Wales and Sussex friends discussion

Started by TLLK, April 16, 2017, 02:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Jessica Mulroney has been fired from CTV over an exchange with Sasha Exeter.

Meghan Markle's BFF Jessica Mulroney is FIRED from TV gig for 'racist' remarks | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney has been fired from her TV presenting gig just hours after she apologized for a 'white privilege' row with a black social media influencer.

The firing of Mulroney, 40, was confirmed in a tweet by CTV on Thursday evening, who said the recent actions of the I Do, Redo host had conflicted with their 'commitment to diversity and equality'.

'Bell Media and CTV encourages our entire team including on-air talent to practice respect, inclusivity and allyship as we pledge to work better and more openly to listen to and amplify black voices, and not minimize them,' the statement began.

'Because recent conduct by one of our shows hosts, Jessica Mulroney, conflicts with our commitment to diversity and equality, CTV has removed ?I DO REDO? from all Bell Media channels and platforms effective immediately.'

The announcement follows an emotional video posted by Toronto-based influencer Sasha Exeter, who claimed Mulroney had 'threatened' her during an argument about 'speaking up' against racism.

Curryong

It was an exchange of views, ie an argument on Twitter between Jessica and Sasha, both of whom are Canadian. I Do Redo is a Canadian show. Jessica was extremely stupid to engage in such remarks, especially so in the atmosphere during and after the George Floyd murder in the US.

Despite the delight of the Fail in reporting this, I doubt Jessica M is a racist. If she had been we would have heard about it before now when she's already in her 40s. Canada has always been very careful in its policies on racism, sexism etc. I doubt it's going to impact on her friendship with Meghan, especially as she apologised to Sasha.

TLLK

I agree that Jessica should not have publicly engaged with Sasha via social media on their differing view points also I doubt it will impact her relationship with her friend Meghan.

Curryong

However, with regard to this topic, again something presumed negative with regard to Meghan/the Sussexes (ie Jessica M's sacking) has featured on this forum in letters ten times the usual format and in colour. Is this acceptable, because if so I might do the same in other threads?

QueenAlex

Quote from: Curryong on June 12, 2020, 12:42:52 AM
However, with regard to this topic, again something presumed negative with regard to Meghan/the Sussexes (ie Jessica M's sacking) has featured on this forum in letters ten times the usual format and in colour. Is this acceptable, because if so I might do the same in other threads?
Am I missing soemting?  I can't see letters ten times the usual format or colour>?Or is this in another thread?

wannable

Except Good Morning America, all her sponsor brands have dropped her, equally all these brands and her wedding TV show was acquired 2 years ago, because of the Meghan Markle connection.

These times are very dangerous and a mad house.  If one is on an impulse of letting steam out, better take a walk/run/exercise before hitting any keyboard. Just look at JM stressed out....and lost her career.

Monday 1st June breakfast time London time, Tatler Kate article
Monday 1st June tea time London time, Cambridge's announce they will sue, and a tit for tat ensue
Tuesday 2nd June breakfast time London time, The Sun associates Anna/SIL Mulroney/Jessica Mulroney
Tuesday 2nd June lunch time London time, Jessica Mulroney posts in Instagram she's taking a break, shutting down temp her Instagram (People rightly or wrongly associate it with the Tatler debacle)
Wednesday 3rd June, JM can't resist the itch, checks her Instagram and decides to have a titter tatter with Instagram Influencer Sasha who wrote on her Instagram same Wednesday 3rd Toronto time a generic post to her followers to use their voice for the #BlackLivesMatter.
Thursday 11th June, Sasha records a video, shows Instagram/Whatsapp/Private Messages (Direct Messages), all hell breaks loose, because Jessica M lost her mind during this very delicate times.  Now she's being called a Amy Cooper, a Karen. 

PrincessOfPeace

^^^

Update. Good Morning America have cut ties with Jessica Mulroney.

wannable

She won't have a career anymore, like the radio BBC guy that was fired.

wannable

For entertainment purpose I've been watching since this past December 2019 two tarot that have a very large subscription followers, Tarot by Janine and Joseph Magi, the first one and how I entertained myself watching her prediction in December 2019 of what happened in January and subsequent leaving the UK, the later said 2 months ago around March that a famous public person close/knows MM very well was going to be in a race row and completely ousted from her media life. 

I can't help but say wow.  Don't know nothing of card interpretation, but if one is bored, get entertained, warning: their latest about 1 month to date tarot videos are going heavier and deeper into twilight zone issues.

Curryong

Yes, two tarot readers who have grown subscriptions from people who watch them bash Meghan solidly every day for months.

I've practised tarot and astrology for more than thirty years and have checked these two conspiracy-theorist so called tarot readers' sites for three years or more, daily. And as someone who has long known about what Magi is about I can assure you he gets things wrong far more than he gets things correct. Perhaps you could check on his predictions about Charles--suicide, about William--another child besides the ones with Kate, Kate, unfaithful to William, not able to have children, etc etc etc..

As for Janine, when she's not going into conspiracy theories that would make the foil tin hat brigade laugh she's insisting that Harry is away from Meghan and living hidden away in England with the BRF. And she's been at that for months! Oh, and predicting imminent divorce since Feb, and the use of body doubles in the couple's photos etc. Plus, Prince Philip is dead, has been since Xmas!!

wannable

As I said don't know nothing of tarot, but those two instances is wow factor.

Curryong

You don't realise that their Twitter brigade send them stuff from the Internet? And Janine at least has predicted, along with other anti Meghan tarot readers that have tried to cash in, that Meghan would be leaving the RF and going to the US since at least last September, plus that Jessica M would get into a mess. (Again that's been Tumblr talk.)

Magi, Janine and two other tarot readers communicate with each other and often work in concert. Plus Janine's little assistant Guy hasn't been seen for quite a while now. Not enough money in the Meghan bashing and conspiracy theories over the last few weeks for two people to get rich?

wannable

Quite mad hatters, as I said for entertainment purpose, who are the other 2 to check them out?

Curryong

I'm not naming them here or giving them any publicity in any way, shape or form.

wannable

Apparently people in Canada are starting to speak out about the treatment of Ben and Jessica, after the Sasha debacle.

The Husband resigned this past weekend.
Ben, 44, resigned from his job on a showbiz news programme in the hope that the role can be given to someone ?black, indigenous or a person of colour?.

As he announced his departure, he said: ?Thank you all for your words of kindness and support, and most of all for holding us all, including me, accountable.?

Lainey also made a lengthy article in her gossip site, extract
?Before Sasha Exeter told her story, there were a lot of people in Canadian media with their own Jessica Mulroney stories. Some of them are thinking of telling them now after Sasha opened the door. But they don?t work with her husband.

?People are afraid of retribution ? Retribution might not come this week or next week, but in three or six months, when Jessica?s white privilege (which is already working in her favour) is reactivated. She has powerful allies.?

Canadian society columnist Shinan Govani has been writing like mad.  If interested, search him, he apparently confirms Cory and Meghan overlapping with Harry, Jessica going completely of the rails with the ''Royal'' connection.  He starts by writing he met Meghan through Jessica and Cory V, they were invited to dinner at his (Shinan Govani) home, the Trudeaus were also there as her BFF the Soho Director.

TLLK

I am stunned at how quickly both of the Mulroneys have been sidelined by this episode. :o

PrincessOfPeace

Jessica Mulroney has been desperately reaching out to best friend Meghan Markle in a bid to patch up their friendship ? but to no avail, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Sources said the Canadian socialite, 40, has been met with silence from the Duchess of Sussex, 37, and has been warned that she is unlikely to be readmitted to her inner circle.

An insider said: Jessica has been calling Meghan non-stop and also calling up mutual friends to try and patch up their friendship.

'Devastated' Jessica Mulroney has reached out to Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

And of course all the confidantes and best friends of both women rushed to the Mail, the sister paper to the one being sued, to tell their journalists. Meghan ha*tes the Fail in all its forms and is still locked down in LA. The Fail can't do its job of listening at keyholes ie paying staff and servants for tip offs, under these circumstances and is stuck peddling its usual rubbish.

TLLK

I'm sorry that their long friendship has hit this bump and hopefully the two will be able to reconnect in the future. Meghan is Godmother to Ivy and I would hope that the children will be able to stay connected to her.

Curryong

We don't know that the two of them have ever split privately. Unless the Fail has bugs on both their private phones they may speak every day!  I hardly think Jessica's intimates would be rushing to the Fail with all this info about her being desperate etc especially as she is widely speculated to be one of the Five who spoke to People magazine re the latest in the lawsuit. It's in the Fail's interest to keep the best known of the Five (as they believe she is) in the public eye for as long as they possibly can until the Court case.

PrincessOfPeace

Thomas van Straubenzee, 38, a lifelong friend of Prince William, tied the knot with Lucy Lanigan-Okeeffe 32, a teacher at Charlotte and Prince Georges school, Thomas Battersea.

The couple married at Chelsea Old Church, in south west London, on July 24 with only their parents and siblings present as they were forced to delay and downscale their plans due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Sunday Times reported.

Princess Charlotte's teacher marries her godfather with just their parents and siblings present | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

:wed: Congratulations to Thomas and Lucy!

PrincessOfPeace

Jessica Mulroney has deleted a throwback snap of one of her twin sons at Meghan Markleswedding, after initially posting it on Thursday amid reports of a fallout with the Duchess of Sussex.   

The stylist, 40, from Canada, first shared the sweet image on Instagram, writing: 'When I feel dark and grey, I see this and it all goes away.

She later amended the caption, changing it to: I see this and pure joy.

But Jessica, who was emblazoned in a race row earlier this year leading to the Duchess of Sussex, 39, to reportedly cut ties with her, has since deleted the image from her Instagram page.

More: Jessica Mulroney DELETES sweet throwback shot of her son and Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

Jessica Mulroney Is Launching a Collection of Affordable Flower Girl Dresses | Vanity Fair

QuoteThe celebrity stylist took her Instagram account off private to announce the new business venture, sharing an image of her seven-year-old daughter Ivy wearing a poofy pink dress and holding a tiny basket full of matching roses. ?Ivy has bridal in her blood,? Mulroney captioned the shot. ?New simple, elegant and affordable flower girl dresses designed by me coming soon as well as other curated bridal gifts.?