New Kate Pictures part 23

Started by Tizzy, December 05, 2008, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scook91870

I like the new picture of them at the airport.  I think they definitely decided to dial it back to maybe reduce the public's interest in their relationship.  I don't think that their relationship has been on the skids anymore than any other long-term relationship.

wannable

Very good observation and point.  :)

QuoteThe couple were ushered off their British Airways flight from Aberdeen before the other passengers and into William's black Audi, which was waiting on the runway.

Prince William and Kate Middleton didn't go through immigration.  Runway is for authorized airport personnel only  :doublewave:

Miguel Head dialed Prince William's minder to take the picture for the Sun, to bad the DM doesn't have one  :teehee:   Temporarily or permanently banned thanks to KN obsession with the Middleton's.  :chuckle:  :shifty:
No wonder Becky wrote the last one...   :lmao3:

GiaModel60

actually a very good point wannabe, but why would they want that to prove they weren't somewhere else?
I don't think it is to prove they are together as a couple....

king aurthor

Willinite#108 foreverhttp://www.bashthehaggis.com/

Ceridwen

^ I agree she looks really old.  Imagine how she looks after childbirth!

Ceridwen

The Chocolate Princess

^^ Stop being rude to her old appearance!  It's the inner beauty which counts! :snob: :cheer:

Oh no! I forgot it's Kate we are talking about!   no!

:teehee:

Glamorous Kate:

Rasta Watermelon

^^ This smilie reminds me of Kate for some reason.

Sorry i'm about to over your smilies TCP.

Kate does have inner beauty it's there but we just cant see it. :PMS:

Lillianna

^^Oh behave!

Quote from: wannabe on January 07, 2009, 02:25:52 AM
Prince William and Kate Middleton didn't go through immigration.  Runway is for authorized airport personnel only

You don't "go through immigration" on domestic flights in the UK. In fact, one does not even go through immigration within the Schengen region unless one is a non-EU citizen. :) You just walk off the aeroplane and go on your merry way. It's obviously easier to arrange for a car to pick you up on the tarmac (politicians and even some celebrities do this at times too) if the plane did not taxi up to the terminal, but instead stopped quite a distance from it.
"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.

Emme

Quote from: epiphany1 on January 06, 2009, 10:47:03 PM
They've been spotted at the airport back from Scotland...so this still technically qualifies as a new pic of Kate...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/article2102967.ece

Thanks for sharing the pic, epiphany!  :thumbsup:

Kate looks beautiful and William looks nice clean-shaven and with glasses.  However, I did not mind his beard....kinda sexy methinks..... ;)

epiphany1

I'm just happy to see pics!!! glad to share. They certainly look relaxed...

Emme

I agree! Time away seems like it did them well!  :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see more pics!!!   :paparazzi:

ladyknitter724

The newest picture with William without his beard confused me at first. before reading I was like who on earth is that with her? lol. 

GreenLily

Thanks for the picture. I think Kate looks best when she is her natural self like in pictures such as this one.

Lila the Flirt

Thank God he shaved the facial hair. He looks way better without it.

I agree with what someone said before, when Kate gains even a bit of weight, it all goes to her face.

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

GwenCat

He certainly looks younger without it. I love seeing him in specs.

brittanylala

Thanks for the picture Kinga :thumbsup:

MapleLeaf

:hug: Thanks for posting that link Kinga77, you're a treasure! 

:shifty: I wonder what excuse some people are going to up with to explain why they're out for lunch together?
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

brittanylala

The word going around on the other forum is that Will only called her for 'sex and lunch'!  :laugh:

MapleLeaf

:lmao: Then the people who are spreading that 'word' are really desperate, aren't they?  I wonder if they're assuming Wills and Kate are having sex in the restaurant, then? 

:P Maybe they're assuming Wills and Kate ran into the kitchen of the restaurant and used the food prep tables!

:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Lady_In_Waiting

So Kate is still alive, she's still with Wills and she's not pregnant I think that is a load of rumours all cleared up once and for all.

porsche

They were in public eyes after two months, it is so huge news and they are not in newspapers yet?Why?The snap of them and lunch in the restaurant?

king aurthor

she looks unhappy, wonder why?
Willinite#108 foreverhttp://www.bashthehaggis.com/