Anne and Zara's fashion, jewelry and accessories

Started by TLLK, September 05, 2021, 10:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Nightowl

I have always like this woman, she is tough and strong and suffers no fools, I also like most of her clothes, the ones that are causal and looks like she lives in them. 

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on September 06, 2021, 08:06:32 AM
I have always like this woman, she is tough and strong and suffers no fools, I also like most of her clothes, the ones that are causal and looks like she lives in them. 

I?m agreeing with you she can wear whatever for rewearing clothes for decades but don?t cross her ever!!

Macrobug67

Quote from: sara8150 on November 14, 2021, 03:25:14 PM
I?m agreeing with you she can wear whatever for rewearing clothes for decades but don?t cross her ever!!

I admire her.  She?s her own woman.  And I love that she wears clothing that she has had for decades. 

wannable

The 'last of a dying breed'

Anne, Princess Royal, KG, KT, GCVO, GCStJ, QSO, CD

sara8150

Quote from: Macrobug67 on November 14, 2021, 04:06:56 PM
I admire her.  She?s her own woman.  And I love that she wears clothing that she has had for decades. 

You?re right about that

TLLK

sara8150

Zara wores navy polka dot dress from LK Bennett with pillbox hat but Zara teamed the ?350 statement dress with nude heels and a striking pillbox-style headpiece

LouisFerdinand

Which hat company made Zara's floral pillbox Easter hat?

sara8150

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on April 18, 2022, 07:15:39 PM
Which hat company made Zara's floral pillbox Easter hat?

No clue Zara choose and she kept secret underwraps

TLLK

Nightowl

Great color yet a lot going on in one dress, the neckline, the sleeves with the ruffle, the ruffle around the middle of her dress and a tie for a waist band.....and just a lot of different things going on here.   Zara should wear more vibrant colors  I think as this color really suits her.

sara8150

Zara wores fuchsia Laura green dress, and added an extra splash of colour by teaming it with a Juliette Botterill hat in lilac, trimmed with flowers.
She accessorised with Laurence Coste earrings and teamed her outfit with a pale lilac Aspinall bag and LK Bennett shoes in a similar shade.

Nightowl

Pretty in pink.......a very loud pink...LOL.   Zara is one beautiful woman full of life and love....and I like most of her choices yet not this color of pink. 

sara8150

Zara wores blue frock from high-end label DVF, which she wore with silver shoes Diane von F?rstenberg, a brand known for its use of bold colours and abstract prints. The midi dress featured an elegant high neck, three-quarter length sleeves and flattered her figure perfectly. Zara wores Laurence Coste earrings and teamed her outfit with a pale lilac Aspinall bag and LK Bennett shoes

Nightowl

Now that is so beautiful on Zara, she looks lovely.  I love the blue dress and that hat.  Saw a picture of her and hubby switching hats, she wore the topper and he wore her hat, great sense of humor coming from these two.   Bet they are a load of laughs in private life..

sara8150

Zara wores Australian luxury fashion brand Zimmermann cream floral-print cotton midi dress

Blue Clover

sara8150

Zara wores colourful purple and blue Anna Mason belted gown for the occasion, with a pillbox pom-pom hat by Sarah Cant and nude suede heels

Nightowl

Oh goodness just NO, the fit is great yet it is the tie dye that died decades ago and pom poms on top of the hat, maybe Zara did this for *fun*, just to have a fun outfit for the races.  She does have a bit of wild sense of humor at times as does Mike......yet I don't like the fabric of the dress.....

sara8150

Nightowl

Absolutely and totally NO and get rid of that black bow....that is hideous.

TLLK

Separately I love the fabric but just not with this style of dress. I love the style of the dress, but not with this fabric.