The Iffy-Wiff Club: The Sussexes Legal Action Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl

Harry and Meghan have proven over and over again the type of persons they are, only fools would trust them and I don't think anyone in the royal family would ever trust them ever again. They ran away from the royal family and things are not working out for them so they want back in the horrible racist royal family, why would they do that to their children?  Oh, they need the connection to the royal family to make money so hence they want back in for money purposes......not because they love the members of the royal family, or care about the royal family or would work for the Firm hence the people of the country..they just need MONEY and believe me *no amount of money will ever fill that empty soul within them*.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Kristeh-H on March 30, 2024, 11:51:16 PMI'm glad that it was proven false, as I suspected all along, but it was a mean-spirited betrayal.

Hi Kristeh H., Nice to see you!

Kristeh-H

Lothwen

I suspect that Harry was so sheltered and protected as a member of the BRF that he literally had no idea how things operated. I wonder if he truly thought his protection status was changed by his family, and if he inferred that it was because of Meghan's ethnicity.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Kristeh-H

I believe I read that it was documented in court that Harry was told at the Sandringham summit that RAVEC made the decisions on security, not the RF.  So I don't think the Sussexes have any excuse.  It seems that they deliberately lied to try to make Harry's family look bad. 

Curryong

Quote from: Lothwen on April 09, 2024, 10:20:38 PMI suspect that Harry was so sheltered and protected as a member of the BRF that he literally had no idea how things operated. I wonder if he truly thought his protection status was changed by his family, and if he inferred that it was because of Meghan's ethnicity.

Though Harry knew that certain senior courtiers had their fingers in the pie with regard to discussions and committees within British Govt departments, I doubt he knew exactly how these operated. I don't think for instance that RAVEC was a subject discussed around the breakfast table when Charles and his sons got together.

My belief is that Harry thought that very senior courtiers like Queen Elizabeth's Private Secretary for instance have great power over members of the RF, and knew their power in setting the agenda. Therefore the Queen's opinion about Harry's security and that of his family could be set aside as that of a doting elderly grandmother.

Sir Edward and his cronies who sat on the RAVEC committee were no friends of either Harry or Meghan in the years before the Sussexes left Britain and I think Harry hoped that it would be the govt representatives at the Home Office who would rule in his and Meghan's favour. 

TLLK

Quote from: Lothwen on April 09, 2024, 10:20:38 PMI suspect that Harry was so sheltered and protected as a member of the BRF that he literally had no idea how things operated. I wonder if he truly thought his protection status was changed by his family, and if he inferred that it was because of Meghan's ethnicity.

Hi Lothwen. It's great to see you here.
Yes I  believe that it is possible that Prince Harry was initially unaware that RAVEC and not his family determined who would receive full time security. However by the time the couple sat day with Oprah in 2021, they would have known that the decision was out of the family's hands.

Lothwen

Harryite 12-005

PrincessOfPeace

I'm not sure. I'd like to know under what provision he's in the country. There's many kinds of visas.

Lothwen

https://www.chavinimmigration.com/news/prince-harry-head-of-state-visa#:~:text=So%2C%20he%20is%20a%20likely,a%20%22working%22%20government%20official.

This article speculates he has an A-1 visa, which doesn't have any drug usage restrictions. So he's probably going to be just fine, unless he's not on that particular visa
Harryite 12-005

PrincessOfPeace

NEW: "The Duke of Sussex will be seeking permission from the Court of Appeal to challenge the decision of Mr Justice Lane", his lawyers have said.

https://x.com/CameronDLWalker/status/1779922631082291267

Lothwen

He needs to just give up and pay for private security. He's not going to get his PP status back when he doesn't even live in the UK, and if they allow him to "hire" the police, it would set a dangerous precedent.
Harryite 12-005

PrincessOfPeace

Prince Harry faces £1m bill after he 'comprehensively' lost his High Court battle with the Home Office for downgrading his police protection when he and Meghan quit royal life -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13311299/Prince-Harry-faces-1m-bill-comprehensively-lost-High-Court-battle-Home-Office-downgrading-police-protection-Meghan-quit-royal-life.html

PrincessOfPeace

Prince Harry was forced to apologise after breaking confidentiality rules in his own High Court case.

The Duke of Sussex shared private information with Conservative MP Johnny Mercer.

https://www.gbnews.com/royal/prince-harry-news-duke-of-sussex-breaks-rules