The Prince and Princess of Wales engagements, CC enteries Part 2 9/16-present

Started by TLLK, September 16, 2022, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Happy to see the two heirs to the throne there with their spouses.  Looking forward to those first arrival photos and videos tonight for the Royal Variety Performance.

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince and Princess of Wales this morning received The Crown Princess of Sweden and Prince Daniel of Sweden at Windsor Castle.

Their Royal Highnesses this evening attended the Royal Variety Performance in aid of the Royal Variety Charity at the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London SW7, and were received by Colonel Jane Davis (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London).

- Court Circular || 30 November 2023

Nightowl

I saw some pictures of the William welcoming them and boy was he glad to see them,  I thought for a minute he was going to jump up and down he was so delighted to see Victoria and Daniel.   It would really be nice to see more of the British royals having interactions with other Eurlopean royals. 

Kristeh-H

They got a standing ovation at the Royal Variety Show too.  It's good to see how supportive the crowd was. 

Nightowl

Yes it certainly was nice to see. I don't think that was expected by the Sussex's at all, just the opposite in fact.  This  book showed so much hate and meanness towards the royal family and particularly to Charles and Catherine as the main course.  Even Anne got smacked down by Omid, she of all people who suffers no fools could and maybe will make mince meat of him.  I loved the pictures of how William cared for his wife and was such a loving husband. 

TLLK

Quote from: Kristeh-H on December 01, 2023, 10:10:07 PM
They got a standing ovation at the Royal Variety Show too.  It's good to see how supportive the crowd was. 
I  was very happy to see and hear their reception from the crowd.

FanDianaFancy

That is all good news that their country , mostly, supports them as they support their country.

Cath looked good. I think the shoulder 1980s pads, were too sharp. I loved CP Victoria?s back dress and her nails  painted black.

wannable

Both William and Catherine are top of the polls in both United Kingdom and The United States of America. That's all.

Kristeh-H

Quote from: wannable on December 02, 2023, 03:17:41 PM
Both William and Catherine are top of the polls in both United Kingdom and The United States of America. That's all.

That's impressive, and well-deserved.  Go, William and Catherine!

wannable

Catherine is in top 5 mixed with politicians USA but William numero 1

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on December 02, 2023, 02:10:36 PM
:bday: 🍽 :wink:

LOL.......so appropriate............LOL...are you serving crow for dinner........ :thumbsup:

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on December 03, 2023, 12:31:40 AM
Catherine is in top 5 mixed with politicians USA but William numero 1
[/quote

Opps found it......no comment!  Whose BD is it?

wannable

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal
Just a few days to go until the Together at Christmas Carol Service with @earlychildhood! 

Thank you to everyone who is going to be a part of it, helping us celebrate the role of the early years workforce in #ShapingUs, showcasing the hope of new life and why it is so important to build supportive, nurturing worlds around children and the adults int their lives.

The Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood
@Earlychildhood

This Friday, hosted by The Princess of Wales, sees the return of a very special carol service... with some very special performances! The service will be a moment to thank all those who work to support babies, young children and families in our communities across the UK. 🎄🎶

Majesty Magazine

PrincessOfPeace

The Princess of Wales, Patron, Evelina Children's Hospital, this morning opened the Children's Day Surgery Unit at Evelina Children's Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1, and was received by Colonel Jane Davis (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London).

- Court Circular || 5 December 2023

wannable

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal

Invites at the ready!

Looking forward to tomorrow?s Carol Service with @earlychildhood and welcoming so many of you who make such a difference to children and families in communities across the country #ShapingUs

Very nice video
https://twitter.com/i/status/1732764699073089872

wannable

Prince William is in Wales today.

Emma webb
@ThewebstermWebb
So day 13 and this happened 🥰 How very, very kind and supportive ♥️ Keep watching for the biggest surprise ☺️ DoItForBrodie #legontolondon #suicideprevention

She took a video of the POW
https://twitter.com/i/status/1732707424694345733

wannable

More about the above ^ story.

Canellecitadelle
@Canellelabelle
This is what using your platform to showcase others and their causes means❤️🔥Today Prince William surprised Emma Webb, who is trekking  257km (160 miles) from Chepstow, over 19 days while pulling a life-size resin horse to London. Emma is raising money and awareness for suicide prevention after her daughter Brodie, an equestrian, took her own life following a riding session in March 2020.

PrincessOfPeace

The Princess of Wales, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales, this morning held a Meeting at Windsor Castle.

- Court Circular || 6 December 2023

wannable

A message from Princess of Wales: ''Join me this Christmas Eve for a special Carol Service as we say a heartfelt thank you to all those supporting the very youngest members of our society during those crucial early years''

Royal Carols: Together at Christmas Dec 24 7.45pm ITV1/ITVX

Nightowl

Catherine looks lovely and so nice to see that those supporting the children are very much appreciated.  Yet she needs a *urger or two!

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales, today attended a Meeting at the offices in London.

- Court Circular || 7 December 2023

wannable

Richard Palmer
@RoyalReporter

The Princess of Wales has arrived at Westminster Abbey ahead of her Together at Christmas carol service.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1733157069182628275

WOW she looks gorgeous.

wannable

Westminster Abbey
@wabbey

The Princess of Wales arrives for this year?s Royal carol service at Westminster Abbey.

📸Contains flashing images.

#RoyalCarols
#TogetherAtChristmas

https://twitter.com/i/status/1733157658167767132

wannable

https://twitter.com/i/status/1733157568896200940

Another angle from the crowd control barrier filming Catherine and the press pen.  The flashbulb is insane.