Team Sussex: The Sussex Family General Chat Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

changemhysoul

This is old but I wanted to share because it's new to me.

It's been mentioned by Alexi Lubomirski that Harry is really into photography. B. Gordon also noted that Harry completed a set of black and white family photos.

And this other little note

Curryong

Yes, I?d read before years ago that Harry was a keen photographer, and enjoyed setting up scenes for cinematography that Charles wanted to films at Balmoral and elsewhere. I think, as with most things in his life, he enjoyed filming and photographing Africa and African scenes, and is talented at it. He may have had some tuition from his Uncle Andrew who has always had an interest in that area. Of course an interest in photography within the RF goes right back to Queen Alexandra.

And it?s always nice to hear of Meghan?s support for the underprivileged sectors of society like refugees. Of course
Service is universal. It always has been. I?ve volunteered all my life as well as been in social work. I certainly didn?t take the Queen, QM or any member of the RF as an example.

wannable

His cellphone videos and pictures are being sold to Netflix.

changemhysoul

Quote from: wannable on May 29, 2023, 09:00:57 PM
His cellphone videos and pictures are being sold to Netflix.

Can I ask, what really was the point of you commenting this? There is an entire sub for anti-sussex and etc. This wasn't about Netflix, this didn't appear on Netflix, it doesn't even relate to what Alex or Gordon said about Harry's interest in photography. It isn't related to anything about the topic at all. You dislike him and think he's an unstable grifter, there is legit a sub on this forum for you to express those views.

You are free to take the photos and make the comments there if it brothers you so much.

This photo wasn't even sold to Netflix. It makes no sense. Could you please follow the rules established for you to make those types of comments with people who enjoy the same line of thinking as you.

wannable

What is wrong with selling to Netflix?
150 million deal not bad at all right?

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on May 29, 2023, 07:43:36 PM
Yes, I?d read before years ago that Harry was a keen photographer, and enjoyed setting up scenes for cinematography that Charles wanted to films at Balmoral and elsewhere. I think, as with most things in his life, he enjoyed filming and photographing Africa and African scenes, and is talented at it. He may have had some tuition from his Uncle Andrew who has always had an interest in that area. Of course an interest in photography within the RF goes right back to Queen Alexandra.

And it?s always nice to hear of Meghan?s support for the underprivileged sectors of society like refugees. Of course
Service is universal. It always has been. I?ve volunteered all my life as well as been in social work. I certainly didn?t take the Queen, QM or any member of the RF as an example.

I'd like to see more honestly. Even if the photos are released via Netflix, if it's family photos of him, his wife, kids and whoever says it's okay because the british media can whine into the void.

I knew Charles and I think Phillip had some artist talent. I didn't know about Andrew but I make it a point to know nothing about Andrew.

Still, I'm waiting for Harry and Meghan to narrate audio books, they have the voice's for it.

And it was so lovely of Meghan to do that. Like you said, service is universal. Most recently, where we had our Passover, the city that it was held in has a reading program. I donated the books I brought with me and sent some when I got home because we're moving offices and a lot of books were going to be throne out. They didn't take direction from the BRF either.

changemhysoul

Quote from: wannable on May 29, 2023, 11:37:29 PM
What is wrong with selling to Netflix?
150 million deal not bad at all right?

In my book, nothing at all.

I just wanted to know what was the point of the needless, negative comment when there is an entire sub on this forum that caters to your taste.

wannable

Selling home pictures and videos at 150m is negative?

He must be happy. Made for life.

Curryong

It was lovely of you to donate books for others to read. Reading really is one of the great pleasures in life. Several people said to me how soothing they found Harry?s voice to be when they bought the audio editions of ?Spare?. I agree that both Harry and Meghan would be ideal reading audio books, for both children and adults.

I only mentioned Andrew and photography lol because apparently he used to photograph the RF?s summer holidays on the Britannia around the Scottish coast. Be a bit breezy for me I?m afraid! Later on he had a professional photographer friend he learned from, so he may well have passed some tips on to young Harry.

wannable

The Sussexes will not divorce: their marriage is their power
Expedience has held more relationships together than that crazy thing called love
PETRONELLA WYATT

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on May 30, 2023, 06:33:46 PM
Expedience has held more relationships together than that crazy thing called love
PETRONELLA WYATT

All these people who have never met Meghan and have probably said Hello in passing to Harry on a couple of occasions coming forward predicting this, that and the other about their relationship

! That might be Petronella?s experience (what a name, btw!) but women who have two babies within three years of marriage are almost certainly in love with their partners and he with them.

And it?s expediency not expedience in the above sentence.

Later;  I thought I recognised the name. From wiki

Between 2000 and 2004, Wyatt had an affair with the then editor of The Spectator and Conservative MP Boris Johnson.[10] Johnson had promised to leave his wife, and the affair had resulted in a terminated pregnancy and a miscarriage.[11] When her mother found out about the affair, she discussed it with the press.[5][10] Johnson was fired from his shadow cabinet post by party leader Michael Howard for lying about the affair, after he had initially categorically denied it.[10][12]

With that sort of experience behind her she believes she is able to comment on married other people?s relationships!!

wannable

^For what it's worth, she's a supporter.

ROYAL GOOD NEWS Harry and Meghan to stop making royal-bashing Netflix shows and tell-all books after huge backlash
Harry and Meghan to stop making royal-bashing Netflix shows and tell-all books after huge backlash | The Sun

^ Good news indeed for everyone, if true.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on June 01, 2023, 11:52:24 AM
^For what it's worth, she's a supporter.

ROYAL GOOD NEWS Harry and Meghan to stop making royal-bashing Netflix shows and tell-all books after huge backlash
Harry and Meghan to stop making royal-bashing Netflix shows and tell-all books after huge backlash | The Sun

^ Good news indeed for everyone, if true.

Petronella Wyatt sways with the wind depending on what editors tell her to write like the rest of them. And I don?t care what the Sun has to say about anybody or anything.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on June 01, 2023, 12:02:14 PM
Petronella Wyatt sways with the wind depending on what editors tell her to write like the rest of them. And I don?t care what the Sun has to say about anybody or anything.

True.

One, the British Media are so starved for content and things to make up about the Sussex's because they have 0 access, they're treating what they both side in the Netflix doc, what Harry said during his book tour and what their comms team have said months ago as new news.

And Wyatt called the statement that the sussex's put out about Jeremy Clarkson deranged. As if the man didn't detail how he would like Meghan to be violated and call her worse than a serial killer. So, if they need something slightly good then she better get to writing something slightly good but she's not a supporter.

wannable

Prince Harry 'lands back in California after spending just three nights in Britain for phone-hacking case': Duke 'stayed in Frogmore Cottage' before 'making dash home to Meghan, Archie and Lilibet without seeing King Charles or William'
The Duke of Sussex, 38, flew to London this week to give evidence in trial
He is believed to have how returned to the US after just a three-night stay
By JAMIE PHILLIPS and MARTIN ROBINSON, CHIEF REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 02:03 BST, 9 June 2023 | UPDATED: 09:35 BST, 9 June 2023
The Daily Mail

wannable

EXCLUSIVE - Revolving door at Harry and Meghan's Archewell spins yet again as Duke and Duchess hire new assistant who worked at $2,600-a-night Montecito ranch where prince filmed bombshell interviews to promote memoir Spare
*Martin and Jennifer Blevins delivered the bike to the Montecito mansion
By MARTIN ROBINSON, CHIEF REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:07 BST, 9 June 2023 | UPDATED: 15:31 BST, 9 June 2023
The Daily Mail

wannable

Prince Harry stayed at Frogmore Cottage instead of seeing family
Duke of Sussex chose not to extend his stay for any longer than necessary, flying back to the US on Thursday afternoon

By Victoria Ward,
ROYAL EDITOR
9 June 2023 ? 5:00am
The Telegraph

changemhysoul

article about the bike place that gave archie a bike.

How Prince Archie's birthday gift inspired a sweet act of kindness from British shop owners - exclusive | HELLO!

one, it was horrible to see the abuse heaped upon the business' for giving archie a bike and being happy about a thank you letter. i hope archie doesn't grow to see this and if he does, he knows that just because he's rich doesn't mean he doesn't deserve people doing nice things for him. it's amazing to see people trying to strip humanity away from a little boy who has done nothing but be born and has encounted so much hate and racism since he was born, with no push back from anyone but his parents and his parents friends and some family. same goes from archie. as well as the humanity stripped from the business' because they wanted to do something nice for a little boy who's also british. the good news is, the hate is getting pushed back with love. people have been buying merch, leaving nice comments and even offering to donate gift cards with the bikes they do give away.

it was also nice to see that jennifer (one of the owners) admitted that it took walking just a few hours / days in someone's shoes see the humanity in those who have wealth. it still amazes me that people harp on h&m for not having empathy and humanity for the rf while disregarding that in them.

----------------------

another piece of good news, please check out this thread from British Boxers, they didn't want their ads on the daily mail, they rejected it and contacted google to get a way to exclude their ads from being shown on the mail's website.

https://twitter.com/GrandpaJem/status/1667475125287940099

this is the letter they sent and they mentioned Meghan, as well as everything the daily mail stands for.

---------------------------

doesn't relate to harry and meghan directly but NYC man indicted in April car chase that injured 2 officers, destroyed dining structure - Gothamist for those claiming that a car chase couldn't have happened in new york. 

also, sorry if anything is the wrong thread. I finally sagt down and shifted through everything I had to do a one big post dump

changemhysoul

Prince Harry was spotted on this flight back home and to his family via AmericanAir

changemhysoul

Second part of this is so stupid,

1. Harry didn't 'win' anything because Harry wasn't in the fight.
2. If the foundation actually cared instead of trying to attach themselves to someone famous and could prove not only that the public cared but that they were taking it serious by going after anyone who admitted to drug use, they might've had a case. And might is doing a lot of heavy lifting

Prince Harry scores a victory in fight over whether he admitted drug use on immigration papers

Curryong

Quote from: changemhysoul on June 14, 2023, 10:26:16 PM
Second part of this is so stupid,

1. Harry didn't 'win' anything because Harry wasn't in the fight.
2. If the foundation actually cared instead of trying to attach themselves to someone famous and could prove not only that the public cared but that they were taking it serious by going after anyone who admitted to drug use, they might've had a case. And might is doing a lot of heavy lifting

Prince Harry scores a victory in fight over whether he admitted drug use on immigration papers

They won?t do that of course but, in contrast to 99.9% of the US population and 90% of Britons, this Foundation is aligned and supported by right wing groups and commentators in the UK who are absolutely desperate to see Harry totally humiliated and grovelling in the dust. Heritage may well continue with their ridiculous legal challenge  and will be getting the same response as yesterday I would guess. Their best bet would be if DeSantis or Trump administration gets in and will be more sympathetic.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on June 14, 2023, 11:16:03 PM
They won?t do that of course but, in contrast to 99.9% of the US population and 90% of Britons, this Foundation is aligned and supported by right wing groups and commentators in the UK who are absolutely desperate to see Harry totally humiliated and grovelling in the dust. Heritage may well continue with their ridiculous legal challenge  and will be getting the same response as yesterday I would guess. Their best bet would be if DeSantis or Trump administration gets in and will be more sympathetic.

What's funny about that, one, you're correct. They'd be better off with one them got into office. Even funnier though, they blame the Biden administrations but it would've been the Trump admin that let Harry in.

wannable

Nothing will happen, firstly because he's a Prince aligned with the Dems, sat with a Military General, secondly the border with Mex is infested with illegals crossing who aren't required absolutely no 'check' from drug addicts to criminals.

It's a fifteen minutes of fame situation, but then it also creates an awareness of the US problems to their citizens of the state of just one of the issues of the list in that country.

changemhysoul

Nothing will happen will because it is a stupid case.

It would set a legal precedent that no judge wants to touch. It?s stupid again. Also, it?s obvious that this happening in part to get the British media content and while they might be able to bully the British government and royal family, they can?t bully a federal judge. Again, it?s stupid.
It doesn?t point out anything or show any issues, it?s just stupid.

US citizens don?t care because he?s another rich man and he?s contributing to our economy. And it?s stupid.

Prince Harry?s Mention Of Illicit Drug Use Being Considered In Law Case

This article also explains well, why it?s stupid.