William issues a denial on the romance

Started by kasper, June 16, 2003, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

Awwww . . . you guys are so nice to me.  Thanks for all the compliments and understanding.  I really appreciate it.

Also, as a sappy add on to this already sappy post: I love this forum.  You guys are all great, and in the past day or so it's been especially wonderful (even though I've only been posting for a few days I had a good long lurker period).   Thanks to Preppy, Kasp and Fetch for welcoming the newbie wave of the past few days, and thanks to everyone else (and them) for posting and just generally making this forum a great place to be.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

pixie

and Sunny!  Sorry!  She's definitely not a newbie.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FetchingHag

Gentlemen Perfer Blondes, you should talk to West Side Story :D  :D  :D  :) you both live in many diffrent places :lol:  :lol:  :lol: You may know each other
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

FetchingHag

QuoteMaybe  :)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

pixie

QuoteAt times it is very nice to live in different places but when you have friends in each place it makes it hard, because you cannot be in nine places at once.  :)
Nine?  My friends call me a brat for five!  Not that you're a brat or anything, but I may have to start referencing you when my friends tell me to "pick a country house" or complain I don't spend enough time in the hamptons with them.

I'm really impressed that you keep friends everywhere.  I mean, all my NY friends are also in the hamptons, so I have friends at two places, but other than that I'm pretty much on my own.  Maybe it's different for me because I go to school in NYC and really consider it to be my home, but I couldn't imagine keeping four sets or friends, let alone nine.  How do you even meet people outside of school?  Maybe if you give me some tips, I'll be less miserable when my (evil and uncaring) parents drag me to the country.

Is it tough to not have one place that you consider home and one group of friends who are absolutely yours, or do you not find it to be a problem?  Do you attend school in one place (if at all)?  

We must chat!  Anyway, GPB, I'm really glad you started posting here and can't wait to hear more about you and read more of your posts.  Welcome, from one newbie to another!
-Zoe Williams

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

pixie

Not to pester, but could you answer the question meeting friends when you don't go to school in a place?  I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere till Thursday morning, and things are getting progressively more boring.  All I do here is try (but generally fail) to avoid my parents and their friends, waste time online, and drive around pointlessly.

If I get forced into one more game of tennis . . .  
-Zoe Williams

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I know the feeling - lol.

Do you have MSN messenger by chance? That is how I stay in contact with most of my friends when I am away. I mean you can send photos, gossip, and just let everything out to your friends.  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

For meeting people, I just talk to everyone that seems normal. Like when they drag you to play tennis for the third time in the week, just start talking to someone, anyone. It really helps.  :)  

FetchingHag

QuoteI'm stuck in the middle of nowhere till Thursday morning, and things are getting progressively more boring.  All I do here is try (but generally fail) to avoid my parents and their friends, waste time online, and drive around pointlessly.

Run as fast as you can...Thare coming to take you away hahaha sorry I always liked that song..maybe you should try to write a book???

pixie

QuoteI'm stuck in the middle of nowhere till Thursday morning, and things are getting progressively more boring.  All I do here is try (but generally fail) to avoid my parents and their friends, waste time online, and drive around pointlessly.

Run as fast as you can...Thare coming to take you away hahaha sorry I always liked that song..maybe you should try to write a book???
Fetch:  I've been reading a few books, but I've never thought of writing one.  Maybe I could write a story while I'm up here.  It would probably be miserably incompetent, but I can always try.

GPB: as my luck would have it, the courts are on the property (my father's not too big on sharing), so I'm not going to be able to meet people there.  It's a good general rule though, so I'll try to start chatting to people whom I see around.  I don't have MSN, I and everyone I know use AOL.  I do chat with my friends there and on the phone, though.

Thanks both for the tips . . . they should be able to cut into my boredom.

-pix
-Zoe Williams

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Also, when everyone leaves ( this really helps to release all anger or anything you may be feeling), turn up some music, and just dance. It sounds weird, but if you dance to music that would be normally considered unlady like, it feels so good. Just turn the music up as loud as it will go, and have fun.