*cough* boobe job *cough*

Nighthawk

Varya

blond
genuine
south africa

Quote from: *~Gem*Gems~* on September 23, 2006, 07:55:42 PM

Um you would definantly be able to tell if her boobs were fake... and they're NOT.
Just because someone has a bigger chest does not mean that her tata's are fake, sort of like saying just because Kate has almost no bum and boobs that she is anorexic. <_<
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Gems

Chelsy has a boyish figure :shrug: People like that don't usually have big tattas  ;)

brokenxhearts.

i don't really see Chelsy's figure as boyish  :hmm:
she has a femine body to me.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

Gems

not if you take away the tattas  :lmao:

Harry2me4ever

i don't think she has a boyish body and her boobs are real

Gems

Wombat

Quote from: *~Gem*Gems~* on September 23, 2006, 07:55:42 PM
over reated

average (in both good and bad ways) :shrug:

man..and you bag people for bagging Kate :lmao:

Gems

I have valid criticisms  :lmao:

I'm objective  :windsor:

Wombat

Sometimes you do..but saying she's lazy like Kate when she's still in school isn't valid.....I didn't care what Kate did until after she left school and did nothing :mellow:

QuoteI'm objective :windsor:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gems

fair enogh, i don't think she's lazy, but she hasn't proven herself yet, school or no school. And until she has, she gets no respect from me for anything.  :shrug:

Varya

Um most of us here did not not respect kate untill she PROVED for more than a year that she was doing absolutely NOTHING.
Now untill Chelsy has done that... than I would lay off calling her lazy (jmo). Also didn't she get really good grades isn't that something to respect her for?
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Gems

:shrug: I don't think so,I think  most people would get those grades if they'd been to the schools she went to except harry :teehee:

Being clever doesn't mean you deserve respect  :shrug:

Wombat

As I said..I think it's unfair to judge anyone on something they haven't done yet....I respected Kate when she ws at uni..until she showed no work ethic this past year (even giving her the benifit of the doubt - having a year off or starting a business) and then I lost respect for her -_-

I think the fact Chelsy hasn't up and left for the UK shows a lot..she could have studied in England and be closer to harry :unsure: but she didn't :mellow:

Independence ;)

Miss Piggy :blush:

bleach -_-

Gems

She may be independent from Harry, but not from her parents. To me that's worse than if she'd moved to England.  :shrug:

Wombat

Yeah..but she's still at school so I kind of give her the beneifit of the doubt....and Kate's not exactly fending for herself either and she has no excuse IMHO

Tatas

Tongue Kissing Harry

Deep voice

Harry2me4ever

how do you know she has a deep voice?

Wombat

Just other SA/Zim women I have met have :shrug:

princessoctavia

I disagree about Chelsy having a boyish figure I think Kates figure is more boyish because she is thin at the top and has muscular legs

Gems

That's the same as Chelsy, apart from the chest  :shrug:

Wombat

Three things Gems.... :thumbsup:

Stix Chix

stay on topic please. :)  there is a Chelsy free for all to discuss this stuff...or someone could post a new thread. :thumbsup:

Harry
Africa
lucky!  :laugh:  well....mostly. :happy:

Harryite #0004

Gems