The Goring Hotel remains a longstanding favourite of The Queen& the Royal Family

Started by Jennifer, December 12, 2016, 02:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteMarked by a mix of eccentricity, humour, 'Britishness', tradition and a love of the monarchy, the Goring Hotel in Belgravia has remained a favourite of The Queen and the Royal Family since its opening in 1910.

The only hotel to hold a Royal Warrant for hospitality services (which it was awarded in 2013) the Goring has been the hotel of choice of illustrious royal guests from around the world for more than a century. It played host to international royals for both the coronations of King George VI and Her Majesty The Queen and in 1937 the Crown Prince of Norway was quoted as saying, 'I'd much prefer to stay at the Goring; I don't have a bathroom to myself at Buckingham Palace'.

Read more:
The Goring Hotel remains a longstanding favourite of The Queen and the Royal Family – Royal Central
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston