Beatrice and Eduardo's Wedding

Started by sara8150, November 30, 2019, 04:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

Quote from: sandy on January 10, 2020, 06:41:52 PM
Andrew Is a priority and impacting the wedding plans as one of the ramifications.
Mostly what they have to do with Andrew is firmly explain to him a few times that he's not likely to come back from ths business with Epstein. with regrard to the wedding plans, all they have to do is arrange a small private wedding.. Andrew will be there but the Press wotn be tehre to be disapproving.

TLLK

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 10, 2020, 04:29:03 AM
I guess there are other priorities for the RF right now, so we will have to wait longer for details like date and place.
Yes and right now the Queen, Charles, William, Scotland Yard, and representatives from the UK and Canada are busy sorting out the realities of the Sussexes' demands.

sandy

William as I said is not a decision maker he is in on the discussions. The news from the UK made it Charles and the Queen's call. I think Charles will do all he can to resolve this and will not toss Harry and Meghan aside so easily. I think Charles should be meeting with William and Harry on a regular basis and resolve the issues the two apparently have with each other. that's what he should do.

TLLK

@sandy-We'll have to agree to disagree.

Now we should return to the discussion of Princess Beatrice and Eduardo's wedding. :Jen:

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on January 11, 2020, 04:59:25 AM
@sandy-We'll have to agree to disagree.

Now we should return to the discussion of Princess Beatrice and Eduardo's wedding. :Jen:
I suspect that if they don't opt for a totlaly private wedding (which IMO they should) it wil be in the summer when things have faded a bit, one hopes.. and the queen and Philip have gotten over all these fusses. and it will be a relatively small quiet wedding but with some pictures and with the queen in attendance.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 10, 2020, 04:29:03 AM
I guess there are other priorities for the RF right now, so we will have to wait longer for details like date and place.

I agree! This takes lower priority in light of what's happening with Harry and Meghan. If the wedding is going to happen, planning can be delayed for a few months or it can go on quietly behind the scenes. Maybe a wedding planner is handling all the details.

sara8150

Society weddings 2020: Princess Beatrice and Cressida Bonas will tie the knot this year | Daily Mail Online
Include Duke of Sussex?s ex girlfriend Cressida Bonas get married,Duchess of Cambridge?s brother also get married and lastly Duke of Cambridge and Duke of Sussex?s cousin Lady Kitty Spencer who is niece of late Diana,Princess of Wales but we have more 2020 wedding this year hopefully so..

But Duke of Cambridge and Duke of Sussex?s cousin will have quiet wedding and get limit off at Althorp venue best choice without paparazzi or media to publish pictures of glimpse Lady Kitty Spencer but Diana?s brother will publish the pictures next day or private pictures if Diana?s brother invites Hello!,OK! And any magazine on the lists because if Diana would be here from heavenly to watch her wedding but Diana missed wedding include her son?s wedding and grandchildren birth

Blue Clover

It's nice of them to include Beatrice in this article, this is a very hard time for the BRF. So many unsettled conflicts.

LouisFerdinand

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: amabel on January 07, 2020, 08:48:14 PM
Her rank wont change.. but she is not popular as things are and with Andrew's scandal, she wil probably never be much liked or get much notice from now on. Beatrice I think is worried that her last boyfriend left her and married someone else.. now her sister's married, some of her cousins have married recently.. and she's anxious

But she's never been popular. But her rank and postition remains the same and does not depend on the public or any popularity. It is her birthright. And I think that is what's interesting to Edoardo.

I do think she's anxious to settle down I agree.

Blue Clover

TALK OF THE TOWN: Princess Beatrice 'would rather there was more distance' between fiance Edo Mapelli Mozzi and ex Dara Huang - who recently cut his hair and still helps him buy clothes

TALK OF THE TOWN: Can Princess Beatrice and her beau Edo forget about his glamorous ex Dara Huang? | Daily Mail Online

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 12, 2020, 03:51:07 AM
TALK OF THE TOWN: Princess Beatrice 'would rather there was more distance' between fiance Edo Mapelli Mozzi and ex Dara Huang - who recently cut his hair and still helps him buy clothes

TALK OF THE TOWN: Can Princess Beatrice and her beau Edo forget about his glamorous ex Dara Huang? | Daily Mail Online
I read this article. It was put out by the Fail, so how much is true? I certainly hope it's a bunch of garbage.

sandy

I think she will be going into a more complex marital situation than her sister did.

TLLK

@sandy-Yes. There will be a child involved so the situation is more complex.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on January 12, 2020, 10:56:35 PM
I think she will be going into a more complex marital situation than her sister did.
Yes, and I think his relationship with the mother of his child is one of the complex factors!

Blue Clover

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 14, 2020, 05:15:10 AM
Yes, and I think his relationship with the mother of his child is one of the complex factors!

The Mail isn't the only paper to comment on his relationship with the mother of his child. I think Beatrice will have to deal with that relationship moving forward -it seems like Edo and his Ex are very close, good friends.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 15, 2020, 04:02:00 AM
The Mail isn't the only paper to comment on his relationship with the mother of his child. I think Beatrice will have to deal with that relationship moving forward -it seems like Edo and his Ex are very close, good friends.
I agree. Something like that can work if everyone is mature about it. And I would say they are all old enough to be mature about it.

sara8150

sandy

Why would she have to delay the wedding because of the Sussexes? I take it she was not planning it soon, there is time. The DM is stirring up trouble to try to blame Harry and Meghan for making the bride "wait?" Soon, the DM will have to find someone else to constantly criticize in the RF.

TLLK

Hang in there kids! You will make your announcement soon :vday2: :wub:

QueenAlex

I wish they'd get on with it and just get married.  the fact that ther'es nothing happening suggests they ARE going for a big wedding and it will take time to plan. 

sandy

I think Andrew will show up and be prominent and I don't think Bea will be deprived of the Big Wedding.

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on January 19, 2020, 01:41:09 PM
I think Andrew will show up and be prominent and I don't think Bea will be deprived of the Big Wedding.
Not if he knows what's good for him.  or for his daughter.  Beatrice wil hardly be very comfortable with the press beign around when he helps her out of the car and walks her down the aisle...

wannable

The last available official BP statement sent to the Royal Rota is a summer wedding, the date is still to be determined.

IMO the multiple weddings between that circle, the couple want to make sure that that circle are able to attend each and everyone of them weddings; TVS wedding, James wedding, Cressida's wedding, Bea's wedding. They all congratulated each other via Social Media.

sandy

James is not a royal, neither is Cressida.

Bea's is the next royal wedding.