Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinkade

^ my sentiments also.

I'm sorry to see that this thread has become a Meghan teenage fangurling posts. There aren't any level-headed logical discussions anymore of opinions or observations. It has become either .... A: those who love them together are "insiders" and JUST KNOWS that they are soooo in lurve  :wub: and that Prince Charles, Wills and Kate soooo approves of Meghan.  :girlblush: :girlblush: :girlblush: OR B::   those who say anything against of Meghan are JUST so "jealous" of her.  :ahhh:

OH well...  :blink:

Btw... regarding that Daily Mail article, what's a "part-time vegan"??? Aren't you either a vegan or NOT a vegan???  :wink:

Eri

Hell will freeze over before he marries this one ... the signs are there ... she is used for you know what and is sent on her merry way on the 6th Day that is how long he can bare her presence and how "serious" he is about her ... I still say he and Chelsy will marry quietly when they are at least 38 ...

Cat00

^^^

Oh boy! Some people still insist on unearthing corpses  :lol: :lol: Harry and Chelsy? I think Harry does not even remember her anymore. And red flags for Meghan mean nothing, are of people envious and frustrated :hehe:.
By the way, I'm far from being a teenager.

Double post auto-merged: December 19, 2016, 02:16:26 PM

They spent the whole week together! :wub: :wub: :consoling1:

Prince Harry drops Meghan Markel at Heathrow airport to fly home | Daily Mail Online

Eri

^ He can't bare to have her around for more than 7 Days ... that is the issue ... at 35 she is a spoiled man child's bed warmer after two separations ... nothing to be "envious" about it ... in fact she should hang her head in shame ... she is 35 ...

michelle0187

^ let's not forget leaving her behind to go hunting in bavaria. That's nearly a week. For two people dating for months, they can only manage spend 2-5 and a half days together. Oh I can so see her in a tiara one day....in a film

Curryong

When Harry went hunting in Bavaria Meghan was then in Toronto filming Suits. Nobody knows except the two of them and his RPOs how many times they've seen each other since May/June.

LadyLenox

This is ridiculous...of course he would have preferred Meghan to stay but he has royal duties the next 2 days then a Christmas eve lunch then church on Sunday...Does that sound like he has time to you?

SophieChloe

[gmod]For the FINAL time - please stop making this thread about each other. This needs to stop now. Give your opinion, debate and debate some more. But to accuse those that disagree with you of being "jealous" or "writing articles" is unacceptable here on this Forum. You all know what I'm talking about. It's Christmas!!!! SCxx :xmas9: [/gmod]
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Maria5583

Chelsy and Harry are never ever getting back together. :teehee:

I feel bad for Harry because anybody that he dates will go under lots of scrutiny and no one will ever please anyone in the public eye. Perhaps that's what he likes about Meghan the fact that she is comfortable in the media attention. I mean, she really seems to love every minute of the attention that she is getting! I am sure that will wear off for her as well.

I am fairly certain that the article from yesterday mentioned that Harry went hunting when Meghan was in Toronto and not in the last week when she was in London.

She looks terrible at the airport really. I mean ripped jeans and old shoes at 35? My mom would give me a good talking to travelling like that and I am not even being photographed most places I go. :lol: But at least it seems that she isn't as concerned as I thought about looking perfect for the camera! :happy:

sandy

That's how that generation dresses. Cressida who is somewhat younger and Chelsy all dressed that way. And Meghan and Harry wore very casual outfits to the theatre. Those ripped jeans can cost much $$$$$.

Kinkade

For a relationship to be serious, don't they have to AT LEAST live in the same 40-mile radius? in the same city? in the same country at least?  :hmm: Only then can there be responsibility and accountability to their commitment & to each other. Only then can they know their compatibility and how they view life and duty. And w/ Harry's life, accountability, responsibility and duty will play a big role. ( Despite the many here who keep saying Harry can do as he pleases w/o a care for what others think. )

They don't even have to move in together, just move to the same country to try out the relationship in REAL LIFE.  Like what Princess Mary did. She moved from Australia to Denmark and they had a relationship for more than a couple of years before getting married. Until then, IMO, this is just a "vacation relationship" where everything and every moment is like smelling roses.   :flower: :cloud9:

And btw,Meghan has no work now. Suits is over and its future is uncertain. And it'll be some time before they start shooting again. So this will be a test to their commitment in this "relationship". Well, who knows, she may move to London in January. Then the real test begins.

Btw, regarding Chelsy.... I don't know if they'll ever get back together. It seems far fetched and she has her own career and money. It was rumored that she didn't want to be another Kate where everything would be dictated and your life would have to be "handled". But there were columnist who've always stated that Chelsy is to Harry what Camilla is to Charles. Their first love who they'll always go back to.   :crazylove: (I'm talking about long term) And maybe they are right in that account.

Eri

^ I don't know if he will marry Chelsy or at all one thing is for sure though ... he won't marry this one and not in the near future ... some people and the press are definitely jumping the gun on this one ... this is ridiculous ...

Kinkade

^ It's the American magazines and tabloids that are more aggressive about this. They can't wait to have an American princess to feature in fashion or Social Media every week. It's always been about the bottom line and selling more papers or rags for them. And if it turns out into another scandalous divorce, heck, it's not their RF or history that's going to be the laughing stock of the world.

American Vogue is sucking up fast and hard. (Although I've lost faith in them since they feature Kim & Kanye on their cover, I mean WTF! :censored2: ) I don't see this in French Vogue, at least they're really more about fashion.

Anyway, we can all wait and see what happens. I think Harry can still save his image and make better decisions.

Cat00

Quote from: SophieChloe on December 19, 2016, 07:14:25 PM
For the FINAL time - please stop making this thread about each other.   This needs to stop now.  Give your opinion, debate and debate some more.  But to accuse those that disagree with you of being "jealous" or "writing articles" is unacceptable here on this Forum. 

You all know what I'm talking about. 

It's Christmas!!!!  SCxx  :xmas9:

Who defends the couple was called a teenager,

Double post auto-merged: December 20, 2016, 02:04:07 PM

Lol lol marry Chelsy? People don't give up!
Harry is going to marry Meghan and I'm still going to laugh a lot of who's against  :D :D :D :lol:

Trudie

Quote from: Kinkade on December 20, 2016, 01:30:26 PM
^ It's the American magazines and tabloids that are more aggressive about this. They can't wait to have an American princess to feature in fashion or Social Media every week. It's always been about the bottom line and selling more papers or rags for them. And if it turns out into another scandalous divorce, heck, it's not their RF or history that's going to be the laughing stock of the world.

American Vogue is sucking up fast and hard. (Although I've lost faith in them since they feature Kim & Kanye on their cover, I mean WTF! :censored2: ) I don't see this in French Vogue, at least they're really more about fashion.

Anyway, we can all wait and see what happens. I think Harry can still save his image and make better decisions.

Actually I think you are wrong about that. The American media hasn't published any more than British media. To be perfectly honest the one royal everyone was interested in and fed the bottom line was Harry's mother. The Queen and Camilla get more articles here then Meghan.

As a side note this is the Season of good cheer so why not stop bashing Meghan and Harry for their relationship and hope for the best if they make each other happy that is all that matters.

TLLK

:xmas21:As a side note this is the Season of good cheer so why not stop bashing Meghan and Harry for their relationship and hope for the best if they make each other happy that is all that matters. @Trudie
Thank you @Trudie!

Trudie

Eri

Quote from: Cat00 on December 20, 2016, 02:02:04 PM
Quote from: SophieChloe on December 19, 2016, 07:14:25 PM
For the FINAL time - please stop making this thread about each other.   This needs to stop now.  Give your opinion, debate and debate some more.  But to accuse those that disagree with you of being "jealous" or "writing articles" is unacceptable here on this Forum. 

You all know what I'm talking about. 

It's Christmas!!!!  SCxx  :xmas9:

Who defends the couple was called a teenager,

Double post auto-merged: December 20, 2016, 02:04:07 PM

Lol lol marry Chelsy? People don't give up!
Harry is going to marry Meghan and I'm still going to laugh a lot of who's against  :D :D :D :lol:
If he does I am afraid it's the people who are "against" that are going to have the last laugh ... not that this will last beyond Spring ... but in case Harry is that far gone it will be his funeral ... I will be here being amused at it all ... believe it or not some are not as invested in this "relationship" as you seem to be ...

Kinkade

Quote from: Trudie on December 20, 2016, 04:08:25 PM

Actually I think you are wrong about that. The American media hasn't published any more than British media. To be perfectly honest the one royal everyone was interested in and fed the bottom line was Harry's mother. The Queen and Camilla get more articles here then Meghan.

Actually, you only need to look at US Weekly's front page the past couple of weeks to know that American magazines are pushing really hard on this.  :blink: (Though, I'm sure Brad and Angie are happy about that .) Gossip columnists are even saying "INSIDERS" are leaking to American publications because they are more "favorable" of Meghan rather than British papers who used the "straight outta compton" to describe Meghan before. I mean, look at US Weekly's cover this week, titled "Why the Queen approves A Princess for Harry"!!!  :teehee: How laughable is that? Like the Queen would even deign to give "insider info" to an American tabloid magazine.

*Btw, I'm not picking a fight, sorry if it sounds that way. I'm just trying to get my point across about how stupid is it that American tabloid magazines think they can get people to believe that they have the "insider line" to the Palace and even Her Majesty herself.   :lol:

And if you follow American Vogue on twitter and Facebook, (like I did), I saw a Meghan post in my timeline every other day. (I got so sick of it I had to unsubscribe) It was basically the same picture of her coming out of yoga but they re-post it w/ only a slightly different article. I mean, Vogue was talking about workout wear or jackets (that any of us would've worn outside of the gym) like its the next fashion statement. American Vogue never gave her the time of the day when it was just about her "work" on Suits.

NOTE: I'm not bashing Meghan, but the American rags who are pushing hard on this that they've missed the point. But that's another issue I have w/ American Vogue who've been focused more lately on "celebrity" than actual fashion and culture.

Eri

This will end in tears FOR Harry ... she will get what she wants out of this which is attention and the movie roles she never got even though she is 35 right now way past her selling date for an actress ... she never made it and this is her chance ... HE on the other hand ... will come out of this less popular and with Chuck angry ...

Trudie

Quote from: Kinkade on December 21, 2016, 01:46:54 AM
Quote from: Trudie on December 20, 2016, 04:08:25 PM

Actually, you only need to look at US Weekly's front page the past couple of weeks to know that American magazines are pushing really hard on this.  :blink: (Though, I'm sure Brad and Angie are happy about that .) Gossip columnists are even saying "INSIDERS" are leaking to American publications because they are more "favorable" of Meghan rather than British papers who used the "straight outta compton" to describe Meghan before. I mean, look at US Weekly's cover this week, titled "Why the Queen approves A Princess for Harry"!!!  :teehee: How laughable is that? Like the Queen would even deign to give "insider info" to an American tabloid magazine.

*Btw, I'm not picking a fight, sorry if it sounds that way. I'm just trying to get my point across about how stupid is it that American tabloid magazines think they can get people to believe that they have the "insider line" to the Palace and even Her Majesty herself.   :lol:

And if you follow American Vogue on twitter and Facebook, (like I did), I saw a Meghan post in my timeline every other day. (I got so sick of it I had to unsubscribe) It was basically the same picture of her coming out of yoga but they re-post it w/ only a slightly different article. I mean, Vogue was talking about workout wear or jackets (that any of us would've worn outside of the gym) like its the next fashion statement. American Vogue never gave her the time of the day when it was just about her "work" on Suits.

NOTE: I'm not bashing Meghan, but the American rags who are pushing hard on this that they've missed the point. But that's another issue I have w/ American Vogue who've been focused more lately on "celebrity" than actual fashion and culture.

No apology is needed I didn't take it that you were picking a fight I never look at US weekly as I think it is the bottom of the barrel trash for cash. I was talking more on the tabs that grab at the supermarket, The National Enquirer, Star, Globe those are prominently displayed and I haven't seen Meghan on the cover usually it is the Queen, Camilla and Kate. As for American Vogue it is because Anna Wintour has her own agenda regarding Meghan that she is now being featured.

Eri

We saw this happen with Cressida ... the press went wild with speculation they would marry especially after WE Day but it was all nonsense ... no way this man child is ready to settle especially with this one ... when he does his bride will be very similar to Cressida/Flee just younger ... a Socialite who doesn't know what to do with her life after she gets her useless Diploma and she will hopefully marry Prince Dim before she wises up ...

sandy

What happens is up to the couple. It takes two to make a relationship. I don't see Harry as "dim."

Cat00

I think some people still do not understand what Harry feels about Meghan. It is not a silly "dating" as he had with the others, he wrote a statement to the press defending her, it is obvious that the relationship is serious. Harry loves her  :consoling1:

Double post auto-merged: December 21, 2016, 02:40:52 PM

Comparing Meghan's relationship with Harry to Harry's relationship with Cressida is ridiculous. He never liked Cressida, he was always sulking beside her. Cressida is futile, empty. :xmas1: