aduchess

Do you think Andrew & Sarah will ever remarry?  .sticky

Mimi-chan

fawbert

Fawbert

harmony

serene grace

Hope one day they might try again.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

MapleLeaf

I truly doubt if they ever will, but I'm still wishing for it!  Even though I know it won't happen, I'd love to see them together again.  I feel that there is still a lot of love going on between them.  They definitely have the friendliest divorce I've ever seen. ;)
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Trudie

I think once PP is gone they may remarry HM it seems still has a soft spot for her. But who really knows?

Kate

I don't think so now. Too much water under the bridge!! I'm happy with the fact that they get along and respect and care for each other and are still a part of each others lives.  Good friendship, I think!!

Lila the Flirt

Definitely not.

Too complicated!

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

PopppyDaisy

I'd love them to, and I don't think they ever fell out of love, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

If you look at the other Royal splits of 1992: Charles/Diana, Charles is remarried and Diana I'd bet would be too if she was still alive she was certainly very closely romantically linked with quite a few, Anne/Mark Phillips, again both have remarried.

Yet neither Andrew or Sarah have and from time to time are loosely said to be 'seeing someone' yet it never seems to be very serious.
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Haidee

Quote from: Kate on June 17, 2008, 03:27:24 PM
I don't think so now. Too much water under the bridge!! I'm happy with the fact that they get along and respect and care for each other and are still a part of each others lives.  Good friendship, I think!!

I agree. It was a friendlt divorce which is good for all parties especially Bea and Eugenie. They may still love eachother but I dont believe that they are in love with eachother.

They will never remarry, too much has happened and im not sure how the royal family would take to it as Fergie seems to be out of their royal circles!

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Fabulous Fake

Oh puleeze  :haha:

(I'd love to live in Fantasy Land...........anyone got the address? :unsure:)

serene grace

Hahaha   :lmao:  :D

(I think he would do it in a second, if she said yes.)

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"