friends/friendly with Pippa and some of the English country set that Pippa hung out with at uni, including Ted Innes-Kerr and George Percy. 

So yes, Chelsy is a part of a social group that includes people who are friends with Wills and Harry, and also includes people who are friends with the English country set.
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Riss

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

I saw that pix of Chelsy and Shaun last year in one of her facebook's photo album.
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

Stix Chix

thread closed due to length.  but not to worry!  this thread continues in Part 4!  click the link below to view it. :)

http://theinternetforum.net/royalforum/index.php/topic,37294.0.html

Harryite #0004