Princess Beatrice’s Twitter account officially verified

Started by marine2109, February 28, 2014, 02:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteIt's Official: Princess Beatrice Has Twitter Account Verified (and Celebrates by Sending a Message to Pharrell!)

With nearly 3000 followers, Princess Beatrice has finally had her Twitter account verified.  The young royal, who has been a member of the social networking site for some time, is now approved from the company to show that her account is authentic.

Soon after the blue tick appeared on her page, the young royal tweeted: 'So happy to be verified, thank you @TwitterUK.'

Clearly a newbie to the micro-blogging site, it was merely her sixth tweet.  A proud father, the Duke of York, who has over 40,000 followers - having joined Twitter in April - retweeted the news. He has tweeted 370 times now - including recently a picture of his staff curling in the office.

More: Princess Beatrice has Twitter account verified (and celebrates by sending a message to Pharrell!) | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Eri

Princessinwaiting

Cool I actually went and  followed her  :teehee: I think harry should get one  :shemademe: come on Harry modernization is waiting lol can you just picture him shooting rumour after rumour down straight off with no official word hah  :thumbsup:

Eri

^ Followed her as well :banana: ... Harry on Twitter would be so good  :teehee: ...

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: Eri on March 01, 2014, 05:05:48 PM
^ Followed her as well :banana: ... Harry on Twitter would be so good  :teehee: ...

Agreed – I don't have Twitter, but I enjoy reading the royals' accounts as a guest. It would be interesting to see what he would Tweet about. :D

So know we have Queen Rania of Jordan, Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway, The Duke of York and Princess Beatrice Tweeting. Hopefully Eugenie or Harry will join the club!